Sæglópur's Doodles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH INUYASHA REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!! The Zoroark is really good for a mouse-drawn pic; ferocious and bloodied. I like it, draw Shippou next! ^_^

Thanks Lamprey ^^ Here's a Shippo! :D

EDIT: Just drew some scary looking werewolf. I suck at painting and blending things, but oh well, practice makes perfect ^^;

Update, spent quite a while on this. It isn't perfect, or anywhere close to it, but I think it's a pretty good start at painting. :P What do you guys think? I would really appreciate some criticism, 'cause I wanna improve damn it XP

Also, sorry for the large image, I didn't want the quality to be crappy. Inspired by all the tornadoes and storms going on here. :P

That one is your best Pokemon yet! Slakoth is sooooo doped up! Those were certainly NOT normal leaves he was eating! :P Keep it up, Saeglopur!

Haha, yeah, Slakoth always looks like he's high on something, gotta love it. :P And thanks. :) Here's something random I just did, no Pokemon in it...just a sunset on mars or whatever, I don't even know.

I'm still utterly infatuated with that Slakoth! The sunset is pretty cool, though. Kind of like a watercolour. *me hunts for old watercolour paintings in house* But please keep posting, your pics are always easy to look at and very refreshing! IDK why the lack of Luvdiscs.

No problem Lanturn, glad you liked it :)

Haven't really drawn much since I didn't have internet, but here's a few things:

My cat Zeik :)

Munna, lol

Here's a fakemon I made up, was inspired by my little black kitty who likes to pick fights with the other cats I have XD

Felipow (feel-E-pow)

Kind of a lot of stuff, but they are just doodles I did in my sketchbook over a couple of days... (I also don't have a scanner, so these are extra crappy!)

I really love this one. I love it's long snout and it's expression.
I like how simple all your colors are, it's like... refreshing.

Ahh,

I can finally comment.

These are pretty interesting, I really like all of them. Are you taking any requests? If not then of course don't worry about it but I'd like to see how you interpret a Clefairy and Gengar together.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. :D
I'm pretty excited to get a tablet so maybe I can improve and have a more definite style.
And yes I take requests, most of the time I don't even know what to draw myself, haha.

Edit: Here you go Jaxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)