Challenge Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it's time for another edition of some Nuzlocke run in HG

Anyway, after getting three replies on the Bellsprout situation (which was three more then I thought I would), I decided to keep use Kiwi. Thanks!

So last time, I was going to fight Whitney. This time, I do some stuff and fight Whitney. First, I go to the other Route, and get Simon the Hoothoot. And then I clear out Whitney's gym, and fight the demon herself. Now if you're doing a regular run, the best strategy is to get the Machop and a bunch of X Attacks. But I was extremely paranoid of Clefairy using Metronome and using Psycho Boost, so I went in without the X things. But the battle was still surprisingly merciful. Miltank went down fairly easily, albeit not without some flinchhax.

Then I head to the Pokeathladome. After failing at the Power and Skill courses (frikkin' Goal Roll), I do the Speed Course, with Carl, Samantha, and Steve. For those not paying attention, that's Ratatta, Zubat, and Sunkern. Now you may be thinking, why the heck would you use Sunkern? Well, Sunkern can potentially have perfect stats everywhere in Pokeathelon. Steve happened to have perfect Speed. In the Hurdle dash, the first event, my strategy is usually to focus on the left and center ones while the right one crashes into every hurdle. Steve and Carl were constantly in the lead, while Samantha was in last place most of the time. Next was Pennant Capture, which was boring. I won bye one flag. Last was that track thing, where my touch screen freaked out. I still won by a lot regardless. And that's why I have a Sunkern with a Speed medal.

Then I beat up a tree and some little girls, and go to the double battle of DOOM! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s the battle against 2 Beauties, each with a level 16 Wigglytuff and a level 16 Clefable. And its unskipable, and you can’t fight each one individually. In fact, I was listening to EarthBound music on YouTube while playing, and Pokey Means Buissness (aka the final boss music) started playing right before this fight. Luckily, I have a Geodude and Machop. But if you don’t you’ll probably lose one. My catch for this route is Ariel the Pidgey. Yay. Then I go to the weird dance studio and stop a gangster who was breakdancing. Fun stuff. Next, I go to the tower place and catch Fifi the Koffing. And before I continue to the rival, I go to Mt. Mortar. And I’m using no dupes, and already have Ratatta, Zubat, and Machop. So who’s left? MARILL! (I got lucky, though, and Marill was my 2nd encounter. So much for 1%). Also, as foreshadowing or something, the EarthBound music playlist started playing Kraken of the Sea right before I catch it. So because of this, I name my little sea demon Kraken. Sorry Sabre, you’re taking a short break for all eternity . On the left route, I find a Farfetch’d…NO! Next, near the farm, disaster strikes.

I was fighting a Psychic with Carl, and kill his first Slowpoke, and keep Carl in against the second one. But I wasn't paying attention to the Slowpoke’s level when I attacked. It was level 20. Carl was level 17. Do the math. But before I could get to sad, I found a Raticate right after. Katie joined the team! Then Kraken evolved. OK, I’m going to fight the rival. Gastly dies quickly, Herman stalls Bayleef to death, Geodude vs. Magnemite, lol (though this actually managed to be the hardest part, with bad Magnitudes and Reflect and Supersonic), and Kraken destroys Zubat with Rollout. Mr. Rival guy says stuff, and I go downstairs and find a giant yellow kitty, a giant flaming gerbil, and a giant wavy puppy. Some superhero says some stuff, and I go to the gym.

The gym was basically Katie using Bite, with an Awakening and some Potions. I get the Fog badge! Then I decide my best plan of action is to go up a lighthouse. Unfortunately, this chose to be a bad decision, as when fighting a Bird Keeper, I lose Kraken while she was locked into Rollout, due to a Spearow getting 4 hits with Fury Attack, one being a crit, followed by a Fearow doing the exact same thing. When I get to the top, some girl says to use Surf (which I got, by the way) to get medicine for her shiny kangaroo. Now you may think I’m stuck, because I lost my only Pokemon who can Surf. Well, you’re wrong. After breaking into a few homes, I finally find a guy willing to give me a fishing rod. I go fishing off a dock in town, and get a Magikarp. A level 20 Magikarp. Yay! Cuddles joined the team! Just give it a Rare Candy, and BAM! Instant Surfer!
NEXT TIME: TENTACLES, DRUGS, AND FAT GUYS

Team!
Kiwi the Oddish (M) *Miracle Seed
Level 20 Sassy
-Acid
-Sleep Powder
-Bullet Seed
-PoisonPowder

