Smocon Toronto '11 - August 5th to 7th - WON BY wait nvm

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bus was supposed to leave at 5, still not here. Looks like I'll be late. Friggin' hungry.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
does anyone have a number i can phone, to figure out where you guys are and stuff

should i assume king edward

zzzzzzzzzz

I'm eating breakfast now, gonna head over to Toronto in a few. It takes a few hours, I'll text Firestorm or someone when I'm in/nearing town. I'm gonna go to the Eaton's Center for some shopping first, but its like a 15 minute walk to the hotel area so I'll meet up with you guys later.

Uhh Rodan PM me your number? I can text you when I'm in town too hahah

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yo i'm gonna try to make it around 4ish I'll be in touch :)

scratch that I'm back to a maybe, if I come it'll be around 630 to 7 :/

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay dickheads, I'll be coming up in a little bit. I won $84 in a drawing last night, that's paying for my trip.

Hey (BAN ME PLEASE)s I'm on the way!!

On my mobile now, in contact with Firestorm and co. Should only be an hour or two

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i'll be in touch with gk in a bit, making my way dt in a little bit. see you soon (BAN ME PLEASE)s hopefully.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah you don't have to be sorry, we just all hope that you're feeling much better now.

I am now working on a short preview of today, and I have a story in the next week.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok have fun guys and get the rest of the photos for sunday. I'm attempting to upload all of my videos and it's at a crawling pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)