VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol I live there. I plan on getting to LCQs about 8:30am Friday, because I won't have the car that day so my mom will drop me off on her way to work. At least I'll have my spot nigh-guaranteed (and I am curious to see how seniors turns out).

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm in Cali now, pretty excited now. Anyone else thinking of thanking Masuda for his ever reliable method in person?
I'm gonna be in SD on Thursday, but I'm hitting up Seaworld. Thursday evening I'll be game for eating somewhere, or meeting some people and things.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in Cali now, pretty excited now. Anyone else thinking of thanking Masuda for his ever reliable method in person?
I'm gonna be in SD on Thursday, but I'm hitting up Seaworld. Thursday evening I'll be game for an In N Out, or meeting some people and things.
Awesome Dozz! Good luck for the weekend, rooting for you, gec, Gatr and our other Brits. :)

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Awesome Dozz! Good luck for the weekend, rooting for you, gec, Gatr and our other Brits. :)
I hope all my battles aren't as tight as ours was at the weekend, or it's going to be a very long day indeed. Should have gone all the way and got that flight though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)