The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Strong Canada and cute Atticus had their hopes crushed the same day; I'm devastated =,(

Go Oceania (except for Earthjohn)

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Great job West, and nice run Canada. Great battles this round, Good luck to OCN and WEST.

The team that almost never existed... now in the finals... you guys make me so proud :')

Great job undisputed... I taught you well :P

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay, some final thoughts.

First, great series canada, I had been wanting to play you guys for 3 years since my first wcop because I just wanted to know how it would go. You are definitely a tough team and we definitely acknowledge that.

It's great being able to be on a team that is strong enough to win when I don't even have to play myself. Undisputed and everyone else definitely picked up the slack. So, sorry we didn't get to play krack, I'm sure it would have been a fantastic game.

And I am greatly looking forward to rematching with oceania who eliminated us in the first round last year, severely putting a damper on my summer. I will definitely not let that happen again.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
something can't be ongoing if it never started and will never start in the first place -_-

man why did i let you in GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)