Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off hiatus and issuing a challenge to deadfox081.

4 vs 4 Triples Singles
5 Recovers / 5 Chills TOTAL
3 day DQ (players and ref)
Pokemon Restrictions: NFE, preferably Middle Cup
Arena: WarioWare, Inc.

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

EDIT: Oh, and I would really like Its_A_Random to ref this. kthxbai
Ok, I might as well accept this one for another shot at it. Hopefully we get it finished this time.

Switch = OK
Items = Off
All abilities

4v4 Training Triples
2 FE, 2 NFEs
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 Day DQ
Arena: The Cabbage emporium!

A giant warehouse...filled with cabbages! Battlers must make their way through the many stands and stalls of cabbage stored here...and all this cabbage gives Grass-type attacks +2 base power! Players are encouraged to knock down as many cabbage stalls as possible. Who's going to know about the mass cabbage destruction?

Oh, and for some reason, if you use a Flying-type move or a Normal-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 special defense boost, if you use a Water-type move or Ice-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 attack boost, if you use a Ground- or Rock-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 defense boost, and if you use a Fire-type move or an Electric-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 Special Attack boost. There's something about cabbages that makes them incredibly fun to tip over...see what I did there? Airbending=Flying and Normal, Waterbending=Water and Ice, Earthbending=Ground and Rock, and Firebending=Fire and Electric. The ref is free to exclaim "MY CABBAGES" every other round.

Tort, I accept!

Items on
All abilities
Switching on
Bump.

Challenging smashllyod!

Training Battle
Format: 1v1 Singles
DQ: 36 Hours
Recoveries/Chills: ∞
Arena: Krusty Krab

At the end of the round, Spongebob hands out Krabby Pattys, healing 5 HP on each mon. To stop the customers from getting hurt, a single attack cannot do more than 20 damage.

NFEs only.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I thought something was up... I'm only in 2 battles xD

Training Battle
6 v 6 Brawl - I'm hoping to lose quickly and claim counters, so yeah.
DQ: 1 Day Per Player, 3 Per Ref
Banned: Bide / Rest / Max 5 Chills / Max 1 Recovery
Arena: ASB Tourney Arena.

I thought something was up... I'm only in 2 battles xD

Training Battle
6 v 6 Brawl - I'm hoping to lose quickly and claim counters, so yeah.
Reffing this.

Accepting dogfishes brawl and dropping my second battle with dan!

Switch=KO
No Abilitie's
All items

EDIT: Dogfish, would you consider changing the arena to the cloning room. I need to get a couple of pokemon evolved and fast!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
6 v 6 Street Brawl, meaning 2 trainers (I'd have put 6 v 6 v 6 or more for a 3 player + Brawl).

Also... new match!

3 v 3 Triples

6 v 6 Street Brawl, meaning 2 trainers (I'd have put 6 v 6 v 6 or more for a 3 player + Brawl).

Also... new match!

3 v 3 Triples
I'll ref this once you get an opponent.

Seeking two battles.

NFE Battle
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/0 chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

NFE Battle
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

Though they are both NFE battles, they are not LC battles, so middle Pokemon are fine to be used.

~hoblaph

I challenge deck knight!
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena at night!
One FE and one NFE is to be used.

Accepting both battles of hoblaph's challenges
Switch=KO
All items
No chills/recovers: all abilities
5Chills/2recovers: One ability

Will PM teams for the first battle to levren.

And I'm dropping my earlier battles. Sorry, a few days without anyone picking it up is past my waiting time.

Seeking two battles!!

Battle One: TAKEN
2v2 Singles NFE
1 recov/1 chill
1 Day DQ
Arena: Challenger's Choice

Battle Two: CANCELLED
4v4 Doubles NFE
2 Recov/2 chill
1 Day DQ

Seeking two battles!!

Battle One:
2v2 Singles NFE
1 recov/1 chill
1 Day DQ
I'll battle, Temperantia :)
Switch = Nope
One Ability
No Items

Arena:
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited. (plus one energy, stacks per use)
See each wind direction for specific details.

Description:

The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited and get harder to summon each time.

The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:

1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.

The wind direction can be changed with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.

Let's find ourselves a ref!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seeking two battles!!

Battle One:
2v2 Singles NFE
1 recov/1 chill
1 Day DQ
I'll battle, Temperantia :)
Switch = Nope
One Ability
No Items

Arena:
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited. (plus one energy, stacks per use)
See each wind direction for specific details.

Description:

The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited.

The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:

1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.

The wind direction can be changed with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.
I'll ref you guys. PM teams please

Seeking two battles.

NFE Battle
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

Though they are both NFE battles, they are not LC battles, so middle Pokemon are fine to be used.

~hoblaph
Accepting both battles of hoblaph's challenges
Switch=KO
All items
No chills/recovers: all abilities
5Chills/2recovers: One ability

Will PM teams for the first battle to levren.

And I'm dropping my earlier battles. Sorry, a few days without anyone picking it up is past my waiting time.
I believe you guys still need a ref for this? PM me teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)