Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take Flightless the Piplup! Flightless was always very sad it couldn't fly. So much in fact that it takes it's vengeance by soloing every Flying type it encounters. It also hates Levitators for so rudely defying gravity so it must use a STAB move on every one it encounters (not necessarily solo). Even with so much pent up rage it envy's the Flying type, so it must always know at least one Flying type move. Optional: Flightless may only know 1 TM move, and have 1 empty moveslot.

u want hard? got it. @pwnemon.

take a drifloon. (on fridays at the valley windwork place). it must be male, must have unburden as the ability.

1) it must solo two out of these three gym leaders: rorak, fantina and candice. when battling the gym leader, it may not attavk until its ability is triggered. (so maybe a sitrus berry or oran berry?)
2) you must switch in your drifloon whenever a ground attack is used. so for example, if a geodude used magnitude on your other poke, switch drifloon in the next turn. tis is because he knows he becomes an item the next gen.
3)name is airballoon.
4)it can evolve after triggering unburden 30 times. it may not use STAB ATTACKS as a drifloon. however, it learns to use them as a drifblim. but u can only have one stab move at a given time. (so no shadow ball and fly but u may have ominous wind with other coverage or fly with other coverage.)
5) if you are burned 10 times (its drean world ability is heat rampage) you can use both your stabs. u must solo one of the elite four, and take out cynthia's spiritomb. during these batles, you may only attack once unburden is triggered.

@Pwnemon, take a Skorupi named Toxic. It cannot use any SE moves, cannot use any moves with a base power greater than 60 unless it's NVE, and must solo Byron.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
@ Benny: accepted, thanks for the challenge.

@bluemon: good challenge but I'll need a different third gym leader; you only get Drifloon after you beat Roark.

@ Auramaster: I thought I said no endless grinding.

So, I completed my Leafgreen scramble with little trouble (lots of Revives and Hyper Potions though). Now, I'd like a scramble for Emerald. Same rules as before:

1. No repeating types
2. Please include a nickname

So, I completed my Leafgreen scramble with little trouble (lots of Revives and Hyper Potions though). Now, I'd like a scramble for Emerald. Same rules as before:

1. No repeating types
you get prankster the sableye.
he time traveled with celebi from the dream world of the 5th gen, and he thinks he has the ability dream world. this is why you should have 3 support moves (non attacking) and ONLY one attacking move at all times because it doesnt wanna be a taunt bait. he must use 5 status moves every time u face wally. he must also solo the the twins gym leader (forgot name) and i mean SOLO. as this battle is a double battle, u may only bring Prankster so that u can do a 1 vs 2

you get prankster the sableye.
he time traveled with celebi from the dream world of the 5th gen, and he thinks he has the ability dream world. this is why you should have 3 support moves (non attacking) and ONLY one attacking move at all times because it doesnt wanna be a taunt bait. he must use 5 status moves every time u face wally. he must also solo the the twins gym leader (forgot name) and i mean SOLO. as this battle is a double battle, u may only bring Prankster so that u can do a 1 vs 2
You can't battle Tate & Liza with only one Pokemon. You're forced to use two

@Tyranitarphantom: You get Shocking the Nosepass. The most shocking thing about Nosepass is that it can learn Electric-type moves, despite its pure Rock typing. Since it wants to shock everyone it fights, the only moves it can have that exceed 50 base power are Electric-type moves. Toxic is not allowed. Have it solo at least 50 Electric-types to prove how electric it is.

Ty Phantom gets Geico the Treecko. Must learn Mega Drain at Level 26 (delete Absorb for this) before evolving; however, it must learn Leaf Blade at Level 29 as a Grovyle. Keep Pound until you forget it in favor of Leaf Blade. Once you get a TM for Giga Drain (south of Mt. Pyre if I recall) it must immediately forget Mega Drain to use that TM. Those will be the only attacking moves it will use; the other two must be support. It must solo Juan as a Grovyle to evolve into Sceptile; it must solo Wallace as a Sceptile.

