I guarantee this will make you want to play VGC - Cybertron's 2011 Worldstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CYBERTRON. I cannot believe I got a shout out in your story.

<3 and come to Vancouver for good times.

And I'm 2-0 against you in VGC 2012. COME AT ME BRO.

andrea

/me cresselias
Great warstory, Aaron! I was hoping we'd get some others posted sooner or later, and this was well worth the wait. I'm glad my shroom was useful all season for you and I am also very very glad that you have learned a valuable lesson...

always scoop to the girl. ;)

Chad and I look forward to seeing you next year, probably in Philadelphia!

Thanks to everyone who responded so far! I finally edited the warstory to include the ending, along with some links and pictures from the season I really liked. There are definitely some people I forgot to mention in my shoutouts, so I'll include them as I remember. I hope you all enjoy reading this one, I've definitely spent a lot of time and effort on writing it. Also, constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated as well! Let me know what you liked and what you didn't, so I can improve for the future. Thanks :)

Very nice warstory there aaron. It was fun seeing you at Nationals, and I regret not being able to go to Worlds. Maybe next year.

And thanks for the shoutout, even if it was in a group(that wasnt chodes)

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Nice story. Hopefully next year at regionals I won't just be like "yo, your cybertron....sup", and then go off to t16. haha, see you in RI.

Great Worldstory Aaron, and congratulatons for the fantasic performance of the 2011 VGC!!
You got unlucky on the pairings and in the battles at worlds, but you really did a great job this year...in 2012 VGC you'll do also better!!
I regret not having been able to know you well, but I'm sure we'll have the opportunity next year.

Congrats also to Babbytron ;)

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
WOOT FINALLY AARON IT'S UP. <3 My Asian bro is so good at mons. The hax really sucked :( But it was good to meet you and the rest of team seniors and HANG OUT (meet me in hawaii bro). Great read and I LUVDISCED it because I <3 it.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Awesome warstory Aaron. You're definitely one of the most energetic kids I've ever met! I loved all the pictures and just re-living that whole weekend while reading this. Hopefully we'll get a chance to hang out again this season!

AARON I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3

this is an amazing warstory

that is really all there is to say on the matter

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This warstory was amazing and made me so sad I didn't go :(

Looks like an awesome time. Good luck next year!
(and maybe I'll see you next summer?!?!??!!)

Solid post Mr Zheng, haha brings me back. You do know there were like 5 situations where I like, saw you in the corridor and was like "Oh it's Cybertron!" and then while I was thinking that you disappeared lol. Same thing happened with gree when I was going to say bye to him, I was like hey gree's on that chair on his phone gonna go say bye when I've finished my drink, turned around and he'd seriously disappeared.

Also you forgot me somehow, dumbass. Remember Baharmaharmahalm and not me?!?!?! (although to be honest how could you not) Oh well at least you forgot Jesus too which doesn't make sense either. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)