Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hope this is the right place to ask >.>

May I write an article on Wish with November Blue? Thanks. :)
So spoke with the other mods, and we decided to reject this since there's really not that much to say about Wish considering the new mechanics significantly reduce the number of viable users, and unlike gravity or baton pass isn't really something you could build a team around.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I write an RU Sunny Day article? It's certainly a viable playstyle with tons of options.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if it's been said before, but I think a guide to team-building would be a good idea. It probably won't have to be tier-specific, but if that does end up happening, then so be it. I wouldn't be able to write the article, but I know that I wouldn't be the only one tjat would appreciate it.

Been waiting on Tmon for over 2 weeks I'm probably going to just go to GP soon as this has been waiting longer than I would have Liked.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to do an NU stall article when the tier is finalized in January, just posting to show my interest before anybody else. NU stall is perfectly viable with Lanturn, Weezing, Cryogonal, Lickilicky, Leafeon, and so on.

Yeah I would like to do and introduction to NU whenever the tier is finalized - probably me and / or tennisace / whoever feels up to the job.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to do an NU stall article when the tier is finalized in January, just posting to show my interest before anybody else. NU stall is perfectly viable with Lanturn, Weezing, Cryogonal, Lickilicky, Leafeon, and so on.
Yes, go ahead.

Yeah I would like to do and introduction to NU whenever the tier is finalized - probably me and / or tennisace / whoever feels up to the job.
Yes, go ahead.

i'll take the NU threatlist speed tiers, please

edit: don't know why i typed threatlist. ~_~
go ahead

I would like to do a guide to team building for BW OU if the idea is accepted. The target audience im envisioning right now are people who have a favorite sweeper to use and want to make a balanced (weather or non-weather) team with it as their centerpiece. This guide would help them by showing them how balanced teams should ideally work together to achieve their goal and which questions they should be asking themselves when deciding good teammates. If anyone wants a discussion about the format/content ill be happy to talk about it on IRC preferably with my final thoughts in this thread.

I've been watching with bated breath for the NU speed tier article and it keep not coming. At what point can I cite no progress and take it for myself?

Due to other commitments, I seem to be unable to finish my article on phazing. I'm opening it up for anyone willing to take over- it's about 85% done

May I write a guide to Volt-Turn? I've been using it quite successfully for some time now, and I think that it deserves its own article. Thanks in advance!

Sorry about the double post, but will the article that Wario is OSSIM and I are writing get added to this index? Just wondering. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)