Apprentice Program: Round Fifty Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Basti
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Free Candy, Basti
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 (Germany) I'm usually available from 4-12pm and pretty much all day on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, BW OU, BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing pokemon for about 3 years now. I consider myself to be a pretty good battler, but I need improvement in some points, manly team building. I really want to be tutored, and I signed up in Round 54 and 55 but missed both chances to get a tutor.

Username:HiddenDragon72
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: [BA] Ace Of Keys
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-8 Mornings from 6-9, Afternoons to evening 4-11. All day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: OU, DW OU Uber
Tell us a little about yourself: I've had two years on and off experience but gotten serious back in July. A friend of mine Pimm94 recommended that i partake in this to my advatage. This is my first time participating however I am very progress oriented meaning i will take the time and learn eagerly from my those further down the road than I.

Username: CMx
Pokemon Online / Shoddy Username: CM. , french inhale
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1 Pretty much all day from 4 to 11 pm
What tiers do you want to learn?: BW OU and ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from Germany and play Pokemon for 2 years now.
In my freetime I'm playing football or do something with friends. I want to improve my battling skills and reach a higher level. I like creative teams but most of them are not that solid and thats why I need some help in teambuilding.
ADV OU: I never played NB so yeah i'm new to this and want to learn it because it's kinda cool in my opinion.
BW OU: Have reached 1400 and have some experiences but want to improve them because it is the most important tier at the moment.
Would be awesome if one person can tutor me. ;)

Username: bigRob92
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: bigRob92
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CET/GMT+1; I`m a student, so my availability changes from day to day. I have often time from 10:00 am to 13:00 pm and from 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm. But as I said not everyday the same time.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I`m a student for a few weeks now. I like playing tactic games like chess and I play pokemon for 6 weeks. I really like it but I fail in team building and I have some lacks in strategical battling, so I hope I can learn those things from one of your tutors.
PS: I´m sorry for my bad English, its not my native language.

Username: Fantom0
Pokemon Online Username: Fantom0
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT, usually from 8:00 onwards on weekends and varied hours on weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I kinda suck at BW OU. I don't know where I go wrong, but that's why I signed up. I've never gotten up to 1200 before on any server, never won a tournament, and my highest peak is #693. I'd like to try to learn to play a balanced team, the style of play I'm worst at, but I would really like to just learn to play.
I came here to prove to myself that there exist better players than the ones in my area. Now that I know there are, I am determined to improve so I can call myself at least good. I hope I haven't dragged on for too long, but I really want to be tutored by a tried-and-tested expert.

Username: Tiw
Pokemon Online username: Hawu
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CMT/GMT+1 all day about 8 pm, except for Thursday

What tier do you want to learn? BW OU

Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing at PO for about 2 months, because I was starting get annoyed of my Pokemon Emerald Edition.
For now my main problem is that I don't have any idea of building teams and it happens to often that I don't know what to do in specific situations.
So I want to learn a lot more about strategic battling.

Username: MetaGross66
Pokemon Online Username: I have a lot but X-avier is the one I'm currently laddering with.
Timezone and Hours of availability: EST 4:00-5:00 usually
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been battling since the start of dpp so I have a lot of experience. I guess I'm just looking to perfect my style of battling since team building is already a skill I have few issues with. I've been able to top the ladder on several accounts in a matter of days in LC, UU, and OU so I don't think I need much help, but I'd like as much as I can get to improve in battling. I applied in Round 54, but never got in. Also, with the new bans I haven't been very active in the OU metagame so I'd like to get up to date with it.

Username: Puretrainer
Pokemon Online Username: Pure
Timezone and Hours of Availability: GMT-5 I can be on most times.
What tier do you want to learn: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Just a college student that drinks to much. I like to skate in my free time and I go to a lot of parties. As for pokemon I'm pretty good I just want to improve my game.

