OH NO! not another Touchy-Feely Thread.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's a new healthy meal of yours you never thought you would enjoy?
on my quest to find healthy foods, i went through the eating right brand phase and fell in love with one of their products. the Eating Right Turkey, Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Sandwich, even though i am past the eating right brand and i HATE broccoli, i just kept coming back to this hot-pocket like sandwich.

That's you in your avatar, right?
camon kinneas, i would never put a half naked picture of myself as my avatar.
to answer your question, no but give me some time :).

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Dude, I am not worthy to be mentioned. I could never have done what you've done - you're an inspiration.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm also inspired by you taking immense responsibility for your health. Even though you are reaping the rewards of your training / lifestyle change already, the pay off in the long run would be even greater than what you have already accomplished. IE no cancer or cardiovascular disease to cripple your middle / late-age life. Keep going at it, and you'll find your life richer and happier than the average joe.

bro, you kick ass.

seriously, you've got a level of commitment that no one can choose not to respect. i'd say i wish there were more people like, and selfish as this may seem, I like it better when people like you are few and far between simply because it garners that much more respect for them. what you've done so far is incredible -what's to come will surely be more so - and i hope you don't mind if i share your story with some of my friends!

ps post your workouts? ;)
pps +1 on whey it's a good way to get in extra protein

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You fucking rule Jesus. I look forward to when you hit up Vancouver soon. Or when I hit up Seattle. Whichever comes first.

Major fucking props man. I've been watching this thread for a while now, and every time you update I get so pumped. Keep doing your thing bro.

Shii

zap
You already know my opinion on your newest update, but I just wanted to let you know in this thread just how fucking badass you are for doing this. Seriously, it makes my day seeing just how dedicated you are to reaching your goal, and I'm super glad I get to witness it. :]

P.S. nice undies. xD

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
nina you look awesome bro, keep it up!! this is motivation to me to stop being a lazy fucker and hit the gym again :DDDDDD

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that is impressive weight loss. the hard part is keeping it off

That is quite the accomplishment. I never met you before this whole project started, so I think I'm missing a bit of how awesome this is. And the best part
also throughout this whole process i have not used any weight loss pills, diet pills etc etc, i have not been on any programs like jenny craig, this is just pure Dedication and Patience
God I wish more people would think like this

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, first time through I was looking at the after pics in the original op section..

Now I get why people are impressed! Nice one!

Wow and i thought I got my ass in gear before I went to he marines. Holy shit dude keep up the good work your a success story.

Congratulations, man; you're an inspiration to fat people everywhere. You'll be beating chicks off with a stick before too long.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
I love you all <3 <3 <3<3

Damn bruh. Next time I see you at work, I'll barely recognize you, haha.
Damn son, this nigga. So much has changed, i may be, kind of in a relationship now against my will [bitches be crazy, but i'll take care of it] also i may be leaving Fry's...........yeap. Hit me up on live or some shit so we can chat, get me back into call of duty brah.

bro, you kick ass.

seriously, you've got a level of commitment that no one can choose not to respect. i'd say i wish there were more people like, and selfish as this may seem, I like it better when people like you are few and far between simply because it garners that much more respect for them. what you've done so far is incredible -what's to come will surely be more so - and i hope you don't mind if i share your story with some of my friends!

ps post your workouts? ;)
pps +1 on whey it's a good way to get in extra protein
thanks and sure, go ahead and share my story. i sent you a PM with a question attached to it

AJers

Your typical e-wench
NinaHAZA! Dude, I'm so freaking proud of you!

I just realized I hadn't posted in this thread to say it (although I swear I remember typing up a response at some point? I must be going craaazy)!

Alas, this might give me the incentive to start prepping for that marathon, grr!

Also, just be upfront with the girl, hurting feelings with the truth in the short-term is soo much better than trying to wait and make it "gentle" and trying to do it later (at least, that's MY opinion on the matter).. :)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Have I not posted yet saying how ridiculously amazing this is because I know I've said it a few times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)