VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone looking for things to be doing. I've just seen The Damned Things are playing on the Saturday night, at House of Blues San Diego. Might tickle someones fancy, and I might go myself.

I'm referring to the time you posed as me and Unreality on PO silly!
O.O

That was probably my brother. When I'm away, he goes on my computer, then trolls. He did it last night while I was sleeping. My passwords are all the same and are too obivous. >.>
And sorry for the double post. I can't edit it in. Internet=troll.

I'll see you CRÍTICO ¬¬ .... when I have nightmares I dream with your giratina ¬¬" xd And good luck for the LCQ
Lo siento para el golpe critico, mi amigo. I started a legacy and now I'll be representing that moment. Thanks a ton man and best wishes to you in the main event!

PS: Let's have a rematch so that we can come down to a game 3 priority Un Golpe CRITICO in the hail. xD

I just had my first In n' Out burger, it was good but not as good as 5 Guys (burger chain that's mainly in the D.C. area). 4 days till LCQ!!!

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
I actually had it at DC Regionals. It was alright but compared to In-n-Out it tastes like a pile of shit.

EDIT:::::!!!!!!!!!! Did you get it animal style? If not, you screwed yourself over on a perfect meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)