Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I messed up my last claim, Rotom will keep the 2 MC he tried to use on Dark Pulse, but it still learns Volt Change.

Anyway, claiming from here

Fire Blast said:
rickheg

Duskull: 2 EC, 4 MC, 1 KOc
Thorn the Eevee: 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 DC, 2 KOc
Psyjump the Eevee: 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 DC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 3 TC
Thanks to some desperate spending earlier, Duskull is a Dusclops, and has been in battle as such. He goes to 9/9, 11 (using the KOC as MC), and he evolves into Dusknoir! He spends MC on Future Sight (LU), Shadow Punch (LU), Substitute (BW TM), Earthquake (BW TM), Shadow Ball (BW TM), and Focus Punch (Past Gen TM), using all 11 MC.

Dusclops [Cyclost] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Ghost
Summary: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 39(-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

EC: 9/9
MC: 6
DC: n/a

Abilities
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Future Sight
Shadow Punch

Imprison
Pain Split
Destiny Bond

Payback
Focus Punch
Return
Psych Up
Earthquake
Substitute
Shadow Ball

Thorn the Eevee goes to 6/6, 6, 5/5 (2 KOC go to DC). She learns Razor Leaf automatically. She'll also learn Leaf Blade (LU), GrassWhistle (LU), Swords Dance (LU), and X-Scissor (BW TM), leaving her with 1 MC.

Leafeon- Thorn (F)
Nature: Adamant (Adds 1 to Attack; Subtracts 1 from Special Attack)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Chlorophyll: (Innate)(DW) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
MC:
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Take Down

Wish
Tickle
Yawn

Dig
Double Team
Facade

Psyjump the Eevee goes to 6/6, 5, 4/5 (KOC goes to DC), He evolves into Espeon, and learns Confusion automatically. He learns Psychic (LU), Morning Sun (LU), Psych Up (LU), and Grass Knot (BW TM), using all his MC.

Espeon (Psyjump) M
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack, Subtracts 1 from Attack)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.

Magic Bounce: (Innate)(DW) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 110

MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Trump Card
Confusion
Psychic
Morning Sun
Psych Up

Fake Tears
Wish
Yawn

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Toxic
Grass Knot

And yes, I'm using the 4 total TC I have to buy new mons. These are the last 2 for a while;

Tepig (Boarbeque) M
Nature: Quiet (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Divides Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Thick Fat: (Innate)(DW Locked) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 39(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge

Body Slam
Magnitude
Yawn

Grass Knot
Wild Charge
Overheat

Togepi (Serenity) F
Nature: Bold (Adds 1 to Defense; Subtracts 1 from Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck: (Innate)(DW Locked) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 20

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift

Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Grass Knot

I wants a Caterpie =S

Mr. Liley (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +9% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Sheild Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Run Away [DW Locked]
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 52 (+)

EC 0/6
MC
DC 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Snore

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452367&page=2

GG pimpgangster.

Petilil gets 1 EC, 2 MC which I use to buy Energy Ball and Aromatherapy (both Gen V Lv Up) and 1 DC, plus 2 KOC which I turn into EC.
Swablu gets 1 EC, 2 MC which I use to buy Dragon Pulse and Mirror Move (both Gen V Lv Up) and 1 DC.
Tynamo (now Eelektrik) also gets 1 EC, 2 MC which I use to buy Acrobatics (Gen V TM) and 1 (well, 0) DC.

Also awaiting approval for my last prize post on the previous page.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
#4174 to #4185 are approved! Sans LL's already-approved post, but this approves the post on the previous page.

Rickheg - indicate the nature on your Espeon.

This gets me up to 17, meaning I get an AC with 7 remaining.

I'm also going to claim from my tutee's hard work, pumping those 3 RC into Terrence's EC.

Natu [Terrence] (M)
EC: 5/6
MC:
DC:
4/5

I'll put that AC in Lloyd's EC.

Flaaffy [Lloyd] (M)
EC: 7/9
MC:
DC:
4/5

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be awkward and buy something after having just claimed.

Spending 2 TC on this guy:

Swinub [Morgan] (M)
Nature: Sassy (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:
[Ice]: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
[Ground]: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (50/1.15v)

MC:
DC:
0/5

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Curse
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Light Screen
Earthquake
Reflect

E: I'm going to be even more awkward and claim again - spending another 2 TC.

Koffing [Gaspar] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds a Rank to Special Attack, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:
Poison Gas
Tackle
Smog
Smokescreen
Assurance
Clear Smog
Selfdestruct
Sludge
Pain Split
Psybeam
Stockpile
Venoshock
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452784&page=2 Super fast claim!