If possible I'd like to request Stone Cold

Username:Tierraball
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:Ismael
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:CTZ 7:00-9:00 Usually
What tier do you want to learn?:OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a 13 year old who goes to Middle School in 8th grade and i always wanted to learn to play pokemon online but i dont have the knowladge to make a team or beat someone so i would like to become a loser into a real pro with time and dedicaton :)

I dont have more than 25 posts because i feel that i post something it would be stupid and i would like to post something that would help them and not post a random comment saying ferrothorns my favorite pokemon.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: shnen
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: either shnen2 or shnen, although most off my teams are saved under shnen2 so I guess that's my main alt.
Your time zone and usual hours of availability: GMT+0, from 5pm to around half 9 on weekdays, and most of the time on weekends if Im not with my friends or doing homework.
What tier do you want to learn: BW UU is my favourite tier, but I would also like to learn BW OU and BW RU. Also interested in a bit of LC and Ubers.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 13 year old Londoner, in year 9 at secondary school. (I think that's grade 9? Idk, I know nothing about the American schooling system ;P) I have been playing competitive Pokemon since around July, I'm not too shabby at uu, but despite having tried out many teams, I'm pretty rubbish at OU, struggling to get any higher than 1150 or so. This is mainly down to two factors which I am not particularly good at: team building, and consistent laddering (I tend to have massive downwards spirals after a loss or two). I have okish prediction skills IMO , but I often tend to overlook some key factors causing me to lose a match. I quite like playing either stall or balanced teams, heavy offence just isn't my thing.
Aside from Pokemon I enjoy music a lot, and I have an extremely diverse taste in music, ranging from heavy metal to psychedelic folk to African salsa. I also enjoy hanging out with friends, playing other ds games (mainly RPGs) and playing the guitar.

Username: Sir
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Name: Dan-lo, Dan-lo Test
Time zone and available hours: EST USA. Available around 4-7 PM
What tier do you want to learn: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 15 year old film dude. I go to film festivals and interview the directors. I play tennis, soccer and I'm active in many other activities. I'm interested in the tutoring program because I really need to improve my team building skills. I'm interested in helping the community and I've been trying to give some advice, as well as post sets that I believe are effective on the OU Analysis forum, as well as trying to critique other sets, in the kindest and respectable way possible.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: EonX-
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: EonX-
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST(GMT -6?) 3 pm- 11 pm most days.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been into competitive battling since around June of last year on a different site, but I've used Smogon to help me build a lot of my teams. Now I want to become the best battler I can be, and I feel I can do that here with the help of a tutor. I know I don't have 25 posts at this time, but that's generally because I feel I wouldn't be very helpful to those here right now. I feel that if I learn from some of the best, it will help me be able to help others.

Username:YAYtears
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:YAYtears, kidsexchange, maybe あめふらし
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:-8 GMT 3-6 PM.
Tell us a little about yourself:I hax people intentionally with sand veil gliscor.

Assigned to San_Pellegrino

Username
: Pokemonrocks777
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Pokemonrocks777
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST (usa) and i'm able to be tutored at 7:30pm cst -10:30 CST on monday though Thursay execpt for on tuesday i can not do tuesday
What tier do you want to learn?: Standard Lc
Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently a High school Senior in tx and i love pokemon and basketball i am on the V for my school and i'm a part of the band and also i play the pokemon tcg

Username: AerialLight
Pokémon Online Username: AerialLight
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5, 3 to 6 pm weekdays, various hours during weekends
Tell us a little about yourself: I started playing competitive about 1 year ago, and I really would like to enhance my skills regarding teambuilding and prediction skills.

I applied during Round 55.

Username: Nediel
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Nediel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-6, 6-7PM to 11 PM during the week, in the weekends 5-6 PM till midnight (or later)
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU and UU, maybe something about RU.
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been practicing some months ago with some friends of mine, but I'm the only one who want to get better in the Competitive issue... well, that since I realized that I get a bit better, or at least I feel it... That's all about Pokémon for me~

I'm new in Smogon, but I know is the better way to get more experience and knowledge about the Competitive Pokémon, meet people who have the same interest about the game, play with them, learn about them and the strategics that they use and learn how to make my own... Become a better player, and know more people who play with...

Maybe this is my first post, but I'm really eager to learn and know about what the competitive game implies and what Smogon involves.

