Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes. The Power items add 4 of their IV.

(Like if you had fought a Golbat and held a Power Braclet, you will get 2 speed EVs and 4 Atk)

What moveset/EVs should a Rash Scarfing Heatran have?

How do I get smeargle to learn spore in emerald and dp? False swipe i can get via tm in pearl but in emerald?

Also If im going to use a catching smeargle should I get timid or adamant?

You know how you trade Pokemon and they evolove? What about if you trade them at level 99? Example. You train kadabra to level 99, then finally get the chance to evolve it, so you trade it and your friend gets Alakazam. You get Alakazam back at level 99. If you raise it one level up, will it raise its stats higher so it can catch up with it max stats higher than usual so it could be as strong its suppose to be, or will it have stats around like Kadabra?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You know how you trade Pokemon and they evolove? What about if you trade them at level 99? Example. You train kadabra to level 99, then finally get the chance to evolve it, so you trade it and your friend gets Alakazam. You get Alakazam back at level 99. If you raise it one level up, will it raise its stats higher so it can catch up with it max stats higher than usual so it could be as strong its suppose to be, or will it have stats around like Kadabra?
Stat growth doesn't work that way. The stats will be exactly the same no matter what way you do it.

So even if my Alakazam evolved later on, it'll have the same stats it'll be? Or the same stats around Kadabra?
Yes it'll have the same stats, the max stats it achieves only depend on IVs, EVs and personality. Box trick it and the stats will change to what they should be.

on the summary screen of some of my pokemon, next to the image is a small yellow face. anyone know what this means? i only have them on the lugia and ho-oh i received last night. possibly hacked?

I want a Gliscor for my team, and I'm going for the third badge now, and it seems like I need to first see a Gligar to trade it.

Would it work if I battle someone with a Gligar? Would it be transferred as seen to the Pokedex and then trade a Gligar?

Thanks.

I want a Gliscor for my team, and I'm going for the third badge now, and it seems like I need to first see a Gligar to trade it.

Would it work if I battle someone with a Gligar? Would it be transferred as seen to the Pokedex and then trade a Gligar?

Thanks.
Battling somebody over wireless didn't register for me.

EV spread for this Elekible? I'm thinking just 252/252 Atk/Spd...maybe enough for 270 though [252 is 284 with these IVs]:

HP - 22
Atk - 25
Def - 4
Satk - 30
Sdef - 15
Spd - 26

Yes it'll have the same stats, the max stats it achieves only depend on IVs, EVs and personality. Box trick it and the stats will change to what they should be.
You mean Pokemon Box for the Gamecube? Or put it in the PC? And do you mean it'll have the same stats as Alakazam, or Kadabra?

on the summary screen of some of my pokemon, next to the image is a small yellow face. anyone know what this means? i only have them on the lugia and ho-oh i received last night. possibly hacked?
I'm almost certain the little yellow face means that the Pokemon had Pokerus, but is now "cured" of it. Some of the Pokemon I traded over from my Sapphire have the yellow face, and I do have Pokerus knocking about on that cartridge. So don't worry about it.

Edit: beaten! curses!

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What are the best natures for Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit?

BTW, does Mesprit run through the WHOLE map or only where I've already gone?

Do normal Pokemon gain a STAB boost from using normal attacks? People have been telling me different things lately...

I got 2 amazing IV'd treecko's in a trade and one has HP Ice 68 but only an 11 IV in speed. Should I breed for it again and hope to get HP and ice and good IVs in speed?

What's a good EV spread for this Zapdos?

Modest
H 29
A 27
D 15
SA 29
SD 23
S 28

I'm considering 208 S to outspeed Heracross and enough Atk to OHKO it, while the rest goes to mostly SP.Atk and HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)