Motherboy XXX (The Well #30) - JabbaTheGriffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
who do you most enjoy battling against in tournaments?

ps: dont say something lame like "you, because i always win"

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okey dokey. Lot of multiple question posts in this one. I'm too lazy to break them up so it should be fairly obvious that line breaks indicate an answer to your next question.

Why do you not live nearer to me?

Also, seriously... why are you a chubby chaser? I don't get it...
Because our story is supposed to end with us rushing to see each other at the airport.

I'm NOT a chubby chaser okay guy. There is a difference between purposely seeking the company of larger women and simply going after whatever happens to be around. Once again, it is a byproduct of low standards and the inability to say no, not personal preference. Ass.

How many people speaking "Pittsburghese" have you run into?
Only one.

what do you think is the most broken shit allowed (any Pokemon metagame)?
Probably GSC Snorlax. That thing just absolutely defined the metagame and every aspect of it. It's without a doubt the main reason I despise playing GSC. RBY Tauros is up there too. Also I'm going to say ADV Celebi just so I can blame Synre.

when am i getting a reward for tutoring you
When you get your badge back.

until what age is it acceptable to have a jew-fro?

how long until you change your name to The_Legendary_Griffin???

describe in 8 words or less your most shameful sexual encounter
I'd say probably around 16. That's when they start the transition from making you look cute to making you look like a pedophile. I was an idiot so still had mine at 18 and 19 and I still regret it to this day.

If Curt ever comes back, in honor of his return, I will change my username.

really drunk, fat girl, came quickly

Describe your Motherboy outfit (not the band).
I'm a fan of the Hansel and Gretel look. Mother and I don our best lederhosen.

What do you want to do for a living and why?
Well I don't necessarily WANT to be a lawyer. So if I could choose something I actually wanted to be, probably some boring desk job where I get my own cubby and the ability to surf the internet for half the day without anyone noticing. Doesn't really matter what I'd have to do when actually working as long as the job met those other criteria.

How long do you see yourself invested in all things pokemon
Who knows. Probably until I legitimately do not have the free time, which I don't see happening for at least 2 more years.

say "fuk chansey" in your well (not a question, a demand)

favorite song to sing along to while drunk?

biggest bs?
I'm good.

Piano Man, I think. Or any cliche dance song if I'm feeling randy. Mm-tch mm-tch mm-tch

enzo

do you still go on halo reach and sing lady gaga to random people while drunk?
Nah, I haven't had my xbl up since november or december I think. When I move into my new place next week I actually plan on renewing my subscription so get ready~

ever got bent (high + drunk) ?
Yeah. I don't like smoking + drinking though since I always puke more often.

since you didn't really know me too well before driving 12 hours to see me with dubs, what was going through your mind during that car trip?

what is your favorite movie? when is the first time you got drunk/realized you love gin and tonics so much? biggest regret whilst drunk, if not for the puking at the bar story?

what are you, Jonathan and I going to do the first time we're all three finally together?
I was like oh DAMN I hope this bitch is cool. I knew you a little bit I guess, we had that one skype night with me, you, and jon and that was pretty fun so I knew it'd be a fun time and worth the trip. So really on the drive over there I was like yo I can't wait to blow this place up.

Goodwill Hunting. I'm like Wilfred, I love Matt Damon.

First time I got drunk wasn't until I was 17. I was always one of those "I'm never drinking blah blah blah" kind of kids. Until of course, all of my friends who were the same way started having parties and getting shitfaced. So I was like, well shit, if they all gave in and started doing it, it can't be that bad (great attitude to have, I know). So I was at a local party that had typical shitty highschool party fare: cheap vodka and natty lights. I tanked a few natty lights and got a nice drunk going. It was pretty funny actually, my buddy wanted to make sure I didn't drink too much my first time, so he cut me off early, but I just would sneak nattys into the bathroom and chug them at the sink.

Gin and tonics I don't think I tried until my dad made me one when I was 18. Thought they were fantastic and loved them ever since.

Regret is definitely a different monster than being embarrassed. My biggest regret from being drunk is probably missing out on hooking up with a few girls here and there because I'm so drunk that I don't notice the obvious signs they're giving me. Key example was the last night of this past semester. This one cute girl that was friends with the group but hadn't met me before sat down to talk with us and then started talking only to me for the next 15 minutes or so. She gave me the typical fare: arm/leg touching, laughing at my shitty jokes, etc. When she left everyone in the group was like what the fuck are you doing man she wanted you. I had absolutely no idea. Similar scenarios have happened more times than I honestly care to admit. Thanks alcohol.

