Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
31/30/30/31/31/31. Speed is the most important IV; out of the four total viable ones, I believe two other HP-Ice 70 spreads only have 30 Spe and the last spread for HP-Ice 70 has less 31's than this one does.
Exactly what I needed, perfect. Much appreciated.

I know real life =/= In game

BUT

How does a pokemon carrying an Air Balloon use physical ground moves, I doubt they can even touch the ground unless the balloon is just levitating them something like 1 cm from the ground.

It's just strange seeing a Metagross with an Air Balloon using Earthquake, someone could think of a scenario of how this would work, maybe it's just an in game thing.

It would be interesting if Troll Freaks implemented that a pokemon using a Air Balloon can not use ground moves until they lose the Item.
Hehe , u shouldnt be thinking THAT far.
But in addition to ur way of thinking u could also say :
How can a small airballoon lift a 250 kilo+ metagross ?

If i really have to answer to the 'how can a balloon make u levitate + do ground moves' i'd say that the pokemon carrying the air balloons will 'jump' and float several seconds when defending , and land to attack .
Ofc thats all just imagination :D

Can anybody link me to a working Gen 5 damage calculator that doesn't require downloading?

Or, can someone calculate EVs for me to get a specific EV spread for a Poke? (i'll PM you if this is the case.)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
if you use will-o-wisp on the oposing pokemon then use foul play does that halve the damage foul play does?

I needed a damage calculatos that does not require downloading.

As for the second question, I'm theormoning a Poke that I need to find out what EV spread is required to hit 4 different benchmks.
umm.. the one I posted only requires you to install Microsoft Silverlight, which is a very useful thing anyways.

I needed a damage calculatos that does not require downloading.

As for the second question, I'm theorymoning a Poke that I need to find out what EV spread is required to hit 4 different benchmks.
umm.. the one I posted only requires you to install Microsoft Silverlight, which is a very useful thing anyways.
Useful as it might be, it doesn't mean anything since I'm doing this from my Wii. There is a reason why I specified no downloads.

Again, anybody know of a working Gen 5 damage calculator that doesn't require downloading anything to use it?

Or, would anybody be willing to do some damage calculations for me, please?

which natures are used for a wall pokemon and which ones are used for a sweeper one?
Reinculus and Slowbro are pretty good. Here's a set for each...

Reinculus @ Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Magic Coat
IVs: 0 Speed
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 Def
Moveset:
-Trick Room
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Recover

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
Moveset:
-Calm Mind
-Scald
-Flamethrower
-Slack Off

Useful as it might be, it doesn't mean anything since I'm doing this from my Wii. There is a reason why I specified no downloads.

Again, anybody know of a working Gen 5 damage calculator that doesn't require downloading anything to use it?

Or, would anybody be willing to do some damage calculations for me, please?
Sorry for that X)

http://pokerealm.com/damage-calc/ works I guess, although only if you know the base stats by heart.

What works best on CB Haxorus? Adamant + Mold breaker, Jolly Rivarly (for Hydreigon), or just max Hp and Atk with enough speed to beat the 240s group?

Adamant Mold Breaker with enough to outspeed the 240s, imho. Its speed tier means it won't be outspeeding base 100s anyways, so max speed isn't really that important.

Alright sounds good, thanks. 97 spe sucks so I guess I'm only missing out on other hax and hydreigon, both uncommon.

Just curious, does anyone know if you can host your own tournament using the black and white battle box? As far as I can tell, regular players can only join tournaments, but cannot host them.

some npc in one of the pkmn centers said that there was space in the pc for maybe 6-700 pokes but theres only 8 boxes with space for 30 each? maybe i was just dreaming? :p

some npc in one of the pkmn centers said that there was space in the pc for maybe 6-700 pokes but theres only 8 boxes with space for 30 each? maybe i was just dreaming? :p
When you have at least one poke in all 8 boxes, the pc expands to have 16 total boxes, and again to have 24. I'd recommend not doing it just to see what it's like to have 16 boxes etc... It's much more convenient with less :P

Alright sounds good, thanks. 97 spe sucks so I guess I'm only missing out on other hax and hydreigon, both uncommon.
Most Hydreigon run modest, because of their troll speed, so you can run enough to outspeed if you want? It's not really worth it though.

Do thread email notifications work for anyone? I just got PM notifications working, but still no instant thread notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)