Zeo gets 2 TC
Gliscor gets 3 MC
Cyclohm gets 3 MC
Pignite gets 3 MC

I assume these numbers were from Alch, but I though Pignite would only get 2MC because he evolved half way through the battle

King Pig evolved during battle, Cloudy too, but he also has already been apporved as Cyclohm

Emboar(King Pig) (Male)
Type: Fire/Fighting
Nature: Adamant

Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6(+)
SpA: Rank 3(-)
Spe: 65

EC:9/9
MC: 4

Level up Moves
Hammer Arm
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defence Curl
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurence
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Egg Moves
Curse
Super Power
Yawn

TM/HM Moves
Toxic
Taunt
Brick Break
Rock Tomb
Wild Charge

Abilties
Blaze:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

DW Ability
Thick Fat:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral become resistance, etc.)

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a battle:

Korski: 2 TC (-->8 total)

Itasca the KRILOWATT: 3 MC (-->3 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->4 total)
Spending 3 MC on Whirlpool (Egg).

Sucker the Colossoil:[/B] 3 MC (-->3 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->4 total)
Spending 4 MC on Dive (past gen. Tutor) and Stockpile (LU)

Turvy the HYDREIGON: 3 MC (-->4 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->5 total)
Spending 5 MC on Charge Beam (BW TM) and Hidden Power-Grass (7) (BW TM)and Dragon Rush (LU)

EDIT: Claiming 6 RT for MC for Rebonita the ZOROARK to learn Hidden Power-Ice (7), Hyper Beam, and Low Sweep, all BW TMs.

EDIT2: Trading in 2 TC for a Stunky!

Stunky Polecat (M)

Type: Poison/Dark
  • Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities: Stench, Aftermath
  • Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
  • Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
  • Keen Eye (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 64 (-)

Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Scratch
Focus Energy
Fury Swipes
Poison Gas
Screech
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash

Crunch
Double-edge
Iron Tail

Taunt
Torment
Dig

Claiming from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3748447&postcount=61

I got 3 TC, putting me at 4 total.

Ryuu the seadra got 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, as well as 1 KO going toward EC. Teaching it Substiute (2 MC)

EC: 7/9
DC: 4/5

Lark the combusken got 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. Teaching it Protect (2 TC)

EC: 8/9

Finally Tangle the servine gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 KO, going toward MC, making 4 in total. This evolves her into a Serperior. Also teaching her Protect (2 MC) and Dragon Tail (2 MC).

Serperior (Tangle)(F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 83
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC:9/9
DC:5/5

Abilities:
Overgrow: (innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW)(Can be enabled)
This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks:
Level moves :
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Grass Mixer
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

Glare
Twister
Mirror Coat

Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Taunt
Reflect
Substitute
Light Screen
Toxic
Torment
Protect
Dragon Tail

According to Zarator I can claim 15 universally applicable KOC from having completed the Cliff of Thunder raid for the first time. The raid link is in my profile under roleplaying challenges.

I will spend it as follows:

-I will put 3 into my Weedle's EC. He cannot yet evolve, because he has not yet participated in any battles.
-I will put 2 into Monohm's MC, then use them to purchase BW TM Thunder Wave.
-I will put the remaining 10 into Abomasnow's MC (since it's about time he got a buff to his movepool), then use it to purchase BW TMs Light Screen, Brick Break, and Rock Slide, levelup Ingrain, and past-gen tutor Magic Coat. (Yes, Abomasnow does apparently get Magic Coat-Veekun, Smogon, Serebii, and Abomasnow's Gen IV moves page on Bulbapedia all list him as getting it. Only Magic Coat's page on Bulbapedia fails to list that he gets Magic Coat.)

I'd like to spend 4 TC on Nidoran M and Shinx.

Nidoran M: Odin (M)
Nature: Quiet: Adds * to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)

Abilities:

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group
Hustle: (DW): (Can be Enabled, Locked) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:

Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Counter
Disable
Endure

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb

Shinx: Cleo (F)
Nature: Brave: Adds * to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

Spe: 39 (-)

Abilities:

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Guts: (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Attacks:

Tackle
Leer
Charge
Spark
Bite
Roar
Swagger

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Helping Hand

Toxic
Thunder Wave
Return

Thanks!

From my match with Deadfox081:
I get 2 TC, which I will spend immediately on a Privatyke! I still have 4 TC banked.

Privatyke [Blackbeard] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 Sp.A)
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) (Locked) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35
EC: 0/6

Moves:

Level-Up Moves
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Arm Thrust

Egg Moves:
Recover
Ice Punch
Drain Punch

TMs:
Brick Break
Substitute
Waterfall

Fawkes the Torchic, Mentalist the Ralts, and Treewig the Turtwig all get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC from this double battle. This is enough for Fawkes and Mentalist to evolve into their second forms!

