Murkrow (Analysis) [QC: 0/3]

Ok I've decided to add something in Additional Comments saying that Murkrow could run a more Phsycially defensive EV spread if it wanted to just focus on beating physcial threats as oppose to being an all around team mate

If everyone agrees with that then I guess I can start actually writing?

No don't start writing yet until you pass QC.
I meant in a word document, not uploading it.
Its just I need to know if everyone can agree on what I suggested since theres tons of different EV spreads and they all have pros/cons.

Yeah I seriously think that Substitute should be slashed on the Perishtrapper set status is a pain in the ass for murkrow. And I think that Perishtrapper should be the first set.

Well this is the last bump I'll be doing to this thread. If no one cares to respond or give feed back or whatever, fine. I'll give this to somebody else. I'm not wasting my time just to get this all completely ignored.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
If you weren't willing to work on an analysis for more than a couple of weeks you shouldn't have reserved one in the first place. I haven't liked your attitude at all up to this point, so I'll just reassign this.

Locking and moving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)