Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging BlueCookies to a 1v1 singles match

No chills, No recoveries

obviously no switching

Arena: Sankey's House: Every turn each pokemon has a 30% chance of not showing up(being unable to move).

Team average* challenge you!!!!! *Me and Glacier knight (GK on shortly to confirm)

Rules
4v4 multi battle (2 Pokemon Per player)
No fully evolved pokemon
2 day DQ
No recovers/3 chills

Arena:
Luna Hill
Field Type- Dark/Ghost
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, No digging, No seismic activity

Luna Hill: Known throughout Kanto as a better couple’s spot than cerulean cape, a battle here is a very nice one. The large hill has a small battle area on it, twenty feet long and twenty feet wide, but pokemon are allowed to battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on it’s rounded peak. There are three cherry blossoms on the hill (Two beside each other on the eastern edge and one in the southern section) and a small pond (Two feet deep, six feet wide and seven feet long) right beside the battle area. To keep the tradition of Luna Hill all battles are at night, and the lovers who come up to relax can watch the battles. Because there are innocent bystanders no weather inducing moves are allowed here (Would you want to take your date to a couple’s paradise and then get struck by hail?) and destruction of the hill’s landscape is forbidden (E.g dig, earthquake, explosion). The moon is always shining on Luna Hill, so most trainers choose a nocturnal pokemon or one that gets it’s power from the moon for battle. Summary: No Dig/Earthquake, weather summoning moves will fail. The moon produces a lot of light, so it is not too dark, though nocturnal pokemon will have the advantage (dark pokemon and pokemon like hoothoot and noctowl gain +1 accuracy and +1 speed). Pokemon and battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on the hill’s peak.

3v3 Triples (note: Please bring not-much-trained FE's, 2nd stage NFE's, or mons that will evolve upon being sent out. PReferably the latter category)
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 days DQ, 3 days ref DQ (please hurry...)
Arena: The City of Gold
A city made entirely out of well...24 karat gold! It's incredibly soft, and you'll leave footprints with every step, but it's incredibly reflective, so moves that are light-based have an additional 30% accuracy, doubled stat change effects, and 1.5x damage. The floor, strangely enough to those who don't realize this is pure, 24 karat gold, is malleable enough for Ground-types to dig through! However, nobody else can dig through the metal. It conducts electricity VERY well, preventing Electric-type attacks from being used-it simply acts as a giant grounding device. If a Fire-type move that has more than 12 base power or inflicts burn more than 30% of the time strikes the gold, it will melt, creating a pool of molten gold that burns anyone who steps in it-even Fire-types-and deals 5 damage on contact.
Sure thing.
Switch = Forget about it!
Items = Forget about it!
Abilities = Forget about it! All
Bump for ref.

I wanna match

MATCH: 3 vs 3 Doubles
DQ: 3 Days
RESTRICTIONS: 2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
POKEMON: I will use NFE and mid-evo mons, and maybe Pokemon that don't evolve (like Lapras, Dunsparce, Heracross, etc.), so please use similar Pokemon.

ARENA: A Mario Kart stadium!
This isn't your ordinary battle. The match takes place on a racing track. The battlers will be driving two karts along the course. There is a pick-up truck between the two, and on the pick-up truck is an arena! The arena is 40 feet wide and 60 feet long, made out of solid cement. If Pokemon get knocked out of the arena, they will teleport back into the center, but lose 7 HP.

In addition, at the end of every round, trainers will hit an item box that will give them special items. The special items last for one action only, and trainers can only have one special item at a time. Here are the list of special items, and the probability of getting one:

Mushroom (25%): Decreases the energy cost of a move by 3.

Shell (25%): Increases the damage of an attack by 3.

Star (15%): Decreases damage done from enemy attacks by 50%.

Bomb-Omb (15%): Deals 10 damage to the foe, and 5 damage to the user.

Boo (10%): Takes no damage from an attack on the round that the item is used.

That Squid Thing That Shoots Ink At You (10%): Decreases the accuracy of the opponent's move by 20% for the next two actions.

I have entirely too many NFE's to pick from, so I'll take you on.

All abilities
Switch=OK
Items=we're given them, so let's not bring our own

Will Ref Pm mons

Ok time for two challenges.

4 vs 4 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
I request that the acceptor selects Switch=OK, because I really want to give it a try. With this in mind I will allow them the choice of arena.
Also I am after a FE battle here, so expect me to bring four beefed up Pokes.

