So the next GTA trailer is out...

Donno if there's another topic on this... but what do you guys think?

It can be viewed on the official site.

The city looks incredible, I don't doubt that it will be really great to roam around. I'm very skeptical of the immigrant main character though, Rockstar needs to really focus and develop that character like they did with CJ in San Andreas. Developing an immigrant is a lot harder that developing a black man if you ask me. Besides of course a black immigrant.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Trailer here

Holy crap, it uses the soundtrack from a documentary called Koyaanisqatsi! I only know this because this music plays everyday in my Drawing class.

Anyways, I've never played a GTA game in my life due to my deprivation of console games during high school. But I may get this one just to revel in the sweet graphics and it's obviously going to be huge when it comes out.

I loved how the car was rolling up the street in Brooklyn and the trash was sitting on sidewalk. The dudes were sitting on the stoop. That's even the same kind of car you'd see in Brooklyn haha.

I think if you're going to do a city, then there's not any city that's better than New York for this kind of game.

I totally agree, but I think it hints that the City is actually liberty city. I know wierd huh. I mean I see all of these landmarks in the trailer... but I also see the Liberty City Newspaper in one of the scenes. *the liberty tree*

Very cool. I disagree with Revamparts though, as i feel that the possiblities that an immigrant has is far more than say, a native. There will be more room for the expansion of the character.
Eagerly anticipating more news

Yeah Liberty City is suppose to be based off of NYC, so there is word around that its indeed LC. Should be good anyhow!

man i really can't wait for this game. But i just have a feeling it will be a dissapointment since san andreas was so good. I hope it is back in liberty city.

norulz

excellent
Haha notice the 'Getalife' message on top of one the tower.

Anyway this looks awesome. I pretty much hope Tmnt Boy is wrong :(

Sounds pretty promising, but it'll hardly beat San Andreas.

Lol, Liberty City was mad fun (I'm playing it right now), can't wait for the next GTA.

edit: awesome rendition of nyc. i can recognize a few streets, lol

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Slutty Green Arrow. Where's the purple one when you most need it?

I've had two death threats from what I am going to say. One on the internet (which doesn't count obviously) and one in real life.

I don't like GTA. "It sucks," is what got me the death threats.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I'm not kidding with that real life line.

Alright, you can get back to your GTA4 discussion. Or whatever number it is. I just wanted to tell a true story.

P.S.: You'd think only Star Wars vs. Star Trek people would go that far. Not for a videogame.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I don't hold it against you Sonuis... I could really care less about those games too. Rockstar games just bore me, there's no lasting value in playing any of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)