Luigi's Mansion Mafia - GAME OVER! DEGs and Lady Salamence win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The day dawn with silenced leader UncleSam calling for the blood of auramaster from beyond the topic. As no one has presented a suitable alternernative, you all agree that this is the best choice of action. auramaster doesn't even try to resist as kingofkongs and dukefan5 grab him and shove him through the portraificationizer.

Dear auramaster,
You are Sir Weston, the Chilly Climber.
You are allied with the Rather Angry Ghosts. Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You love the cold. No, you REALLY love the cold. You will absolutely demolish anyone who thaws you from your block of ice, generally by giving them a block of ice of their own. You will be using this power to great effect in this conflict.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Flash freezing USER”. User will be encased in ice and be unable to post in the main thread, at the threat of a godkill.

You win if the Pretty Chill Ghosts are eliminated, and the Rather Angry Ghosts outnumber the Decidedly Evil Ghosts. Additionally, any hostile neutrals must be eliminated.
Satisfied at the death of a Rather Angry Ghost, you all head home for the night, wondering what fresh new horrors you will have to face.

Night 1 will end August 4th at 12:30 AM GMT-5 (US Central Time), or when I have all actions. Also, kills are now valid.

Ampharos

The day dawned bright and warm, exactly the opposite of the mood in the mansion. UncleSam performs a quick head count and discovers that your numbers are 3 short.

"Hey, where's Steven Snype?" calls General Spoon.

Apprehensively, you enter the dwelling of Steven Snype... and find only an oil painting where a man... ghost... thing used to be. You flip the painting over and find writing on the back:
Dear Alchemator/Steven Snype,
You are Henry, one of the Twin Ghosts.
You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.

You are a member of the famous “Ghost Family” of the mansion. You and your twin brother Orville are completely inseperable, and would do anything to protect each other. You will continue to look out for each other in this conflict.

You currently have no action. However, the first time you are targeted for a nightkill, your brother Orville will stop the kill from going through. This will only happen once.

You know that your brother Orville is fighting alongside you. He is none of yo damn business.

If Orville is ever to be killed, you will likely gain new powers in a fit of rage.

You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
Saddened at the loss of such a great man... ghost... thing, you try to figure out who else is missing."

"I don't see that lousy, no good- I mean, great fellow bearsfan092 anywhere!" exclaims DetroitLolcat.

Eventually, you find him... with an irregularly-shaped bullet hole in his head. You pull a slip of paper out of his jar and begin reading.
Dear bearsfan092,
You are Jarvis, the Jar Collector.
You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.

People are unsure of what exactly you are. Some think that you used to be humanoid, but adopted your current shape when your love of jars became an obsession and you took up residence in one. Whatever the case, your many jars will come in handy in this conflict.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Rolling in front of USER”. You will roll your jar in front of USER, and any actions targeting them will hit you instead.

You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
One more of your number is missing as well, but after a full hour of searching you decide that the_sea_prince had simply vanished off the face of the earth.

With two down and one missing, the daily vote feels more important than ever, so you get right down to it.

Results are going out now.

Ampharos

Oh yea, and there was another message on the gramophone because i suck with announcement updates.
The Really Angry Ghosts are going to be Really Angry when we lynch them
edit: ALL RESULTS ARE OUT. DAY 2 ENDS AUGUST 5 AT 4:30 GMT-5 (US CENTRAL TIME), OR WHEN MAJORITY IS REACHED.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone contact me with your results, I already know some mafia for sure but I need you to contact me with what you have.

Also RIP Snype, you were a good partner to lead the village with :(

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
well shit

Good luck to my faction i guess.
I'm dead anyways, might as well speed up the day
Lynch kingofkongs :'(

Also, anyone who hasn't contacted us yet, please do. We need an organized mafia to take down the village

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)