We're obviously going to pop open a bottle of patron and jam to some Ke$ha godDAMN.

stella artois or blue moon?
Blue Moon every day of the week.

obligatory: what's the story behind your username?

non-obligatory: what was your favorite song from Gaga's first album (Bad Romance?) and why do you think her latest one is so not as good?
Ugh. "family guy reference"

Probably Telephone or Paparazzi. I don't like the latest one because the verses are often downright terrible, and the chorus hooks are nowhere near as catchy as on the first album. I think the best songs on the album are the ones that have those catchy hooks (Highway Unicorn, Judas, Edge of Glory), but they're just so rare while the rest of the album just seems like noise to me sometimes. I understand kind of what she was trying to do with the album, but I just think the execution was absolutely terrible.

hey jabba,

do i have a chance??

are you cool if i date amanda or allison or whatever he name was, rachel?

if you had to choose between a freaky fat chick or a hot chick with mad stds (no condoms) which would you pick? you are only slightly drunk but still able to think.

would you be cool with me texting you at odd hours of the nights asking you questions about bumps i have in strange places?

can i come hang out with you at penn state sometime? maybe sb?
With a few beers in me.....nah probably not

Who?

Depends on the stds. I could live with HPV or something, but if the bitch has herpes or worse, obviously I'll go with the fat chick. Am I allowed to get more than slightly drunk?

Yeah sure go ahead, I'm glad to be your personal webmd at 4:53 in the morning.

Come hang out whenever you want. My door is always open to fellow smogoners.

Is Morgan McIntosh at your school? If so I dare you to fight him
I don't know he's a pretty big guy.

Happy belated bday :)

Have you ever tried any drugs at all? What do you think about them?

Favorite drunken memory?
Only weed. I like it, but some of the negative side effects really hit me hard. For instance, I never take my contacts out, so whenever I smoke, my eyes massively dry out and I'm left with irritated eyes for the next few hours. Also the dry mouth is just insane sometimes. Still usually worth it.

If it was as good as to be my favorite, I probably shouldn't remember it now should I?

oprah
jennifer aniston
emma stone
cameron diaz

kill two, marry one, fuck one, go
Kill oprah and cameron diaz. Most people would be tempted to marry oprah for the money, but don't forget that she is the reason for dr. phil. cameron diaz is just an annoying bitch. Just watch a clip of her on a talkshow, she's absolutely insufferable.

Fuck jennifer aniston. This because all of her relationships just explode so obviously there's something wrong with the girl that makes her impossible to be around for more than a year.

Marry emma stone. <3333

Haha I just doubled up yesterday, Plyo X and Back and Biceps. I took off Monday because I just didn't have time. But usually, when I double up it's Kenpo X -----> Stretch X back to back, and I skip a bunch of the stretches. I'm about to hit the second rest week in my 3rd time through the program... I'd be super cut right now if I didn't have so many stupid little injuries over the past few months that stopped me from working out.

Where do you plan on practicing after school? What area of law are you thinking of practicing?
This is honestly the furthest I've made it and I'm only a few weeks in. I'm hoping I can stick with it for the long haul and then some.

Not sure, wherever I can land a job. I have a couple ins in a few places (Philly DA office, E&Y in DC) so we'll see. I'm not sure what I want to practice yet, but I'm taking some businessy courses this next semester I'll see what I think of those before I commit to any path.

On a scale of one to one hundred how many thousands of posters should be made of that picture during Swiss with us, Paul, and Len?

How come we never use sketchy mod ethics and get people to flame me and then you warn them anymore. That was fun the first time.

You're a good man. Dos Equis for life.

DTF?
100 obviously. They should replace the large mons posters they had hanging around with posters of the four of us to be honest. Or maybe posters of just your awesome sad face. That'd be just as good.

I'm an honest mod now. I do everything by the books.

You too buddy. Get your d&d character ready we're taking indy down next year.

I'm always DTF.

hey jabba :)

top 10 adv players at their prime?

favorite memory from smogon?
Well, I missed the prime of more than a few players, since I came at the tail end. A lot of players were at their best when the metagame was undeveloped and they were staying ahead of the curve. That's what a lot of modern Pokemon is, just staying ahead of the metagame. Since I missed most of that, I'm not the best person to ask for a top 10 list. But from what I saw and people I've even played recently in SPL I can definitely say that husk, vil, ipl, g80, goofball are obvious. Oh and me.

Drunkenly yelling at Cathy for being a shit.

How do you do?

and What's your favourite Gin?
Tanqueray

Since you like to drink, were you ever in a fraternity? What do you think of them?
No. Fuck frats. Obviously no offense to anyone who was in a frat (I'm sure your frat was the one frat on campus that wasn't filled with total toolbags), but I view both sororities and frats as places where fake as fuck people buy their friends. Thanks for the parties though you guys!

So I hear you think the BW metagame is crap. Any particular reasons why, or is it just as a whole?
"Weather"

What's your opinion on Barack Obama going Salt and Pepper during his time in Office,

REP or DEM?
It gives him that distinguished look that just infinitely increases his swag levels.

DEM

who do you most enjoy battling against in tournaments?

ps: dont say something lame like "you, because i always win"
Probably Umby. Old gen battles with him are always fun. Though I swear to god if he beats me in an old gen tourney finals one more fucking time.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is your favorite type of hard liquor?

If I came to visit you wherever you happen to be (Penn State) on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely would it be that I die of alcohol poisoning?

how was p90 today? it sucked for me, but I'm getting so buff. also let's get drunk over IRC together sometime
text me please, I'm so there.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What are your religious beliefs?