Muscle the Machop (F)
Level 22 Lonely
-Low Kick
-Seismic Toss
-Karate Chop
-Focus Energy

Roy the Geodude (M) *Quick Claw
Level 22 Gentle
-Headbutt
-Magnitude
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish

Herman the Butterfree (M)
Level 21 Careful
-Gust
-Sleep Powder
-PoisonPowder
-Confusion

Katie the Raticate (F)
Level 23 Hasty
-Focus Energy
-Dig
-Bite
-Hyper Fang

Cuddles the Gyarados (F)
Level 21 Naive
-Splash
-Tackle
-Surf
-Strength

Dead:
Tsukiko the Totodile: Level 5-15; taken by a crit Faint Attack from Magmar
Carl the Rattata: Level 5-17; taken by me not paying attention to my enemy's level
Kraken the Azumarill: Level 15-20; taken by many beaks jammed into her skull

Box'd:
Samantha the Zubat
Togepi Egg
Kiwi the Oddish
Steve the Sunkern
Simon the Hoothoot
Ariel the Pidgey
Fifi the Koffing

Daycare:
Ryu the Onix
Reggie the Nidoran-M

Joey Count: 9

Walt Count: 1

MVP: Roy

Another question: Is it OK to catch something in the Bug Catching Contest if I release it right after?

I leave my house for the final time. It is hard to leave but then again, I have to. It is only natural that the bird leaves the nest. I hug mom and leave.

First I need to train Rodent, the Rattata. I use the switch training lesson I got from Lyra and eventually level it up to 6 and it gets Quick Attack at 4.

I head past all the Spinarak and Hoothoot I find.

This young kid named Joey wants to battle. He asks me for my number and I give it to him after I quickly clean his clock with Rodent and fight the trainer he faced earlier. I defeat that trainer, I avoid the Bug Catcher and walk into Dark Cave.

I quickly catch a Geodude that I name Rockette. It is asleep thanks to Owl so I avoid the Bug Catcher.

After I heal, I head south as I heard Wooper are there. I find one and use the same method that I used to catch Rockette. I name it Mudslide.

I then go north and get Rock Smash, to which I teach to Rockette. I then go into the Sprout Tower to catch a Ghost. I catch a Gastly and name it Goul.

Now comes the stickler. Against the rules, I go back to catch a snake.

I put Mudslide up to train it, in case of any more Geodude.

I eventually level it up to 9 after an hour of looking.

Tired and exhausted, I go to the Pokemon Center to rest. I run into a Bug Catcher that I quickly beat.

I wake up and go hunting again. I finally catch one and name it King, since it gave me such a hassle. I am forced to box Rodent.

I head back to the Pokemon Center to do so and deposit Rodent for King.

Team: King (Dunsparce) level 5, Ghoul (Gastly) level 5, Owl (Hoothoot) level 6, Mudslide (Wooper) level 9, Rockette (Geodude) level 4, Cinder (Cyndaquil) level 9

BOXED: Rodent (Rattata) level 4

I'm Nuzlockeing (not entirely sure how to spell that) my Diamond right now- no deaths yet, mostly because I've barely even started. I have a female Piplup named Penny as my starter, and unfortunately, two pairs of doubles already- two Bidoof (one named Benson and one named Brenda) and two Shinx (Shelby and Anabel. I also recently caught a Budew, and named him Frankie.

According to my notes, I'm only on Route 204.

I gotta say, though, Nuzlockeing BW sounds awful. I happened to have hideous luck with my playthroughs and my Pokes fainted quite often. ><; Especially in the beginning- the early game was pretty difficult for me, as even the wild Pokemon were tough. Namely those damn Tympole with Bubblebeam. D:<

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Right chaps need some advice. Basically I caught a really cool Swablu and now I have both an Altaria and a Togekiss. I decided I can only have room for one and im not sure what one to pick. Togekiss has Serene Grace which is cool but Thunder Wave is out of commission till after the E4 (Air Slash is cool tho). Altaria does'nt have Serene Grace, but its not weak to Electric attacks (which im worried about). It also gets the powerful Draco Meteor to smash shit up with so im really stuck as to what to use.

Stat wise my Altaria is slightly bulkier but Togekiss hits slightly harder. Any advice for me on what pokemon to chose?