Fawkes pre-evolution

Torchic (*) [Fawkes] M
Nature:Hasty (+1 Speed, -1 Sp. Def)

Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats
HP:90
Atk:2
Def:1 (-)
Sp. Atk: 3
Sp. Def: 2
Speed: 45 (x1.15)= 51.75=52
Accuracy Boost=9%

EC: 3/9
DC: 2/5

Moves

Level Up
Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Peck (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fire Spin (*)

Egg Moves
Reversal (*)
Feint (*)
Night Slash (*)

TM Moves
Fire Blast (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Dig
Overheat

Fawkes after evolution:

Combusken(*) [Fawkes] M
Nature:Hasty (+1 Speed, -1 Def)

Type: Fire/Fighting

Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities
Speed Boost: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 55*1.15=63.25=64
Accuracy Boost=7%

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Moves

Level Up
Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Peck (*)
Double Kick (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Flare Blitz
Sky Uppercut

Egg Moves
Reversal (*)
Feint (*)
Night Slash (*)

TM Moves
Fire Blast (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Dig
Overheat

Also, Fawkes purchased Flare Blitz and Sky Uppercut, both level up moves, with his 2 MC immediately after evolving.
Mentalist before evolution:

Ralts (*) [Mentalist] M
Nature: Docile

Types: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace for 6 actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Sp. Atk: 2
Sp. Def: 2
Speed: 40

Counters:
MC: 2

Moves

Level Up
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Egg Moves
Will-o-Wisp (*)
Destiny Bond (*)
Confuse Ray (*)

TMs
Thunderbolt (*)
Psychic (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Trick Room

Mentalist after evolution:

Kirlia(*) [Mentalist] M
Nature: Docile

Types: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace for 6 actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 50

Counters:
MC: 2

Moves

Level Up
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Egg Moves

Will-o-Wisp (*)
Destiny Bond (*)
Confuse Ray (*)

TMs
Thunderbolt (*)
Psychic (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Trick Room

Mentalist saves his MC.

Finally, Treewig the Turtwig is right on the edge of evolution, with 3 EC, 2 MC (I'm saving them), and 2 DC.

Claiming from my matches that I have let wait so I can mass claim.

From here I claim 2 RC bringing the total to 6.

Also these are my two matches (link1) (Link2) that I'm claiming from.

Smiley the haapy dragon the dragonite was in both matches, from these he claims 6 MC and a KOC that also goes into MC.

EC: 9/9
MC: 1 > 8 > 0

With his MC he will buy Protect, subsitute, light screen and reflect (all 2 MC each).

Drill Claw was in one battle and he got 3 MC from it. He'll buy taunt and stockpile the remaining MC.

MC: 0 > 3 > 1

Finally Darkdeath the Murkrow was in one match. He gains 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC will go into his MC to buy 4th tutor move heat wave. 3 RC will also be put into his EC.

EC: 0/6 > 1/6 > 4/6
MC: 0 > 2 > 3 > 0
DC: 0/5 > 1/5

Finally, I'll spend the remaining 3 RC on and Air Ballon.

EDIT: I also get 1 win, a tie and 4 TC

I was there when it happened,
I think I ought to know... Link

Alrighty then, Prizes!

TC: 7 -> 9

Dragonair (Ace) [F] (*)
EC: 4/9 -> 5/9
MC: 0 -> 2
DC: 3/5 -> 5/5 (+KOC) Marvel Scale Unlocked!

That's all for now. Thank you. =]

Ok, lets claim from this nice win.

Chompa the Axew gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and a KO. The KO goes into EC to evolve him into a Fraxure, while 2 MC go on Dig (BT TM)

Fraxure [Chompa] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 77 (67*1.15)

DC: 2/5

Abilities:

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Unnerve: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Taunt
Outrage

Dragon Claw
X-Scissor
Poison Jab
Dig

Counter
Endure
Night Slash

Splat the Aron grabs 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOs. 1 KO each go into EC and DC, evolving her into a Lairon and unlocking ther DW ability Heavy Metal. MC go on Aerial Ace from a BW TM.

Lairon [Splat] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 5

Abilities:

Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponent’s incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal: (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9. Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, and Vital Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defence
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head
Heavy Slam

Dig
Rock Slide
Hone Claws
Sandstorm
Aerial Ace

Head Smash
Superpower
Dragon Rush

Also gonna use these 2 TC right away to buy a Scratchet. Might as well chuck 4 RC into his EC while I'm at it too.

Scratchet [Woosh] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Att)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 4/6

Abilities:

Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Vital Spirit: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Brick Break
Double Team
Return

Confuse Ray
Roost
Stealth Rock

BM-Zeo (make sure to add your Size and Weight classes), Korski, rewindman, Tort, EndQuote (make sure to add your Size and Weight classes), rewindman again (Draco Meteor is only 2 MC since it's a BW Tutor), SimonSays, deadfox, pimpgangmaster (Draco Meteor is only 2 MC since it's a BW Tutor), and zarator are APPROVED

shinyskarmory, Speed always rounds up when it's boosted by nature so Combusken's Speed should be 64. Also, Hasty is not +Speed, -Special Defense, it's +Speed -Defense. Naive is +Speed, -Defense. Your accuracy boost should only be 7% (64^2/580). NOT APPROVED until this stuff is fixed.

Metal Bagon, Dragonite only learns Reflect in Gen 1 so it's a past-gen TM, meaning it costs 3 MC. Also, Excadrill doesn't learn Taunt. You'll have to figure out what you're doing with those MC. NOT APPROVED

12 gives me an AC with 6 left, and I still need someone to approve my RC at the bottom of the last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)