Least favorite Pokemon?

Do you consider this third question to be worth answering?

What is you opinion (competitively) on Excadrill being in OU?

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you were forced to change your username to anything else, what would it be? (p.s. pls don't give me a "JabbaTh3Griffin! LOL" answer)

Why haven't you come to Boston yet?

Does the search feature suck or have I actually won more tournaments on this site than you ?__?

p.s. check your well thread a couple months from now. I read mine again a while ago and it was a weird feeling

If you could be any animal what would it be?
What's your favourite colour?
How could we solve major world issues (in Gen IV terms)?

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh you guys are the fucking worst. Ask me more questions. I'm very interesting. I'm answering these few questions wasted just because I'm pretty sure my well deserves at least a few of these~

What's you favorite episode of dexter?
The ones where Michael C. Hall fucked that really pale british girl.

What is your favorite type of hard liquor?

If I came to visit you wherever you happen to be (Penn State) on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely would it be that I die of alcohol poisoning?

text me please, I'm so there.
Southern Comfort. I drank that shit straight out of the bottle last night. Of course I was over the sink puking by like 1. Fuck soco. It's my personal poison~ Straight liquor should never ever taste good enough to drink straight out of the bottle.

And you'd be fine I obviously wouldn't let you get more wasted than you can handle. I would be fine with you pacing yourself. Everyone has their own mile time!

If you could fix one problem in the world, what would it be, how would you fix it, and why do you think this should be fixed?

~something about alcohol obviously~

You obviously can't fix enough to fix the lives of the unfortunate. If only no one had a small penis....

What are your religious beliefs?

Least favorite Pokemon?

Do you consider this third question to be worth answering?

What is you opinion (competitively) on Excadrill being in OU?
I believe that when I die everything is completely over and I'm completely done and that scares me a lot sometimes.

Golem. Why is he faster than Rhydon. I mean obviously the rolling speed should be higher. But he shouldn't be able to EQ while rolling. And why can he boom. Like I understand why he can and Rhydon can't I guess but like...Fuck Golem.

~~~

Excadrill is fucking terrible for the game of pokemon. Nothing that has one of the strongest best stabs in the game should have 600 speed in average game conditions. But i mean...he's no Darmanitan

If you were forced to change your username to anything else, what would it be? (p.s. pls don't give me a "JabbaTh3Griffin! LOL" answer)

Why haven't you come to Boston yet?

Does the search feature suck or have I actually won more tournaments on this site than you ?__?

p.s. check your well thread a couple months from now. I read mine again a while ago and it was a weird feeling
Dexter Morgan, obviously!

Why haven't you come to jersey yet, queer

Ugh I hope not. You suck at pokemon

Because you're gay~

If you could be any animal what would it be?
What's your favourite colour?
How could we solve major world issues (in Gen IV terms)?
Jesus you ask a lot of questions

I would be a penguin because they're classy

My favorite COLOR is red because it's classy

We could solve world issues by being more classy

How often do you tell lies? Who do you lie to the most?
Whenever it makes her happy

Probably my mother. "No of course I don't smoke weed."

I ask a lot of questions, because I'm intrigued by you as a person and as a Smogon Personality. also on the Smogcasts, I think your voice sounds cool.

^ Gay moment over

What's Lady Gaga's best song? (in your opinion in relation to the 2nd stage of suspect testing for UU)

What's your Guilty pleasure?

How many scarves do you have?

What's the best party you've ever been?

What pokemon(s) would you never let to ride a Keldeo?

What is your favorite Pokemon playstyle?

Why are people so determined to "save" the weather metagame, even at the expense of a balanced metagame?

Why are people so determined to "save" the weather metagame, even at the expense of a balanced metagame?
Further, why do you feel people are of the opinion that weather is the face of Gen V and by banning any weather it turns Gen V into a Gen IV copycat regardless of whether or not weather is broken and we must avoid this at all costs?

council or constant suspect testing?

Also, do you play any other games competitively (starcraft / yugioh / magic etc.)?

something a little off games: How do you feel finding communities online has impacted your life? Or the internet in general? Has it contributed positively?

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Masquerain on a Keldeo?

ugliest pokemon in your opinion?

can i call you jabba irl?

what is your opinion of your well on a scale of 1-10?

also at your request: what about your weiner????

What is your favourite pokemon to use competitively and why?

What terrifies you when you see it in team preview and why? (playstyles and or pokes)

If you could ban/unban one thing in any pokemon metagame what would it be?

Who is the toughest opponent you've faced in a pokemon battle that you won?

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
would/have you try(ed) anything other than weed

who is the best pokemon trainer of all eternity (srs)

emma wattson or emma stone

is anything happening in 2012 or anytime soon

if you could punch any user from smogon in the face with no repercussions who would it be

best smogon friend

and uhhhhh BEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE

preferable bra size?

have you ever been in the ER?

favorite breakfast food?

what is the strangest thing you mixed with alcohol?

who is your least favorite mod on this site?

have you ever thought of going to war?

do you play any sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)