Right chaps need some advice. Basically I caught a really cool Swablu and now I have both an Altaria and a Togekiss. I decided I can only have room for one and im not sure what one to pick. Togekiss has Serene Grace which is cool but Thunder Wave is out of commission till after the E4 (Air Slash is cool tho). Altaria does'nt have Serene Grace, but its not weak to Electric attacks (which im worried about). It also gets the powerful Draco Meteor to smash shit up with so im really stuck as to what to use.

Stat wise my Altaria is slightly bulkier but Togekiss hits slightly harder. Any advice for me on what pokemon to chose?
I would say Togekiss, mainly given how the cart games are so heavily centered around offense. Worst-case scenario, you can train Swablu on the side as an insurance policy in case Toge' faints. In addition, it will do slightly better against Candice (only 2x weak to Ice vs Altaria's 4x).

Short update, a few things happened I feel like noting, but want to save a big update for Chuck. The tentacles and stuff will happen on Saturday, maybe.

-Evolved Kiwi. He also learned Mega Drain
-Caught Fred the Tentacool
-Reggie is out of daycare at level 26
- And the Joey Counter is at 10

I really wanna do one, but I'm unsure what game. I have Diamond, Platinum, and White, and maybe I can borrow HeartGold from a friend. What game is the most begginer-friendly?

I've done a Diamond and Platinum nuzlocke before. The Platinum one ended at Gardenia, while the Diamond one ended around Maylene. I did White and got to Skyla before getting bored. I had, like 4-5 deaths. So far in HG, I've lost 3 and have 4 badges. So HG is good, maybe White if you can't get HG.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Then I beat up a tree and some little girls, and go to the double battle of DOOM! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s the battle against 2 Beauties, each with a level 16 Wigglytuff and a level 16 Clefable.
You call that a double battle?
Wait till you do the one in PLAT, Lv 35 Gyarados, Lv 35 LIGHTNING ROD Raichu.
Fuck that, fuck that so much.

Evolved Kiwi. He also learned Mega Drain
Whoooo the Oddish from NZ still rocking it yea!

I really wanna do one, but I'm unsure what game. I have Diamond, Platinum, and White, and maybe I can borrow HeartGold from a friend. What game is the most begginer-friendly?
I have done them all (bar Diamond) and I reckon that Heart Gold is one of the easiest. Granted, Whitney is a bitch and so is Clair I guess but its not THAT hard to beat. You have to grind for a bit tho due to the low level pokemon fucking everywhere. Kanto is a bit harder but by then you have a strong team anyway so should be fine.

Also my update will be up soonish and FLAMESTRIKE WHERE ARE YOU

That's what I thought... I'll see if I get HG, if not, I'll do White. I'll probably know at the and of this day (in my time zone; it's 8:00 AM right now, so it'll take some time).

ginganinja

After getting my shiny new gym badge I was pretty hyped. Blade as a sexy beast and the next gym was weak to Fire and Fighting attacks, perfect for Vulcan. I had a vacancy in my party so decided to put Venom the Skorupi on my team, if nothing else, for strength of numbers. I left the pokemon centre… and was knocked flat by a sudden explosion from the Great Marsh. Moments later a man with green hair streaked out cackling with laughter. Venom looked at me with wide eyes and I realised how close my beloved pokemon had come to being destroyed in that blast. Swearing I took off after that freak, Vulcan In the lead ready to dish out punishment.

He was fast, ill give him credit, but Vulcan cornered him just before he got to the Lake. In desperation, he threw a ball, a pokemon came out, I didn’t have time to see what it was as Vulcan simply crushed it. “Now,” I said, “you are going to pay heavily for what you did”. Despite panting hard, the Galactic grunt opened his coat where a complex device was rigged up. I simply could’nt help myself and took an automatic step back. The man gave a smirk and began to walk slowly away while I thought quickly. He could be bluffing of course, and it might not even be a real bomb, however if I died the Nuzlocke Virus would continue to spread unchecked and there was no way I was going to let that happen. So I gave him the evil eye until he disappeared through the trees into the lake.

I was furious at myself for letting the grunt go but regardless, I had a mission and could always deal with him later. I set off for Celestic Town and managed to catch a delightful Swablu to add to my team. For the first time ever, I had a full team of 6 that I was happy with, my “final party” as it were. Confident, I strode to a double battle up ahead, and sent out Alec and Blade to take down Raichu and Gyarados.

