Round 55 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by dragonuser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize to you guys for holding up the tournament, my family is undergoing an emergency with my grandmother, and I really wouldn't be able to compete on a timely basis anymore, so I'm going to go ahead and forfeit against Eranu if at all possible. My apologies to both Eranu and the rest of the b101 squad. Perhaps I can try again sometime in the future.

I would've said the same if the reverse happened and mw 6-0'ed you instead of you him.

On another note, you should really go back to school, or just try a brain transplant and see if you can get one that works before jumping to conclusions like that. It would make better use of your time, cause right now all you do is join every single tutee tournament hoping that you'll luck out and win once.

Peachy and I are prolly gonna play tomorrow, sorry for delaying this. She's been ready for a while, and it's my fault we haven't played.

and mike I am like the classiest guy alive #leggo
every single tutee tournament? you kidding me right? well this wasnt the first time i joined one but, does that mean i joined every single one of them? are you mentally retarded or what? i think you're the one needing a brain transplant, you dipshit. Oh yeah, i'm a student so i dont get why you say i need to go back to school. Think before you talk, dumbshit.

Edit: Sorry if i annoyed anyone but i juz had to response to his retarded posts.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Putting up round two since there's only one match left. If Peachy / Jayde need an extension, feel free to request it.

Round 2

Tiffanyy vs Furai
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser
Eranu vs DittoCrow
D4RR3N vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde)

Funnily enough, the bracket maker decided to pair D4RR3N and Jayde together (assuming Jayde beats Peachy, that is).

Good luck everyone.

D4RR3N vs Jayde just to see the trash talking. Hmm. (PS Bloo you missed an f in my name ;-;
Tif(f)anyy vs Furai : Self confidence
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser : Random guess, ever seen any of them play.
Eranu vs DittoCrow : I like black birds...
D4RR3N vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde) : Teh other girl in the tourney

I swear Bloo rigs these matchups xD jk, but it always seems to do matchups between enemies (Me vs MostWanted in the last one, Darren vs MostWanted, and now this).

Anyway, might as well do predictions while I'm here

Tifanyy vs Furai (random guess)
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser (tutored by my former tutor; have to go with him)
Eranu vs DittoCrow (dat big bird :D )
D4RR3N vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde) (lol. just have to do it.)

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Yo

(fixed your name Tiffanyy, thanks, sorry about that.)

@ENZ0: Nah, I just knew someone would say I rigged it, :P.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Bloo and I determined that tiffany and peach are guys acting as girls in order to get closer to me; so despite both men being awesome I gotta go with Jayde or Eranu to win it!!

Stone_Irresistable22

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Of course Bloo rigs these pairings, there are written confessions of him rigging ENZ0 vs Jabba and Limitless vs rey

Putting up round two since there's only one match left. If Peachy / Jayde need an extension, feel free to request it.

Round 2

Tiffanyy vs Furai
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser
Eranu vs DittoCrow
D4RR3N vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde)

Funnily enough, the bracket maker decided to pair D4RR3N and Jayde together (assuming Jayde beats Peachy, that is).

Good luck everyone.
Hmmm, I wonder if giving away the win would make this tourney more interesting.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Tiffanyy vs Furai
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser
Eranu vs DittoCrow
D4RR3N
vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde)

Good luck to whoever remaining and remember boys, keep it classy.

Tiffanyy vs Furai - Furai is a bro
Hot N Cold vs dragonuser
Eranu vs DittoCrow - Black birds are pr0 at pokes
D4RR3N vs (Thatsjustpeachy vs Jayde) - Juz gotta give myself some confidence =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)