Battling 101 Tutor vs. Tutor Tournament - Finals [Won by Eternal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to give Scimjara the win, sorry for subbing in and then not playing... I'm in France at the moment, and I haven't got internet access like I was told I would have. Sorry.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I defeated faladran in a good game 3-0, a timely para was the difference maker in the battle.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Scheduled a match with Yondie during the weekend where he was available and when I tried to see if he was online he wasn't replying back. The first time I contacted him was last thursday I'll try to get it done this weekend if he's available.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I'll go ahead and move this along.

Round 3

Stone_Cold vs. Lamppost
Scimjara vs. Eternal
(yondie vs. AndViet) vs. (EspyJoel vs. DracoMalfoy)

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Stone_Cold vs. Lamppost
Scimjara vs. Eternal

Stone_Cold vs. Lamppost Aw, I wanted this to be the finals if possible. glhf both!
Scimjara vs. Eternal

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Stone_Cold vs. Lamppost
Scimjara vs. Eternal

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost to lamp in a gg.

edit: even though I lost, lamp used a team that almost exactly mirrored my best team, which just shows how inspirational I am and how the only way to beat me is to use my own shit against me. i also taught him how to battle and prepared him as a member of team US East.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i won, gg

*edit* i will now take the crown of best tutor. All of stone's tutees now report to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)