Alec started off blasting a series of flames in the direction of the Gyarados, burning it slightly. Blade, a master of concentration flashed its blades caushing Raikou to fall back in fear, before smashing it with a powerful Thuderbolt while Gyarados slammed it with an Aqua Tail. Moving quickly, Blade launched a stunning strike on Raichu. Its baldes whirled but Raichu was quick and blasted Blade with a critically powerful Thunderbolt.

Blade staggered, and delievered the knock out blow to Raichu, before Gyarados slammed it with a critical Aqua Tail causing Blade to fall to the ground in pain. “Blade” I screamed, running toward it. Blade managed a small salute, before collapsing on the ground, gone.

Tears in my eyes I sent out Chaos to finish off the opposite Gyarados. A few turns later it was successful and I was lest to pick up the pieces of my shattered team.

The loss of Blade affected the team in many different ways. Chaos turned harsher, shunning contact while poor Venom and Sielia (Swablu) were too young to understand the loss of Blade. Alec was his usual stoic self although he blamed himself for being unable to protect Blade in that final battle. Vulcan also took the loss personally and vowed to be as strong as Blade was.

I next few days were filled with preparation. Canalave City would be a tough nut to crack without Blade however, the team was determined to that Blades Sacrifice not be in vain. We went into self imposed exile on Iron Island, training as hard as we could. In the process, Vulcan, Alec, Venom and Sielia all evolved into exceptionally powerful pokemon. I also discovered a Shiny Stone, which at long last let me evolve Celeste into a powerful Togekiss. With my team now exceptionally strong I flew to Veilstone City, where I quickly became broke in the Game Corner however I left with 3 powerful TMs to give to my team. My final 6 ready, I challenged Byron for the 6th Gym Badge.

Byron led with a powerful Magneton while I countered with Sielia while quickly took to the skies, holding a large advantage. Byron acted quickly, blasting Thunderbolts at Sielia which twirled around happily evading them all before unleashing a Fire Blast. Magneton glowed red before collapsing.

Furious at the ease at which his first pokemon was dispatched, Byron sent in Bastiodon while I countered with Vulcan. Sadly, the rest of the battle was over very quickly as Byron had nothing to stop Vulcans powerful rampage as it eliminated them with ease.

Thrilled with the easy battle in which none of my team had been harmed I set off for the library to meet Rowan. The Professor instructed us to travel to the Great Lakes which quite frankly, I was happy with as it would give me a second opportunity to crush that retard who bombed the Great Marsh. I left the Library to be knocked off my feet again but a massive explosion. Despite me having a bad feeling about this I flew to Veilstone and rushed to the Lake to find…

Magikarp, a lot of them in fact, flapping around weakly in the mud of the massive crater where the Lake should have been. Horror struck, I sent out Chaos who, at the sight of its fallen brethren, unleashed its might power on the few remaining Galactic grunts still around. I entered the Lake Cavern and discovered Saturn, the final Galactic commander.

Trainer wise, I reflected that Saturn was one of the better commanders of Team Galactic. However, this all countered for naught as Celeste quickly destroyed him with repeated Air Slashs. After learning of Galactics plan to steal the legendary pokemon, I flew to my hometown to stop them.

Lake Verity was a pretty place and I suppose I should have been thankful that Team Galactic didn’t blow it up. However, I was still pissed at there attempts to steal the legendary pokemon. Vulcan smashed through the ranks of Grunts before destroying Jupitar. With 2 legendaries captured, I realised only Uxie was left and hurried to find Barry, so we could save Uxie together.

Alec the Dusclops (Male)
Lv 41
Naughty
-Shadow Punch
-Rest
-Will-O-Wisp
-Sleep Talk

Alec is the teams defensive backbone. Alec takes many a hit and helps back the team up. Whenever I find myself facing down a tough physical attacker Alec can usually Burn it and then Smack it hard with a powerful Shadow Punch. Rest and Sleep Talk work well together especially when healing items are limited. I might drop Sleep Talk for Ice Punch tho. Regardless Alec works very hard, facing down the strongest pokemon in the game and crippling them allowing me to come on top.

Chaos the Gyarados (Male)
Lv 41
Relaxed
-Bite
-Ice Fang
-Aqua Tail
-Dragon Rage

Chaos is the teams powerhouse. Destroying Fantina's Mismagous, the pokemon I had been fearing the most was exceptionally important. Intimidate lets him also work offensivly and defensivly, helping cushion hits for the rest of the team to switch in. Chaos also packs immeasurable power either OHKOing or 2KOing everything and as such I rely on him a lot. Chaos has finally become the full powerhouse and is a mighty wrecking ball. Him and Alec are good mates and they love crippling any physical attackers in my way.

