Not open for further replies.
IN ¡¡¡¡¡¡ again :P

-RubeNCB
-Inuyasha
-Arbol_Deku
-Brajan
-Kotx

Spanish Army again :P , I win.

Even if I win this tournament again, also go to other places I've indicated to have fun and sightseeing.

I'm up for this. Let's hope for a British winner this year guys, do the title of UK champ justice, no offence of course ;)

What's that you say about UK winning this year Nido... Because this is my first year and I'm gonna WIN SENIORS! Probs not though but as long as I do well :D

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
eh if i do go probs not gonna be doing anything except chilling, probably not playing to win and i doubt ill even be going because of uni.

Me and my friends have to go to London because it is very expensive to go to Birmingham, which is the cheapest transportation from London to Birmingham? If there is someone in London could be together and go to Birmingham :)

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Me and my friends have to go to London because it is very expensive to go to Birmingham, which is the cheapest transportation from London to Birmingham? If there is someone in London could be together and go to Birmingham :)
http://www.thetrainline.com/

Virgin Train from London to Birmingham is the cheapest way to go. You go from London Euston station to Birmingham International, which is where the NEC is. I'll be going from London too but I don't know when yet. Enjoy!

I Went To Pokemon VGC's This Year & Lost In The 1st Round Against Sam East & His Terrakion/Whimsicott Strategy :( (And I Was There At 04:00am To Make Sure That I Would Get Registered). But This Year, I'm Ready To Go. I'm In The Seniors Division & If Anyone Wants A Practice Double Flat-Ruled Battle With Me, My Friend Code Is 0089-3339-0117

Most likely attending, in the masters division. My Dad's offered to pay for the train ride if I can get 80% in my Maths re-sit mock, and the way I'm going with my revision I should be able to do that with ease.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I lived nearer, I would love to attend.... granted, I would most likely get my butt kicked
You should still try to go! It's a really fun day out, meeting other Pokémon fans and Smogon members. It's truly the most awesome Pokémon experience of the year. I'm sure everyone would agree - it's well worth going even if you don't do as well as you'd hope.

And you're at the right community if you want to improve your battling skills before March :)

ah, in that case Saturday the 3rd should be a good day :) Thanks, I am finding the forum a little daunting...

For the record, good luck to everyone who does participate in the tournament :)

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll go on the condition I'm not gayed up by Zog. I've heard way too many of his Uni stories.

I do get to be reunited with MIN DATOOO though. Summer was too long ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)