Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok how the hell can I get Ice Punch on Smeargle ingame. Can someone tell me what wild pokes or trainers use Ice Punch ingame in Pokemon Diamond AND Leaf Green. Yes i NEED to know for Leaf green.

Wow I cant belive i forgot abotu ditto. Lol thanks very much for the help. Now I can acctually get a weavile trained up in Leaf Green since I cant get dp untill July 24 when I get a DS. Thanks alot for the help again.(i would by emerald but i cant find it anywhere and the store has like a million fire reds and leaf greens so meh ill have to do without cloning rare candies and breeding features)

Huh? So If I want spore and false swipe on smeargle how do I get this? Ditto and smeargle? How will ditto have spore and false swipe?
Make ditto transform into something that has both at a weak level then switch to smeargle and sketch up. If you dont have a poke with both moves then use a poke with spore only and let ditto transform,let smeargle have a chesto/lum berry and then sketch and run,then do the same thing but with a poke that has only false swipe

Just to make sure...I'm using an adamant ditto holding an everstone with a male machoke. Shouldn't at least SOME of the babies be adamant? These are all English, homegrown. >____>

If I put macho brace and pokerus on my poke and I kill a diff poke the gives +3hp will I get 3x2x2=12? Is that how it works? So each one I kill I get 12 evs in hp?

For the starting lvls. When I use exp share on my weak poke being ev trained and I kill with a higher lvl poke im not ev training, do i still get double from pokerus even if i didnt start of with my weak one?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If I put macho brace and pokerus on my poke and I kill a diff poke the gives +3hp will I get 3x2x2=12? Is that how it works? So each one I kill I get 12 evs in hp?

For the starting lvls. When I use exp share on my weak poke being ev trained and I kill with a higher lvl poke im not ev training, do i still get double from pokerus even if i didnt start of with my weak one?
1) Yup, 12 EVs in HP.

2) Yes to that too.

Figures ^^, just had to make sure.

I also have a breeding question. I have a phanpy that I want to have Ice Shard on, but by doing that I would have to breed it with a Pokemon that has that move and is male. In this case, I would use a Seel that has the move and it's a male (Level 17). Would the Phanpy I breed, have Ice Shard in its moveset when it hatches?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ayashe, is DP your first generation of Pokemon, by any chance? Yeah, it'll have Ice Shard when it hatches.

^^; Well, not entirely. The only other Pokemon game I've played was RBY >>; which explains my lack of knowledge on the game. When I played RBY I was a little girl ^^;

Random question...

If I breed a Pink Shellos with a Blue Shellos, what color Shellos pops out of the egg? Just something that's been bugging me recently. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)