Vulcan the Infernape (Male)
Lv 42
Hardy
-Fire Blast
-Flame Wheel
-Mach Punch
-Close Combat

Vulcan is the team leader and has matured during his time on the team. My first team member Vulcan time and time again overpowers his opponents no matter what the situation. Destroying 2/3s of Fantinas team was magical as well as his control of the powerful Blaze ability. Upon evolving, Vulcan has become a fully fledged leader. Losing a valuable friend in Blade hit him hard and now he pushs himself as hard as he can to fulfil the void in his absence.

Venom the Drapion (Female)
Lv 40
Lonely
-Bug Bite
-Poison Fang
-Toxic Spikes
-Acupressure

Venom is a new addition to the party and man is he strong. Vemon loves working with Alec especially with Toxic Spikes as he can wear down pokemon very quickly. Venom can take quite a lot of hits as well and can even threaten a sweep with Acupressure if I get lucky. Venom was brought in as a physical attacker to balance out the team and hit hits very hard. A very reliable member of the team Drapion works very well offensively or defensibly depending on what I want.

Sielia the Altaria (Female)
Lv 42
Quiet
-Fly
-Dragonbreath
-Fire Blast
-Rest

Sielia is really awesome on this team. Being a dragon type it has nice resistances as well as excellent special bulk. Having access to recovery is also very cool and it can shrug off status as well. Sielia also backs a bit of a punch with its dragon attacks and later on will be exceptionally strong with Draco Meteor in its arsenal. It loves flying around with Celeste and togther the two of them have a lot of fun together

Celeste the Togekiss (Female)
Lv 42
Lonely
-Aura Sphere
-Roost
-Ancient Power
-Air Slash

Celeste helps round the team off hitting exceptionally hard while being pretty bulky. With Chaos and Alec taking care of any physical attackers, Celeste can switch into a special attacker, heal off the damage and then strike back with a powerful Air Slash which an excellent 60% chance to flinch. Celeste tries to stay positive no matter what and tries to keep the team as happy as possible.

Mark the Psyduck (Lv 6)
NightWing the Zubat (Lv 4)
Shelly the Shellos (Lv 9)
Dash the Ponyta (Lv 7)
Ron the Geodude (Lv 5)
Worm the Wurmple (Lv 5)
Zeke the Buizel (Lv 10)
Alex the Bronzor (Lv 14)
Dew the Budew (Lv 12)
Bruce the Machop (Lv 14)
Kirk the Gastly (Lv 15)
Nip the Bibarel (Lv 20)
Rose the Roselia (Lv 21)
Zips the Yanma (Lv 27)
Azu the Marill (Lv 20)
Jade the Hippopotas (Lv 22)
Vespa the Vespiquen (Lv 27)
Toxin the Croagunk (Lv 29)
Celeste the Togetic (Lv 31)
Frost the Eevee (Lv 28)

Swift the Staravia (Lv 23)
Jazz the Gible (Lv 20)
Scorpius the Gligar (Lv 22)
Blade The Gallade (Lv 36)

You call that a double battle?
Wait till you do the one in PLAT, Lv 35 Gyarados, Lv 35 LIGHTNING ROD Raichu.
Fuck that, fuck that so much.
WHAT. WHAT. That is total bullshit! Raichu didn't even get fucking Lightning Rod til gen five! The game is literally cheating!

And I see the catastrophic effects it had for you T_T

ginganinja

WHAT. WHAT. That is total bullshit! Raichu didn't even get fucking Lightning Rod til gen five! The game is literally cheating!
oh, really?
That seems kinda weird. I wonder where I got the impression that I could'nt use Electric attacks on it hmmm.

I am going to roll a virtual die to determine what game I play on.

1- Emerald
2- Heartgold
3- SoulSilver
4- Diamond
5- Pearl
6- Black

Aaaaaaand...we have a 4! Diamond! A great game at that!.

I will update later, but I need some help

I have never, ever chosen Turtwig
I've finished pearl TWICE with Empoleon and Infernape.
This is my first proper nuzlocke.

Which one should I choose.