I didn't get a tutor last two times, so i'll just copy and paste:
Username: Browners
Pokemon Online Username: Browners
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:5pm-11pm GMT
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU and UU. I'm also interested in RU/Ubers, but OU/UU takes priority. Not interested in other generations.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an intermediate battler who has a reasonable knowledge of the Metagame, and I play on PO but not Shoddy. I don't consider myself to be a "arceus among men" at this game, but i feel that my knowledge exceeds that of a beginner. In short, I've got the basic concepts down, I just need to improve to become an advanced player. My main strength is teambuilding, and it is on the battlefield with predictions etc. where I really struggle. I would love it if someone could help me improve.

Assigned to Ray Jay

Username:
Vix
Pokémon Online Username: Vix
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST+0 I'm often on at 5pm in the weekdays and random times on the weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I love to play board games with Mansions of Madness being my current fav right now. As for my pokemon I'd say I'm avg to below avg, but I really want to get better then that in what I consider my best tier.

Username: EmeraldGoblin
Pokemon Online: EmeraldGoblin
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, usually available on weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: Any type of skills I have is by reading the smogon strategy dex. I tend to stay in the shadows, but I want to be tutored so I can become better :) I have less than 25 posts because I don't have much to say on the forums, so I tend not to give my opinion.

Username: Jets
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Flying Snow
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: eastern, always on weekends, around 5:30pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about yourself: I like hail, i defeated User Blue Harvest of serebii 6/10 times.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13766710&postcount=476. I dislike sand.

okay okay, time to get serious.
I've been playing mon's for almost a year now at serebii. they have bad tutors so i finally decided to go to smogon where da pro's be at. I am i fast learn and i am a very versatile player. I can play HO to BO to stall. I am very well at using hail and non weather teams. hax screws up my ranking on the smogon server =x

username InsanityVoid
Age 14
Pokemon online username TheJokerX
Online time/ Most of the time unless busy
Tier OU
Hey Im InsanityVoid Im Pretty New To Pokemon So Hoping I get Picked For This =D

Username: Makaveli
Shoddy Username: Makaveli
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT really any
What tier do you want to learn?: BW Ou
Tell us a little about yourself: Well I go to college in Britain, been a pokemon player for few years, since Blue, got into competitive at the beginning of 5th gen. Despite the lack of 25 posts, I am active, but more of a lurker. But i am willing to become more active for tutoring. And signed up for round 55 but got left out haha. But cheers for reading. I am willing to put all that is needed and more to do tutoring. And I am flexible

Username: FinalLegendZero
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Lord Dralxbey
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern US
Available Tuesday&Thursday 3:30-5, and Friday from 8:00 to 5:00
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a college student and a longtime Pokemon fan. I only joined smogon recently, but have lurked here for quite a while. I signed up for tutoring in Gen 4 last round but was denied, so I decided to try for 5th gen. My main weaknesses back in 4th gen were team building and prediction.

Fuck how did I miss this ugh

Username: Omicron (previously chanazn)
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Omicron / Omi etc I have many alts... lol
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -8 (Pacific) usually in the afternoon and evenings on weekdays, and most of the day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, BW Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm not new to OU battling, but I've gotten rather out of touch with the metagame since I despise the weather oriented BW OU. However, I would like to learn, and become a better player of BW OU despite my dislike for the metagame. I've probably peaked around 1300 or so, but now I'd really like to be playing with the big boys up in the 1400s :) I am really a UU player at heart, and am pretty good at it if I do say so myself :P (highest ranking was #3 at like 1436 iirc in BW UU) So no need for UU tutoring xD

Also i wanna learn Ubers :D (but OU is priority)

As for myself, there's not much to me, I'm pretty simple, going to college this year, I like competitive Pokemon, blah blah blah etc etc etc

I like C&C :3

This will be the 3rd time trying to get a tutor... hopefully it'll turn out well.

Username:Libelldra
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:GameGuy_5318, GG5318, Dr. Quest
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:CST (GMT-6) I'm available weekdays from 4:45-6:00pm, weekends pretty much anytime between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm with some notice
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself:This is my second time applying for a tutor. I'm not really a complete newb to battling, I can do thoerymon alright (though I'm not anywhere near the best) but I seem to have a habit of making match-costing mistakes or forgetting about threats during team-building and thus leaving huge holes in my defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)