5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

I've already done most of the work for the set as well, and since it's passed QC I just need to write it up.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, index fixes:

Also, I believe GtM has the right to do more than one analyses at once, and this should be so because
  • his Gliscor set isn't seeing interest anytime soon.
  • Hyperbeem doesn't show any visual interest in Jolteon.
  • he's interested, and it's his set.
Fixed

Also @ GtM, if you want to take over somebody else's thread, you should PM a moderator rather than posting here, since I don't have the power to change reservations (and more importantly, thread OPs) myself.

Fixed

Also @ GtM, if you want to take over somebody else's thread, you should PM a moderator rather than posting here, since I don't have the power to change reservations (and more importantly, thread OPs) myself.
I PM'd SDS beforehand, just posting here because AccidentalGreed asked me to. :P

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everybody

Slowbro is now available for reservation!

Get it while it's hot!

Hurry, hurry - offer ends soon!

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bluemon: banned deucer. Christ.

I assume since bluemon's on a block and everybody's taking MoxieMence analyses, his reservation can be sliced off. All the while, I'll edit this post when I make my own thread.

I did some digging but I couldn't find any analysis about Sub Swords Dance Terrakion. If this has been done, please tell me, and if not I reserve it. The skeleton will be up in less than a week.

AccidentalGreed

I did some digging but I couldn't find any analysis about Sub Swords Dance Terrakion. If this has been done, please tell me, and if not I reserve it. The skeleton will be up in less than a week.
You can do it, but you better provide a good reason for not just slashing Substitute over Terrakion's other boosting moves.

Instead of just telling me "trust me, it works," why don't you provide some actual evidence that Magneton is usable in OU. Something like logs, for example, showing Magneton's effectiveness. I'd recommend you do that before posting a new thread.

AccidentalGreed

You didn't even have to post here to say you wanted Magneton (I do that all the time). Explain why it should have an analysis in your own thread, and the OU QC team will determine whether or not it should, depending on what you put in.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
If you want to / think you're qualified to update Salamence's analysis for the Moxie release, convince me via PM and I'll consider you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)