Now, Turtwig is the most durable one of them, good for a Nuzlocke; Piplup (or at least Empoleon) is relatively bulky, and has a good movepool; And Chimchar is very fragile, but hits very hard. Hope it didn't just made it harder for ya :) (I would choose Turtwig, but that's just me.)

ginganinja

Personally I like Infernape b/c there are fuck all Fire types. However since you have not used Turtwig before, give it a go. its not THAT bad.

ginganinja

Well, put simply, the road to Snowpoint City was a BITCH. Not only was it freezing cold, but there were quite a few tough trainers about which tested my battling skills to the limit. However, I soon made it to the city and then, wasting no time, I challenged Candice for the seventh gym badge.

Candice started off with a small, evil looking Sneasel and I countered with the mighty Venom. Sneasel was pretty fast and lashed out with its claws striking Venom hard who gave ground under the assault. Seeking a tactical advantage, I ordered my next attack. Venom blasted a purple orb into the sky which then exploded, sending purple energy streams of energy falling earthward. They touched the ground and scattered, giving the ground a purple tinge. Candice looked confused and ordered another slashing strike from Sneasel. Venom gave a snarl of pain but repeated the same move previously. Candice gazed at the field which had now become an angry purple with a thoughtful look on her face. For the third time Sneasel charged forward but this time Venom was waiting for it. Its claws slashed downwards, one claw blocking the strike, the other pinning Sneasel’s entire body to the ground. Venom gave an evil smirk as it pinned Sneasel to the ground with its superior strength. Sneasel struggled before Venoms tail moved with a lightning fast strike, slamming into Sneasel with terrific force. Venom raised its tail for one final strike when Sneasel suddenly blasted an Icy ball of energy directly at Venoms face. Venom reared back, loosening its hold and Sneasel danced forward, slashing at Venoms exposed underside. Enraged, Venom attacked, its tail and claws all moving, trying to crush Sneasel.

Despite facing three independent appendages all moving at terrific speed and power Sneasel was almost untouchable. It was able to dance away from Venoms strikes however it was unable to hit Venom as it had to expand much of its energy dodging the attacks. Suddenly, Venom flashed once, its body turning gold for a second. The light faded and Candice quickly realised that Venom had used Acupressure on itself, raising its Speed. Sneasel continued to search for an opening when Venom suddenly struck, ramping up the frequency and intensity of its strikes. Sneasel tried to dodge but was hit by Venoms tail, and both claws at the same time, crushing the air from its body. Overcome, it sank to the ground in a faint

Candice looked annoyed at losing her first pokemon so quickly. However, Venom was badly hurt so I guess that was the silver lining. Regardless, she sent out a Piloswine. Piloswine entered the field and then flashed purple and Candice suddenly realised my plan. Venom had laid Toxic Spikes in the early stages of the battle, now her pokemon would be taking severe damage the longer they stayed in battle.

Faced with the powerful Piloswine I retreated to Chaos who roared in triumph as he entered the field. Candice ordered a Stone Edge but Chaos was faster, much faster and struck Piloswine with its tail, knocking it clean out while Candice watched in disbelief. Suddenly realising that I was demolishing her she sent out Abomasnow which flashed purple when it entered the field. At the same time, a powerful Snowstorm flashed up around us. The powerful Abomasnow stared balefully at Chaos, daring it to make a move.

Thinking quickly I realised that now was the perfect time to unleash my trump card. Candice was on the defensive now, with two pokemon down and Toxic Spikes on the field she was unlikely to be thinking offensively. I withdrew Chaos and threw a ball, In a flash, Vulcan stood next to me, its fire attacks at the ready to crush Abomasnow.

Faced with such an overwhelming foe I had to give Candice credit, she clearly had plans against fire pokemon. Abomasnow raised its hands, a light blue ord of energy formed and it threw it at Vulcan which dodged. Changing tactic, Abomasnow fired a watery orb at Vulcan which quickly retreated in the face of a water attack. Moving quickly, Vulcan suddenly charged forward, attacking with a lightning fast jab which hit Abomasnow right between the eyes. Abomasnow reeled and Vulcan used the opportunity to nail the tree with a blast of fire.

With one pokemon left Candice was in dire straights. She threw a ball and a Frostlass appeared. Knowing it was weak to Fire attacks I kept Vulcan in, prepared to take an Ice Attack and then win the match with a fire attack. However what happened next I was unprepared for. Frostlass’s eyes turned blue, they flashed once and Vulcan was lifted off its feet and then slammed into the ground, the powerful Psychic attack doing massive damage.

