VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
In-N-Out burger, eww. I had it once. So wasn't worth it for the hour wait.
The fuck are you coming to worlds for if it isn't for the food? Also, why would you wait an hour? Seriously just go at like 10 pm.

Double Double, Extra Toast, Grilled Onions, Whole Grilled Onions, Medium Rare...

Clearly you guys don't know how to order at In N' Out yet.

PS: Never get the pickles.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The fuck are you coming to worlds for if it isn't for the food? Also, why would you wait an hour? Seriously just go at like 10 pm.
Depends on your location, I guess. The one by my house is always packed all day long. Not usually an hour, though.

I didn't get this sentence:The fuck are you coming to worlds for if it isn't for the food?
And I got in the line at 9PM. umad?
And I wanted to try them as one opened up in my area recently.

I didn't get this sentence:The fuck are you coming to worlds for if it isn't for the food?
And I got in the line at 9PM. umad?
And I wanted to try them as one opened up in my area recently.
Two opened up in my area this year - and there is NEVER a line. I just guess that most people in Utah don't appreciate good food.

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
EDIT: Nevermind, got it, thanks so much Human. GL to everyone weve got less than a week!

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Leaving tomorrow afternoon to get to SD tomorrow evening (well, standby flights 9.9). Hope to see everyone there on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)