Data Data Audit Thread MkII [fairies Fairies FAIRIES! See Post 272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this old SotG:
3a. Ending Toxic cap.

5 DPA is pretty strong, but Toxic really doesn't have an in-game limit. And really, if your opponent even gets to the point where Toxic would go above 5 DPA, you're either hopelessly outmatched or they are ridiculously good at stalling.
From Toxic's description in the DAT
Over time the Toxic damage will gradually increase each round from 1 HP per action to 5 HP per action.
Can we get this inconsistency sorted out please?

As I mentioned in the current leadership battle between Kaxtar and Toast, there seems to be no mention in the DAT of Hurricane's effect on Flying foes, and there's no mention of it (or Gust, Twister, etc) in Bounce as well - I'm pretty sure this needs to be changed.

Baton Pass has absolutely no mention of any switching capabilities.
I did double-check this with Deck once and he did confirm that Baton Pass can be used to switch out. I would assume that, like Volt Switch and U-Turn, the user of Baton Pass would be required to order first. Now we just need to wait for someone to put this in the DAT. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the power to edit posts in the DAT.

I believe DAT editing powers were supposed to be given to Leethoof, IceBug, me and a fourth user I've completely forgotten (sorry!) but that hasn't materialised yet.

There is a line in the attract status description that says the status can only occur if the target is in the same egg group as the user. This should be in the move Attract's description in the DAT.

Just postin' to say that Krillowatt should be updated to Protowatt since it was decided on quite a long time ago in the Create a Pokemon forums.

Edit: oops, seems that Flame already posted that at the bottom of last page. Here's the sprite though since all that exists at the moment is the whole 192 x 384 sprite sheet.

Something I am going to point out right now is that, in Safeguard's DAT description, it says the Safeguard disappears if the user switches out. However, this is inconsistent with the other screens, which remain if the user switches, and according to Veekun, Safeguard does not disappear if the user switches out.

So ... is there a reason for this discrepancy?

EDIT: And another thing, how come Magical Leaf costs 5 energy when all the other 6 BAP perfect accuracy moves cost 4?

Cursed Body:

Type: Innate

When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Pokemon with this ability: Shuppet, Bannette, Froslass, Frillish, Jellicent, Kitsunoh, Voodoll.
This is incorrect, at least assuming it is meant to be consistent with in-game. Cursed Body works with any kind of move, not just contact moves (I just saw it when I used Shadow Ball against a Jellicent a while ago). Can we change this please?

SoSedit: I'm on it!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Can we remove TM03 Water Pulse from Protowatt's 5th Gen TMs on the principle that Water Pulse is not a TM anymore?

AlchEdit: Yep.

The Referee Training Grounds desperately needs to be updated. At the very least, substitution rules and Toxic poison (there is no cap anymore) need to be updated in there, but I am sure there would be more things if I checked.

For the Speed stat, it will follow in-game rules in terms of multipliers for stage boosts; however, calculations are done with the Pokemon's base Speed stat. For instance, a 70 Speed Pokemon using Agility will wind up with 140 Speed, while a 70 Speed Pokemon slowed by Mud Shot will have 46.9 or 47 Speed.
Speed boosters don't work like in-game anymore, now it's x1.75 per stage.

Yo
So I'm sure many of you have thought "damn I wish CAPs had Veekun pages"
This is of course because the layout of Veekun is much easier to follow in terms of movesets compared to the DAT.
So today I began working on this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuB7WGAqhAgQdGR3Q2ozanhXbF9Wa1ZHNWE5SW9FY0E
As you can see it lists the movesets (currently just Syclar and Syclant) in the same fasion as Veekun.
Thoughts? Will people find this useful, and shall I keep working on it (ie do the other CAPs)?
I've considered condensing the movelist to be more ASB-Relevant, getting rid of the gen 4/5 colums and just listing the MC cost of the move.
Any ideas or criticisms welcome.
edit: I might also add other ASB relevant things like ASB stats, types and abilties with descriptions, move details (bap, acc, description - this is less likely though, especially the latter)

YES! Praise the Lord (Jesseus)! I know I'm not the only one who's been agitated with trying to sift through the Gen IV movepools and compare them to Gen V. I will definitely use this for my two CAP 'mons in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)