Vulcan however, was a veteran fighter and had been in training for some time now. He rolled with the Psychic attack, using the momentium to transform into a whirling ball of fire which then shot toward Frostlass. I gave a smirk, happy that the battle was won when…

Frostlass vanished from sight. The hail cloaked it from sight and Vulcans Flame Wheel hit nothing but air. Knowing that Vulcan was vulnerable to a counterattack I sent out Alec, who I was confident could bypass any more avoidance techniques with Shadow punch. Frostlass suddenly appeared out of nowhere, smashing Alec with a powerful ball of shadowy energy crippling Alec. Alec however was no quitter and managed to hang on before unleashing a massively powerful Punch which ripped into Frostlass’s body. Frostlass was thrown back when suddenly a massive hailstone struck Alec with force. Already weakened, Alec swayed and collapsed. My friend, the protector and gone up against a stronger foe and paid the price. Alec was gone.

Furious I threw a ball and my faithful Celeste appeared at my side, Its smile of joy was cut short has it saw Alecs body lying there on the ground. At the sight of a flying pokemon sent in to do battle against Frostlass however, Candice gave a smirk and Celeste looked uncertain. “Trust me” was all I said to Celeste as Frostlass prepared itself. Celeste began its dive, streaking toward Frostlass with all the speed it could muster before Frostlass fired a wintery blast at Celeste. Faced with a massively powerful STAB attack I knew I had to think fast. The Blizzard could easily send Celeste flying, I had one shot at this, and that was striking while Frostlass was maintaining the Blizzard, unable to dodge. “Celeste spin around now” I called and Celeste spun like a top while diving. “Now use Air Slash!” I ordered. Celeste while spinning, blasted a scythe of air around it. The Blizzard was still doing huge damage but the Air Slash was negating the power of the wind, keeping Celeste from being blown off course. Candice watched in horror as Celeste, showing incredible strength and endurance, flew straight through the Blizzard before blasting Frostlass with a ball of white energy, the Ancient Power smashing into Frostlass and knocking it out. Thanks to the determination of Celeste, I had my seventh badge.

Chaos the Gyarados (Male)
Lv 43
Relaxed
-Bite
-Ice Fang
-Aqua Tail
-Dragon Rage

Chaos is the teams powerhouse. Destroying Fantina's Mismagous, the pokemon I had been fearing the most was exceptionally important. Intimidate lets him also work offensivly and defensivly, helping cushion hits for the rest of the team to switch in. Chaos also packs immeasurable power either OHKOing or 2KOing everything and as such I rely on him a lot. Chaos has finally become the full powerhouse and is a mighty wrecking ball. Him and Alec are good mates and they love crippling any physical attackers in my way.

Vulcan the Infernape (Male)
Lv 44
Hardy
-Fire Blast
-Flame Wheel
-Mach Punch
-Close Combat

Vulcan is the team leader and has matured during his time on the team. My first team member Vulcan time and time again overpowers his opponents no matter what the situation. Destroying 2/3s of Fantinas team was magical as well as his control of the powerful Blaze ability. Upon evolving, Vulcan has become a fully fledged leader. Losing a valuable friend in Blade hit him hard and now he pushs himself as hard as he can to fulfil the void in his absence.

Venom the Drapion (Female)
Lv 42
Lonely
-Bug Bite
-Poison Fang
-Toxic Spikes
-Acupressure

Venom is a new addition to the party and man is he strong. Vemon loves working with Alec especially with Toxic Spikes as he can wear down pokemon very quickly. Venom can take quite a lot of hits as well and can even threaten a sweep with Acupressure if I get lucky. Venom was brought in as a physical attacker to balance out the team and hit hits very hard. A very reliable member of the team Drapion works very well offensively or defensibly depending on what I want.

Sielia the Altaria (Female)
Lv 42
Quiet
-Fly
-Dragonbreath
-Fire Blast
-Rest

Sielia is really awesome on this team. Being a dragon type it has nice resistances as well as excellent special bulk. Having access to recovery is also very cool and it can shrug off status as well. Sielia also backs a bit of a punch with its dragon attacks and later on will be exceptionally strong with Draco Meteor in its arsenal. It loves flying around with Celeste and togther the two of them have a lot of fun together

Celeste the Togekiss (Female)
Lv 43
Lonely
-Aura Sphere
-Roost
-Ancient Power
-Air Slash

Celeste helps round the team off hitting exceptionally hard while being pretty bulky. With Chaos and Alec taking care of any physical attackers, Celeste can switch into a special attacker, heal off the damage and then strike back with a powerful Air Slash which an excellent 60% chance to flinch. Celeste tries to stay positive no matter what and tries to keep the team as happy as possible.

