Round 54 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by MikeDecIsHere]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, these tours are priceless.
In the words of wise franky: "you niggas are far too salty. just enjoy the damn game."

Also, i'll get my match done with SL whenever. Should be no problem getting this done.

EOS MAH NIGGA GONNA TAKE IT. unless he johns. which he does when playing tournament matches against obviously superior opponents. luckily, that is not the case for his r1 tournament matchup. he might actually stand a chance at not getting his ass utterly demolished due to his sheer lack of pokemon ability.

please shining latios. do not brutally destroy eos that hard.

Ruppy vs sabeta_sama
Roshi vs smashlloyd20
HydroSwampert vs MikeDecIsHere
Eos vs Shining Latios
zekuhryuh vs The Wolf
Mostwanted vs ShakeItUp --- interesting. Well even though i know Mostwanted is good, but still...It's ShakeitUp...lol
DittoCrow vs dragonuser
NickiMinaj vs Artic Eclipse

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I sort of enjoyed reading all that trash talk, but I try and stay as neutral as possible :P

Also, are we supposed to contact our opponent or something? It wasn't exactly clear, to me, in the OP as to how/when these matchups are supposed to happen. Could someone provide some clarification for me? Thanks.
Well, obviously you're supposed to contact your opponent to get the match done :P. Schedule a time both of you can meet up to battle.

The deadline is October 21st, 11:59 PM, EST.

I've talked to Ruppy, we should be able to get our matches done sometime during the week, so it doesn't appear we'll have any problems.

I wish everyone else good luck in their matches.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
No big deal Mostwanted, HydroSwampert my tutee is gonna win this tour anyway.

making me a 3 time 3 time 3 time 3 time 3 time champion tutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)