VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting everything packed for my flights tomorrow, and having a bit of last-minute practise on the random wifis. Quite fun actually, my brother just Zheng'd out Cybertron 3-0 with his Cottonee team jajaja and he just had a game where turn 1 the opponent's discharge paralysed everyone on the field (Lanturn paired with Umbreon so synchronize happened, wat) and then turn 2 everything was fully paralysed. Lol. I've got my rating up to 2020 or so just practising with my VGC team, so yeah I think it's pretty good. 111 wins to 8 losses and that's not counting when I get DCed on. :3

And yes, yesterday I managed to go to Poundland where I bought a variety bag of WHAM BARS a true English delicacy. These are gonna be opened sometime during worlds so you yanks can be introduced to the original tongue tingling chew bar.

HAHAHA that was your brother? I was practicing with Wolfe on PO and didn't even pay attention to that battle so I had no idea what was going on since I just normally leave Random Matchup on :D

Lol yes, I was just vaguely watching him then noticed "MrZheng" appear on the screen so instructed him through how to win, lol. That's his LCQ team, no idea how well he can do but hopefully he can qualify. :P

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need: motivation to pack. My empty suitcase is on the floor next to me, with a pile of clothes next to it but apparently actually putting them in exceeds my physical limits.

...Oh and I need a worlds team too !_!

I need: motivation to pack. My empty suitcase is on the floor next to me, with a pile of clothes next to it but apparently actually putting them in exceeds my physical limits.

Well, you wanna meet all the people you know on smogon? Wanna meet em in real life? Wanna meet em in real life without wearing the same clothes all the time? Yeah better start packing.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, I'm sure the Wham bars are going to go down a storm. They're quite a treat on the tongue, but I don't want to oversell them.
I like how you chose that as a delicacy though.

Same here *sigh*
I have to take out the garbage before i leave, i have laundry to do, and i still cannot get a decent Thundurus to save my life.

/wrist

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament

IF YOU DONT PACK YOU WILL NEVER MEET ME!!!!

Is there going to be any japanese players in this, I know the tournaments got cancelled, but didnt the ones placing good last year get a invite for this?

They got invites, but we won't know if they're coming until we get there I guess. There could be some Japanese LCQers as well.

of all the years not to go. I mean, it's not like I'd have ANY chance to even get to the worlds, but I LIVE in San Deigo =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)