WaterBomb's Neato! Wedding (56k warning - this will rape your shitty connection)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the comments so far y'all! Believe it or not I'm only 6'2", it's just that Christina is 4'10" so it makes me look hueg. Also helps that most of her friends and family are short.

@DM - "kids"? We're like 5 minutes younger than you bro lol. Well I am at least, my wife is actually older than you =P

The limo was awesome too. Butterfly doors with ridiculously comfortable seats for up to 16 people. We also had a party bus for the trip back from the venue to the after party, but everyone was kind of taking a breather at that point so nobody took pictures. 10 straight hours of open bar will kill you :x

@Fate - Well the place we got married was just a large venue, it wasn't a church. Christina is Catholic so her priest(s) were present, and I am Methodist so my old pastor from when I lived in Virginia came up to help out. So I guess you could say the ceremony itself was multi-denominational.

@pook - Yeah, Xtina made me shave the beard for the wedding. But GOOD news is it's back now!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
congratulations waterbomb

with all those funny pictures you probably had quite the chaotic wedding!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats, WaterBomb! You and Xtina are down for the UNITY! But seriously, have a strong and happy marriage!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
@DM - "kids"? We're like 5 minutes younger than you bro lol. Well I am at least, my wife is actually older than you =P
Haha yeah I know, that's just my stock response to all engagements/weddings. In the grand scheme of things, you guys are still young anyway!

Congrats, Waterbomb. May this mark a beautiful beginning for you two.

Was the first photo taken with a special camera or something, or is the inside of that limo actually Mars?

Congrats, Waterbomb!!!! You two look sooooo happy in those pictures, and Christina looks absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress!!

Also,
is priceless lol.

1. Shit yeah
2. The photobomber and chaos were hillarious
3. Obligatory limousine comment for sci-fi movie (budget) limousine
4. Virginia > New Jersey

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations and I wish you both well! Agreeing with Ivysaur, your wife's dress is absolutely beautiful. The embroidery <3

Nice sci-fi limo!

PS Is that actually chaos? It looks just like him.
apparently chaos lost his powers the beard now, so no

I just want to know why you would think like 30 pictures would bomb anyone's connection. I hope your wife has a better sense of humor....

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Since I just picture-stalked your wedding pictures I guess I should comment... :P

Congrats!! I hope you guys have a long, happy, and fruitful marriage!

I totally dig (and am slightly envious of) the Limo! :)

Sorry I'm late, but: Congratulations WaterBomb! It looks like you two will have an awesome marriage. Have fun! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)