3 vs 3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
LC Pokemon only
Arena: Rotom Island

So it looks like your usual tropical island, except for the funky little floating creature the calls the place home. Water is obviously abundant, and while the soft sandy soil is easy to dig into it is unable to support any seismic waves. The battle will largely be able to proceed as normal except for the occasional input from Rotom itself. The Plasma Pokemon keeps a stash of all the known machines it can posses, and will interact with the battle in a way decided by the match referee. It is sure to spread the mischief on both sides of the battle though.

Ref please. It isnt's as complicated as it looks.

POKEMON MASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-UP

Everybrought their pokemon to the battle for a battle in the Tournament arena. However, when everybody was showing off their pokemon, Groudoun was awakened!! Nobody really cared about Groudon, their pokemon were so much better. But, the rumbling of the earth casued all of them to drop their pokeballs. In the middle of the arena, lay 4 pokeballs, and each person confused about which one was theirs. None of the battlers wanted to show that they were unaware of which ball was theirs, so they confidently piked up a random pokeball, hoping to show that they could tell which one was theirs. However, a nearby Revenankh was watching, and decided to put a curse on them, so that the ball they picked would never be theirs. Everybody picked up the ball, when Groudon walked onto the Tourney arena. Everybody immediately tried to catch the Groudon, and they simply used the pokemon they picked up. Every sends out the wrong pokemon, but they still try to catch the Groudon. However, they just end up fighting with each other, showing that they are worthy to catch the Groudon.

Format: 1v1v1v1
DQ: 2 Days
Moves: 2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Tournament Arena with a giant Groudon in the middle and a Revenankh wathing. The Revenankh can effect the pokemon in whatever way the ref wants, as long as it is not extremly significant, and is logical. The Groudon in the middle acts as a blockade, and his Drought ability causes it to constantly be sunny. If the Groundon takes a total of 50 damage, he will let lose an Earthquake that hits *everyone (even pokemon that would normally be immune).* (Groudon takes damage from missed attacks and multi-target attacks. To calculate the power of attacks hitting him, or attacks he uses, use the stats listed in the Data Audit thread.)

Btw, I am battler #1, the person who joins second is #2, and so on. These numbers will be used later.

Due to the nature of this battle, it does not affect W/L/T. Additionally, everybody *must bring* a strong FE pokemon so that it is fair. Everybody PMs the ref one pokemon.

Note to ref: Please use the arena
Hmm. For Blast's challenge...in.

All Abilities.
I'm in for Fire Blast's melee!
no items
in, guess that makes me #4
also: how do counters work for this battle 9.9

Issuing three challenges of the same battle. My battle slots need to get filled up. Please note that I will be using fully evolved pokemon.

1v1 Singles, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Triples (Opponent's Choice)
DQ: 2 Days
Moves: 2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Dojo: Simple dojo with straw mats, wooden floors, stones and grass lying about, and a small waterfall. However, fighting attacks have their BAP increased by 2; this is their home turf, after all.

3 Open Challenges!
6 vs 6 Singles/Doubles/Triples (Challenger's Choice)(FE)
2 recoveries / 5 chills
2 Day Player DQ / 3 Day Ref DQ

Arena: Abilities Testing Site
This is a specially constructed arena where all moves are allowed and the only catch is, well, that it tests abilities. When you send out a Pokemon, you may give it 3 abilities of your choosing (none of them have to be its actual abilities). The only restrictions on this are: 1) You can't choose an ability more than once over the ENTIRE match (excluding Contary), 2) you may not give a Pokemon any ability combination that renders it immune to every attack type (e.g., you can give Tynamo Wonder Guard, but, if you do, you can't also give it Levitate)

Issuing a multi battle of 4 people.

1v1v1v1 plus a mon from arena. (More details in arena tag.)
3 day DQ
2 recovers 5 chills
Items=off
Switch=N/A
Abilties=all

Arena:
Located deep inside Chargestone cave is Galvantula's nest. It consists of a web so big that there are little spider webs from Spinarak and Joltik inside its holes. Unfortunately, something big did make this web, and you guys are fighting it as well as each other.

The ref controls Gargantua the Galvantula, whose stats are normal and has a complete list of attacks. Nature is serious, typing is electric/bug and abilities are all.

This arena could be likened to Raids in the sense that there is a big mon ripping you apart, but you're also fighting each other at the same time.

You don't really have to decide anything, just confirm you're attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)