Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks pretty good except for the part in the upper right. It makes her looks pregnant, or maybe like somone took a bite of her.

Erm, hello everyone.
I'm new to this forum, so uh, please give me a chance to get something right if I screw up. And if my posts are HUGE/LONG.
If it's not too much to ask, I would like a sprite version of my jet-pack raptor Pokemon Velojetar. The concept art is found here (with evolutions) and a more detailed one here on my DA (it's too big for me to show here I think).
As for size maybe something that I could use as an avatar?
On a different note I'm having a lot of fun sifting through this thread-it's great!
As for elcheeso, I think the dress is like what Todris052 said-it's a bit too round-looking on the right side. I feel like she's trying to act cute while hiding a soccer ball underneath her dress (or maybe an over-sized pokeball :3) That's just my opinion though.

Can somebody please make me a Tangrowth gif that can be used as an avatar? It's hard to find because it has to be under 30 kilobytes. Pm me if you can. I would like it to be shiny but it doesnt have to be. Thanks!

Hey everyone. I was thinking what sprite can I make, and a blurred image of an automn-form Torterra jumped into my mind. I want to make Torterra three alternative forms, assuming (based on Sawsbuck) that the real Torterra is a summer form. I'm not a great spriter, so if anyone think they can do it, I'd love to see.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello amazing banner makers of Smeargle's Studio!

If somebody could make me a sig banner with the Gagadevoir in my avatar over there <---- but with a different background that'd be fucking fantastic. I was thinking having her be on a background of Rainbow bars, like have horizontal bars of different colors behind her.

Thanks whomever my savior may become!

Remember, the image must fit inside these parameters: 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB

Trying out this "fusion" idea, although it still needs a lot of work. C&C please?

And a Recolour, something I'm good at. From out of the Forests of your Nightmares... Slenderfox... (And Slenderkit)

Toast, I' love the Torterra so so much, but the Winter tree, should it have leaves? Just wondering, most trees wouldn't have leaves on while it's snowing. Just wondering. If you change it, could I use it as an Avy?

Hello amazing banner makers of Smeargle's Studio!

If somebody could make me a sig banner with the Gagadevoir in my avatar over there <---- but with a different background that'd be fucking fantastic. I was thinking having her be on a background of Rainbow bars, like have horizontal bars of different colors behind her.

Thanks whomever my savior may become!

Remember, the image must fit inside these parameters: 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB
Does Fate still have the original file of the drawing? If so, it would be helpful if he could post one with a transparent background.

I'm trying to think of a fairly simple dex to start, just to get my spriting skills back up. Any suggestions?

And Todris, I think it does look like it's coming out of the Ferrothorn, however there are a couple of pixels at the bottom of Elgyem's body that are lighter than the rest, I'd change that as it doesn't look quite right. Other than that, it's a good sprite!

Also, Scraggymander!

For some reason, I find spriting onto Jigglypuff REALLY hard, so I decided to choose something else.

Introducing Bulbarita, Ivyrita and Venurita!

Out of the three, I like Bulbarita the most as it's the cleanest, and I dislike Venurita the most as I couldn't think of anything else to put on it that wouldn't make it look just like Ivyrita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)