SECRET POKEMON

Mark the Psyduck (Lv 6)
NightWing the Zubat (Lv 4)
Shelly the Shellos (Lv 9)
Dash the Ponyta (Lv 7)
Ron the Geodude (Lv 5)
Worm the Wurmple (Lv 5)
Zeke the Buizel (Lv 10)
Alex the Bronzor (Lv 14)
Dew the Budew (Lv 12)
Bruce the Machop (Lv 14)
Kirk the Gastly (Lv 15)
Nip the Bibarel (Lv 20)
Rose the Roselia (Lv 21)
Zips the Yanma (Lv 27)
Azu the Marill (Lv 20)
Jade the Hippopotas (Lv 22)
Vespa the Vespiquen (Lv 27)
Toxin the Croagunk (Lv 29)
Frost the Eevee (Lv 28)

Swift the Staravia (Lv 23)
Jazz the Gible (Lv 20)
Scorpius the Gligar (Lv 22)
Blade the Gallade (Lv 36)
Alec the Dusclops (Lv 43)

Yeah so Alec died how fucking gay I had an unbeatable team too. its all good tho since I have a replacment in mind. Anyone want to guess? / Suggest a replacement

Hello. Um… Yeah. I know I promised to update, but… I had a lot of things to do. So, here I'm updating now! I have decided not to make a story. Instead, I'll write the adventure as it in MY eyes, as the player. These updates will be very detailed, though. So, Rules:
• The normal three (Faint = Death, One Pokémon per Route, Nicknames)
• Just to make things strait, areas with multiple places normally doesn't means two Pokémon. Only Pinwheel forest (outside and inside) and Dragonspiral Tower (outside and inside) count as two different areas.
• I can white out 3 times, not including first battle with Bianca and Cheren. After that, it's Game Over.
• Usage items (not including reviving items, of course) and Pokémon Center, as well as item buying, are not restricted.
• I will use the trick of making a dead Pokémon faint if I'll want to use him as a HM slave.

And now, for the adventure!

As the game starts, I chose the boy for my player, and called myself Todris. After all the beginning blabber, I chose Oshawott as my starter, and started the battle with Bianca, and lost it (READ 3RD RULE!). I then proceed to defeat Cheren. (Skipping all the non-interesting parts, to the start of Professor Juniper's lab) I named my lovely little otter Navy. (Skipping more non-interesting parts, to the start of Route 1) As I walked into the tall grass of the Route, I find my first catch – A Patrat, and nicknamed him Hypnotic (Thinking back, I should've named him Disappoint). He will serve as a death fodder, as I have no interest on raising a Patrat. I've reached Accumula Town, Learned about the Pokémon Center, and went out to discover Team Plasma with their creepy "Ghetsis Speech" music. After a little more blabber, I have battled N, and dominated him easily. Healed, and went off to Route 2, where I found the Pokémon I was hoping for – Lillipup. I nicknamed him Freddie (I THINK that that's how you should write it – I more or less referenced iCarly, and I'm pretty sure that that's how they write it). Grinded a little, and had to sacrifice Hypnotic to keep Freddie alive. Oh well.. I Went to Striaton City, and faced Bianca. Navy took her Lillipup easily, but then I made a mistake and switched out to Freddie when she sent out Tepig. I panicked for a second, and switched to Navy, but luckily Tepig used Tail Whip and I killed it. I reached Striaton City, healed, and went off to pick my new team member, Iroh the Pansear. Despite he's pretty weak, I'll use him unless I find a Darumaka. I grinded for a little bit, and went off to the Gym!
Navy killed Lillipup using a Potion and an Oran Berry from Cheren, and Iroh killed Pansage easily. Wow, that was interesting.
So that concludes my first update. I'll update again as soon as possible.

Not much to say, as this is just the beginning. It'll be more detailed when i'll have details.

Navy
@ --
Brave | Lv. 12
~Tackle
~Tail Whip
~Water Gun
~Water Sport

He'll be great. I know that.

Freddie
@ Oran Berry
Hardy ^_^ | Lv. 11 | Pickup
~Tackle
~Leer
~Bite
~Work Up

Very glad I got him and not Patrat or Purrloin.

Iroh
@ --
Bashful ^_^ | Lv. 12
~Scratch
~Work Up
~Lick
~Incinerate

He's doing OK by now. Unless I'll get a Darumaka, I will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)