League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Explains why there was so much focus on the conflict in Kalamanda in the JoJ recently. Magma Chamber will be coming out when the JoJ starts talking about some volcano or something, I bet.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kinneas, was that ranked? I have about that many wins normally. I also asked because I have never heard of Jax or MF in ranked because there are more viable options.

Also, thank you Thorns, that is a really neat guide. I like how simple it is, yet it explains the benefits to each jungler and what makes them good!
MF was actually used multiple times in the championship.

hell yeah, making builds up as you play is the way to go

I had to solo lane against jax and singed at beginning of game and got zoned hard early. Amumu and TeleportCaitlyn tried to help gank but failed many times...
then BAM mid-lategame everyone melts under galio and amumu ult

also lol at alistar

edit: @jebus not at the same time silly!!!1

Did they make a JoJ article when they announced Magma Chamber? If they didn't then this Dominion mode actually might happen soon :)

Did they make a JoJ article when they announced Magma Chamber? If they didn't then this Dominion mode actually might happen soon :)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1055227

There's a lot more threads, but basically, Dominion is being showcased at events such as PAX in late August. Riot members have said themselves that it should be released shortly after that. This leads me to believe it will come out in September or October.

That said, I'm pretty excited. I was never around for the hype that Magma Chamber caused, so any new map at all sounds good to me. Shorter games that are focused more on PvP and less on farming (you start with 1375 gold or so and at lv 3, iirc)? Sounds perfect.

I'd heard from a lot of people that Fiddle's borderline OP atm so I bought him and after like 30 games with him I think I have to agree, Crowstorm just MELTS people, and that 3 second fear is pretty much instant death if there's some teammates around

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I'm really rusty right now as I was on vacation for what feels like ten years. So I'm gonna be going back and playing all my champs for a while methinks until I'm comfortable with them again.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Fiddle is just fun to play with overall IMO. The only problem is he clears waves for shit (like if there's a giant wave headed towards your tower) if no one else can get to it. I've always wanted to ult a bunch of minions just to clear them faster.

Other than that fear is great for ganking because it's so broken and his silence is just more trolling. It's obvious to see why he's commonly banned 2k+ elo.

the thing stopping fiddles from raping in every game is the fact that he can't farm at all

this puts him behind a lot of junglers given equal situations - nearly every other jungler can farm better than him. luckily he ganks like a beast so he usually gets some early gold that will snowball into dragon, towers etc

fell below 1250 in ranked again :(

I finally bought Cho'Gath since I had been planning to for a long time, but he wasn't high on my lost because he was 3150 and he's free a lot. I was an idiot, he is by far my favorite champion to use now. I'll be getting Gentlemen Cho'Gath for him in a while so I can be classy, but my God I haven't even played a champion more than 3 times in 10 games, and I've been playing him almost every other game.

Play Karthus
Are you aware of how Requiem works?...

Requiem [Karthus's R] / 150/175/200 Mana / 180/150/120 sec Cooldown [01:12] / Global Range / After channeling for 3 seconds, Karthus deals 250/400/550 (+0.6AP) magic damage to all enemy champions (regardless of distance).

fiddlesticks getting nerfed a bit next patch. just go all the way riot!
fml they always nerf my junglers

jarvan, shen, nocturne, warwick, lee sin

:(

new jungler introduced with nasus though, they are also designing shen for the jungle soon

panth buffs look excellent, looks like they've really hammered down his niche. he was stupid op before he got 'jaxed' and after that he would teeter between incredibly snowbally hard to beat or completely useless

speaking of junglers

had a jungling caitlyn on my team, and my orianna couldnt handle mid so I had to fare against Vayne

man that caitlyn ganked pretty well

imo ap shacos are becoming more common lately (in the matches I've been playing) is this some new hip trend build?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)