Black/White OU Crew Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah he had to have 1 hydro pump miss out of 4 for me to win, ended up happening...gg symph

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Liam DCed at the end of the match (the score was 2-2, my +1 CM Latias 67% and Magnezone vs Rotom-W and 50% Scarf Toed)

I'm not sure what happens next, but it was gg until the DC.

Edit: I don't know I messed that up lol

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Given the circumstances under which the disconnection occurred, I'm awarding PKGaming the win over Lord_Liam.

Blue_Blur is subbing in for JGSabino to play extra.

The deadline is tonight. Anyone who wants to change teams, change orders and/or make necessary substitutes should do so before this round ends.

Well I won 5-0 vs extra. I got some pretty good hax going for me at the beginning but it suffered a crit right at the end to probably lose my most important member for the next game :X. GG though man.

haunter

Banned deucer.
I haven't seen The Hurricane to play my last battle, Lady Salamence VM'd him but he's not replied. I won't be able to play until tomorrow anyway. So yeah, "activity post".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)