Ty Phantom can have a Carvahna. this thinks it has Speed Boost and therefore must use Protect on the first turn of every battle that it is used in. Must solo Winona's Altaria to evolve.

I hope this doesn't count toward double types :P

1. No repeating types
You get Pikachu the Electrike, who thinks that it is a Pikachu. It must hold a Thunderstone until evolution and after evolution, rename to Raichu and cannot learn any more moves through level up. It must learn moves that Pikachu/Raichu may also learn.

@Tyranitarphantom: You get Shocking the Nosepass. The most shocking thing about Nosepass is that it can learn Electric-type moves, despite its pure Rock typing. Since it wants to shock everyone it fights, the only moves it can have that exceed 50 base power are Electric-type moves. Toxic is not allowed. Have it solo Wattson to prove that it is more electric than him.
Its impossible to get a Nosepass before Wattson.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@TyranitarPhantom: Take a Zubat. Must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. Name it Flapper.

Have fun. (Yes, it's back, folks)

Okay, i will try my hand at an EMERALD nuzlocke. my restrictions:

must use a mudkip as starter (i hate the other ones, honestly.)

i am allowed to decline the "Use X move whenever X type appears" or "X pokemon must be X levels higher/lower than the strongest member in the party. "

Also, since ive never completed a nuzlocke in emerald, try to go a little easy on me, i dont want to spend 8 hours looking for a ralts. (seriously, its happened) also, i dont want to spend all day in the game corner, so i dont want to have to buy tbolt/icebeam/ft (im aware that those are sold in lilycove, but thats a long ways away)

I cant trade, all my gaming will be from the cartridge.

So FIRE AWAY SMOGON.

Apparently, Random was getting bored again.

@Tweedy, you get NU the Torchic. It may not evolve fully until it has defeated a Wynaut and a Wobbuffet. At that point, rename it Uber.

he just said that he wanted mudkip.....

@tweedy. take an aaron. im going easy with this. it can only two stab moves. the rest can be anything u want. it must solo watson. (pretty easy too imo) it can only evolve after it soloes the respective rivals starter. so in order to evolve into a lairon, it must solo grovyle, and in order to evolve into aggron. it must solo sceptile. easy peasy :)

Okay, i will try my hand at an EMERALD nuzlocke. my restrictions:

must use a mudkip as starter (i hate the other ones, honestly.)
LOL yaya

anyways you can have a Tentacool. Must always have 2 STAB moves and 2 Status moves. To evolve it must solo Flannery. NN it King Jelly

@bluemon the rival doesn't get a Sceptile, they have a Grovyle at Lilycove

oh RIGHT. i remember not being able to finish my pokedex cuz of that. then in that case, u must SOLO WALLY's GARDEVOIR to evolve into an aggron.

LOL yaya

anyways you can have a Tentacool. Must always have 2 STAB moves and 2 Status moves. To evolve it must solo Flannery. NN it King Jelly

@bluemon the rival doesn't get a Sceptile, they have a Grovyle at Lilycove
he just said that he wanted mudkip.....

@tweedy. take an aaron. im going easy with this. it can only two stab moves. the rest can be anything u want. it must solo watson. (pretty easy too imo) it can only evolve after it soloes the respective rivals starter. so in order to evolve into a lairon, it must solo grovyle, and in order to evolve into aggron. it must solo sceptile. easy peasy :)
Okay; so far i have a:
Mudkip in need of rules
Tentacool NN King Jelly (if it fits :3) that has to solo Flannery. and must have 2 stabs (poison sting and bubble lol)
And an Aron with no name whose gotta rape a gardevoir before final evolution.

ground weakness, anyone? XP

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tweedy, I believe the term you're looking for is "Scramblocke".

Anyways, your mon. Take a Torkoal. It can only learn level-up moves of different types. Name it Turtle.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)