Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

If anyone noticed, I haven't been on smogcraft lately when my laptop went boom. Right now I just hope that Endermen don't go and clog up the mob grinder (or worse, take it apart).

Maybe Endermen don't take specific kinds of blocks like obsidian, so all we'll have to do is replace all the blocks of the tower with obsidian. Good luck on that though.

On a side note that a few of you will probably get (Dogfish, Alchemator.) now that CAP ASB has been moved to circus maximus, i never have to go out of the Socialization in the Empire forum.

So I was standing in front of the mob tower today and I came back hours later to a Game Over screen. Was anyone online to see what/who killed me? I lost all my items.

I think the Enderman should only spawn near Obsidian, as it kinda makes sence, they're all black, like Obsidian...

It'd be so awesome if they specifically targeted Obsidian to move about, and if they had enough, perhaps they could make portals! (wait, that could prove deadly)

this is just my speculation, but as noth said, the best speculations will get implemented:

Enderman love to move Obsidian! As this allows them to spawn more Endermen to create an army! They like putting Obsidian in obscure places like:
-1 block below ground, so it's undetectable
-In the middle of 1x3 hallways, to stop people moving past, while still spawning more enderman
-they also like building Portals, but an Enderman must sacrifice himself in order to activate the portal
-Endermen are good friends with Ghasts, and will often team up with them, either by riding them, or attacking with them, but not attacking the Ghast if hit by a fireball...
-Endermen also enjoy tearing apart your base, allowing other mobs to get in and do their dirty work

^If someone can put that in a Minecraft Forum, I'd love to see something like that implemented. I think the Enderman should be an intelligent mob

Suddenly pumpkins become an essential item in every Smogcraftian's inventory.

@Dark Pulse, it will be nearly impossible, I'm assuming, to code Endermen to specifically attack a users base. Now if they can take apart all non-naturally generated blocks, that is plausible, but sounds rather chaotic.

soooooo

whats even newer in flatlands today?

It's pretty basic now, but I plan to make the surroundings a bit better, and add pistons to control lava flow. I MIGHT add glass on the sides so you can see outside from the inside but that would ruin the look of it. More screenies will come as progress is made. Took quite a bit to make actually, first I had to make a dirt sculpture and then replace it with stone. Took about 6 stacks or so in the end, and half a stack of netherrack

So yea check it out in flatlands. Also, Dan i fulfilled my promise. Time to return the favor >:)

I don't think targeting a base would be too hard IMO, they either get attracted to light, or if there is an empty space that is covered by 1 or 2 block barriers, then they open the place up, this would also unveil hidden caverns nicely...

I just downloaded Minecraft, and right now, I feel like I wasted my money. I'm stuck underground with it raining and it's making Minecraft lag A LOT. I can't do anything about it. Any tips for making Minecraft run faster?

If you have troubles, make sure to have your settings on low too, like short render dstance, and a few of the others aimed at max fps, fast instead of fancy etc

So whats the next not so big thing in flatlands?

Oh what it just seems like a pretty pyramind thing with no point of interest :O

Whaaat where did asdfghjkl come from?

Sliding doors yaaaaaaaay.

One thing I added to this was a "lock" switch- when flipped this would prevent the pressure plates from opening the door.

Its the Wayukian Texture Pack. For me sandstone, wood and stone look a lot better in this pack. Also, the pack doesn't have textures for mobs, which is what I prefer since most packs usually make them too scary or detailed for my taste.

oh also its 16x, so no HDpatcher stuff needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)