Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since nobody has had any input on three forums where I've asked about it, I'm going to boldly claim that confuse ray is almost definitely not an egg move for kabuto anymore.

If I breed a Pink Shellos with a Blue Shellos, what color Shellos pops out of the egg? Just something that's been bugging me recently.
Wouldn't it be whichever color the mother is? Unless it's connected with the region you're in.

gdpt: Munchlax only appears at Valley Windworks.
Journey Across America. It was a Nintendo event celebrating Pokemon's tenth year.

Is there a maximum amount of Ev's that can be required each level? Or can I get as many in one level, just like how you can get 100 Ev's with carbos, protein etc.

Oh Fuck...

I my Pal Park has stopped working, when I go into it, the game freezes. I hope somebody knows how to fix this. ><

Hey Smogon,

I just got my traded female Combee to evolve into a Vespiquen. However, there are certain moves on Vespiquen that can only be gotten at levels lower than 21, which is when Combee evolves (Confuse Ray, Defend Order, etc.). Would breeding a bug type along with Vespiquen get me another Vespiquen that will learn these moves?

Hey Smogon,

I just got my traded female Combee to evolve into a Vespiquen. However, there are certain moves on Vespiquen that can only be gotten at levels lower than 21, which is when Combee evolves (Confuse Ray, Defend Order, etc.). Would breeding a bug type along with Vespiquen get me another Vespiquen that will learn these moves?
If you breed Vespiqueen with a bug pokemon, the result will be a Combee offspring, not a Vespiqueen.

You can get Vespiqueen moves giving a heart scale (found Underground) to the move relearner (which, if I'm not wrong, is in the south-east corner of Pastoria city).

Im not supporting hacks are anything. If a hacked pokemon (gs,ar,etc..) is sent to your legit game is there a chance of corruption of any kind?

Does the box trick work in DP. And how about at level 100?
Yeah well can someone answer this, and also the other question after my post which was how do you control how many bonus rounds you get at the slots.
I also saw sinhy Clefairy when I did it, is it meant to be shiny?

To create a dicussion topic when another one is already made, what I do I do?

Like, there is one for mewtwo that is old, do I bump it up, or make a new one?

Wow, I feel stupid asking this.

Where is a Mothim? I only need it and Azelf/Uxie for National dex.

Also, how do you go farther on the Battle Island? One section says you need to complete the Sinnoh Dex and the other says you need to fight the Battle Tower, which I have done.

Hyra- What do you mean it says you need to go farther? You should just be able to go through the north gate or surf east. Also, an ace trainer in the foggy area should have a mothim.

My question- What are some good stat points to go for on a mild parukia and a serious cresselia? I've been thinking, but I still can't come up with EV spreads for the two of them.

To Hyra, you can find mothim at route 210, which is the foggy place, or some ace trainer has it. And to go farther on the island, you simply just need to complete your pokedex of seeing the 150 pokes, thats all, the people should move away after.

If you use the EV reducing berries, will the game tell you if you've cleared all of the Pokemon's EVs, or can you infinitely give a Pokemon the berries?

If you use the EV reducing berries, will the game tell you if you've cleared all of the Pokemon's EVs, or can you infinitely give a Pokemon the berries?
It will tell you that its cleared. When you use it it will happily eat it or whatever it says but it will say its stats didint lower which means its totally cleared for that stat.

Can 2 Dittos Breed with each other and make another Ditto?

It will tell you that its cleared. When you use it it will happily eat it or whatever it says but it will say its stats didint lower which means its totally cleared for that stat.
Ok thanks, I'll just have to figure out what that looks like on my Jpn game.

Can 2 Dittos Breed with each other and make another Ditto?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)