Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo funky sprite gif i made might as well show you since its my avy lol
before you ask its the result of a painful acidic burn after extreme exhaustion

Hey, can someone do a trainer sprite for me?
I need a fairly young gentleman with a tophat and ball-top cane.
Perferably with a Puttin' on the Ritz air.

Pleasepleaseplease? Even just a trainer sprite + cane that isn't that old guy, I'd be happy. If you need more info, I'd be happy to share. Credit to the spriter who does this.

Something like this, but more grounded:

it's supposed to be a fucking cyclops-titan thing.lol.yeah i know its wierd as teh shite....it DOES fit in 150*150, so *BEEP*.
i pretty much gave up on making a good sprite.so this is for teh shitwe

The frame has to be 96x96 to qualify in the WSC at the minimum, even if the sprite is smaller than that. You just gotta increase the frame size a bit.

Edit: Alch requested an elgyemloon, so here it is for everyone else to enjoy.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
*enters quietly*

Hi guys. Can someone do me a huge favour, and do me a gym badge.

To Explain: A Gym Badge, in the style of the Gen 5 Gym Badges, with Simple Red Die design. It would be much appreciated (And I'd like to be able to give credit for it on another site ^_^)

*Whispers quietly*

K dog fish. I'll see what I can do. Might take a little while finding the badge sprites. But I'll see what I can do.

*Slowly brings out pen*
What website?

EDIT: Oh ya, and what type? Element?

Managed to get Jolteon, Lanturn, Whimsicott, and Serperior done in a few minutes. Wow! :D Though I'm not entirely happy with these, the palette I'm using seems too bright. Any tips?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Just dropping in. Rawr, might come back properly soon.

Master Win, it's for TPM (An ASB, much like Smogon's own). I just need a 4th/5th Gen Style badge which looks like a Dice

Just dropping in. Rawr, might come back properly soon.

Master Win, it's for TPM (An ASB, much like Smogon's own). I just need a 4th/5th Gen Style badge which looks like a Dice
Alright then, I'll get working on it. Should be done by the end of sunday.

EDIT: Actually, nvm. I just finished it. Because you wanted a red die, I name it, the Gamble badge! Here it is!

I actually had a lot of fun making this. What do you think Dogfish?

My (fail) attempt to make the storm badge for Metal bagon. This is what I've had. If you don't like it, then I can try to make another one bagon. Just tell me if you like it or not and I will go from there.

Hi all, I do GFX, but after losing my copy of PSE, and due to a lack of practice, I am now the one in need of some graphics.
I am in need of a logo (which may be used as an avatar) and a banner (which may be used as a sig) for my new competitive team, the Sinnoh Spartans.
I'd like the Logo (Which I hope to get on a t-shirt for nats next year) to be of a chatot, in spartan warrior gear (u know, helmet, sword/spear, maybe a shield), with maybe some nice/keeping in theme text underneath; "Sinnoh Spartans".
For the banner/sig, I'd like it to be of the logo, with the text "Sinnoh Spartans", again keeping in theme with the logo and colors.
I have a specific size for the banner; 960x225 pixels
Lastly, if you can make the logo as big as possible it would be appreciated, as I can make it big for a shirt online, but sometimes it blurrs the image.
TY for helping me out,
Pokemafia.
:D

This was just gonna be a disguise of Cleffa as Magnemite for WSC (which I later learned wouldn't work, since it has to be a Steel-type as anything else lol), but it ended up just turning into a simple fusion since I need to practice those. So, uh, here's a Cleffemite or something.

The top head plume/screw/whatever it is is really irking me though.

This is my attempt at making a Sandslash disguise. It's midnight, and I'm tired. I'm having trouble finding a good body colour for the right one though. I tried yellow, and frankly, it is really bright. Should I just stick with the left one, or should I try to fix up the right one? If I do fix up the right one, what colours should I use?

My sandslash disguise. how's it look?

Hmmmmm. Perhaps if you recolored the chest-markings / claws to be white? Other than that it's a nice disguise. If you recolor the claws, keep the top claw (ie, the onehanging over his head) brown.

As per what I'M going to be doing.

Thoughts? Nyek nyek nyek, nobody will be able to find this electricity-surrounded Voltorb's TRUE identity! *cackles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)