Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to point out that I shall be leaving for vacation on Sunday, so all Spriting Challenges I've taken on are gonna' take a while. I DID, however, managae to work on Leethoofs (eurgh, spelling) Trainer Sprite.

Male Version / Trainer Sprite

Pretty much 90& of what you see is scratched, while the body/face is Silver (HGSS Rival).

Holy crap Toast. Scratch? Amazing!
I think I should start practicing scratch again...my last good scratch was Scratchet and since then, my skill went downhill :(

Anyway, to make up for how I usually post without content, here's a post of all my fusions so far! I know, I'm showing off...

My first fusion was Teddivile.
Would you guys believe that I did recolors, custom edits and scratches before I started fusing? :D

More sprites of mine that nobody cares about!

A Weezing/Shiny Magneton fusion, sort of inspired by the Triforce.

More Afro Pokemon.

Another zombie.

As per Ragnarokalex's Request, MOAR LUCARIO!

I don't quite like them, but he did, so that's fine with me. Any suggestions for another recolour? C&C on these ones? I'm enjoying these little projects. =]
But please no more Lucario...

Can anyone make a fusion of Espeon and Ambipom?
First things first: welcome to Smogon! Secondly, do you want a Sprite or a picture? If you want a sprite this should've been posted in the Super Spriting Thread. Not a big deal, if you'd like to make a sprite request later, make it there. If you want a sprite, though, I'd love to help! If you want a drawing of some sort, however, please ignore everything I said in this post(besides the "welcome to Smogon part"). Thanks!

Hey! Can sombody sprite a Zombie/Fusion!
Pokemon: Alakazam and Blaziken
Extra Notes: What I mean by this is that I want a fusion of those pokemon and turn that fusion into a zombie | muhahhaha I'm evil
Thanks!

Zombie Zoroark.

Also, Pardoxus, I'll do your request.

Edit: Just when you though it was safe to go back in the tall grass:

Hey guys I'm working on a project for CAPASB and I need special sprites. Zombie Sprites. Its a massive Request and if you are interested please PM me.

Holy shit Romeert, amazing fusion. Don't worry you're not ignored here, some people are just busy :D
Sadly I cannot do the CAPASB stuff above because...well I'm busy.

Check out my reuniclus recolors. i threw him on my team and he's working so great i just had to make a ton of these. gengars in there of course. but if i had to choose a favorite it would be the cherim one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)