Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Master Win - I'd be nice if you did, because then the file is permenant and won't "break".

@Rittercat - Oh crap, what? D:

Anyways, thought I'd swoop in with some new work that I did for CAP.

5th Gen Rebble Sprites

Normal ............ Shiny

5th Gen Nohface Sprites

Male ............. Shiny Male ....... Female ..... Shiny Female​

Ok, I was able to upload it onto tinypic, but I'm not able to get it transparent from tinypic. I upload it on iaza, then I put the URL on tinypic and submit it. But it says it's invalid. Is it ok, if I just stick with my old way because I can't get it transparent?

Ok, I was able to upload it onto tinypic, but I'm not able to get it transparent from tinypic. I upload it on iaza, then I put the URL on tinypic and submit it. But it says it's invalid. Is it ok, if I just stick with my old way because I can't get it transparent?
Oops, I thought I had explained it in my post.

You upload to iaza, make it transparent (ps, use a random color that isn't white for the background, or else the white portions of your sprite will become transparent too), THEN put the url on tinupic and submit it.

Thanks Bynine. I didnt change Ursungle's face, but I made more sprites :D

someone already brought up that Smoldeer and Vulcelk look very similar, but i have an idea on how to "smallify" Smoldeer
1) make the antlers on Smoldeer look like they've just broken the skin? ie they're still just little stubs
2) make the shoulder flames more of little bitty embers or something
also i love the color schemes you use they're so bright and enthusiastic without being overwhelming and it's just really neat

Welp, Wyverii wanted some adjustments to the sprites, so here we are with the new products!

.....Normal............Shiny

....Normal............Shiny

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Never knew there was a thread like this. This is pretty cool.

Anyways, if anyone would be willing to make an avatar of a Quilava for me, that would be awesome. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a cool (or cute) Quilava. Thanks.

Lol thanks kipp! Those suggestions worked. I also changed the eye on Ursungle.

I hope to finish the other spaces soon! I have squeith done, but i may end up changing it...

I need some one to make this banner for me <3

✪I luv banners!! »» ◕◡◕
Pixels: 500 x 192
Text: The Official Nintendo Guild
Additional Information: I'd appreciate it if you can make it.

Their very good. Especially for first sprites, my first looked like crap... Really, I don't see a problem with them. They are done RIGHT, which is the important part.

It's ok, but I would have made the left arm also a scizor arm. Also, make sure that you make the colours match! So for example, making the rampardos body matching the colours of the scizor, or vice versa. Other than that, I would say you have a decent fusion for a first timer!

Wow, these sprites are all really great, I should learn how to do this...

Anyway, if someone could make me a mawile avatar, they would be the greatest person ever!

Umm Hiya, I'm kinda new at spriting, I've done a few on the PO Server but just wanted to put 'em here to see what you guys think. Constructive Criticism is greatly appreciated :) Also see if you can guess all of the fusions lol

UGH, so many lol, hope ya guys like 'em.

@De0x1

some of those are really good, I really like them. My favourites are the Gengar... things, and the Darkrai-Arbok one. For a new person, These seem really good.

Although, what is the Excadrill one suppose to be? that's the only one I can't completely figure out.

Anyway, I can't sprite, so you may not want to take my advice, but still, just thought I'd give my two cents.

@Risen: ...I may...I may have to take you up on this offer, Im begining to truely fall in love with mawhile!

@De0x1: While alot of those arent all that good, still pretty good for a beginner, I see a few as looking like interesting characters. The ArcaninexMetagross, the ArbokxDarkrai, the GolurkxExcavalier, and the VennonatxSkymin are the ones I can see as being interesting characters.

Glad you guys liked, and that Excadrill thing is all of the best weather abusers, Excadrill+Kingdra+Venusaur, turned out kinda badly tbh lol

anyways here are some more I just made...

Your Primeape/Shieldon/Bronzong/Sigilyph/Escavalier is really good IMO, the other two... ehhh. I'm not a fan of the Gallade/sigilyph/esccavalier. The Gyarados/Groudon/i don't know isn't bad, it's pretty OK.

But, what are those Gengar made of? I really like them.

Thanks, and yeaa, Didn't think Gyarados/Groundon was that good...
and the first Gengar is Gengar+Gardevoir=Gengavoir lol and the other is Gengar with.. Pidgeot? Wings I think on the left and Aerodactyl wings on the right with Altaria colors for the left side and Darkrai colors for the right side, then I drew the line in the middle by myself lol. My favorite one by faaar. Hence, its my avatar lol

Who? Haven't heard of this person, and have never seen these sprites before >.> THen again I haven't seen like anyone else's sprites lol. But they were requests from my brother so... they were strangely specific so that is a possibility.. if so, that just sux :( Worked hard on those, and no credit then :\ *sigh* Dat sux.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)