Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Raid preparations to make, move aside bitches.

Blissey and Tyranitar both have 10 MC.

Blissey picks up Tri Attack, Stealth Rock (past Gen), Substitute and Shadow Ball (BW TM)

Tyranitar nabs Focus Punch, Aqua Tail (past Gen), Snarl and Rock Polish (BW TM)

I spend 3 of my 18 UC on Fiyero the Voodom's MC so he can pick up Ice Punch (past tutor).

I put 2 UC into Boq the Golurk's DC, unlocking No Guard. I spend a further 2 on his MC to learn Stone Edge (TM).

Terrador, you've confused me a bit: (I understand the points)
1. Do you mean update like just adding the points awarded
2. The thread gives me 2 MC, not 1 like you said (So I can only get 1 of the two otherwise)
If the first question is the case, look at the link for approval.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I honestly thought Smash would evolve...

UllarWarlord: 3CC
Charos: 1EC/2MC/1DC/1KOC

Evolved Charos during that match.

Using the 2 MC to learn the level-up moves Hyper Beam and Hurricane.

Oh, and the KOC goes towards DC, unlocking Multiscale.

Here he is:

<Dragonite> [Charos] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def. -Speed)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Inner Focus: (Type: Innate)
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Multiscale: (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-, 10% decrease in evasion)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Roost
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Rush
Outrage
Hyper Beam
Hurricane

Dragon Dance
Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse

Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Safeguard
Substitute
Protect
Ice Beam

Terrador, you've confused me a bit: (I understand the points)
1. Do you mean update like just adding the points awarded
2. The thread gives me 2 MC, not 1 like you said (So I can only get 1 of the two otherwise)
If the first question is the case, look at the link for approval.
What he means is you bought a move that costs 1 MC (Shadow Ball) and a move that costs 2 MC (Protect), meaning the total cost was 3 MC. If you only have 2 MC, then that's not enough.

Son_of_Shadoo: APPROVED and you have 11 UC remaining.

UllarWarlord: Your profile says that Charos the Dragonair is at 4/9 EC, but the battle says it started at 8/9 EC. I'm gonna have to have a look for where Charos got 4 EC before I can approve you. OK, now that that's been cleared up, APPROVED

For now this brings my UC to 1.6.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Claim the prizes, tell us if and how you're spending the prizes, and then we can apporve you.

Just don't edit your profile prematurely this time.

Claiming from this match

I'm going to pretend he thrashed me so badly because I've been away for so long. Yes, let's go with that.
typon77 said:
Rickheg: 3 CC and a Loss
Cyclost the Dusknoir: 3 MC
Dust the Monohm: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
I go to 15 CC, thanks to my lovely Amulet Coin. I store those for now.

Cyclost goes to 10 MC, and learns Protect, Taunt, Double Team, Brick Break, and Torment, all BW TMs, bringing him down to 0 MC.

Dust gains 1/2/1, going to 2/9, 2, 2/5. She'll use the 2 MC to learn Substitute, BW TM, bringing her down to 0 MC.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Complications; Dummy; L: Approved.

Rickheg, Not Approved, but it's not your fault—Typon needs to learn how priority moves work.

Claiming from here.

Axmaster68: 2CC
Shocky: 1EC/2MC/1DC

And since Shocky got a KO, he should get a KOC, which I will put into EC, allowing him to evolve!

I'll have to put that in tomorrow, so I'll edit it then.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Engineer wins!

Engineer earns 2 CC.
<snip>

Rediamond earns 2 CC.
<snip>

LIA earns 1 UC.

I earn 8 UC.
Oros will learn Gen V TMs Brick Break, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and Focus Blast.

[a]Dragonite[/a]

Dragonite ♂ - Oros
Nature: Rash (SpA: +1, SpD: -1)
Type: Dragon / Flying
Dragon Type - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(DW) Multiscale - (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80

Height Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
BRT: 22

EC: 9 / 9
DC: 5 / 5

37 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aqua Jet, Bide, Brick Break, Dragon Tail, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, Outrage, Rock Slide, Slam, Stone Edge, ThunderPunch, Wrap
Special Moves - Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Twister
Status Moves - Agility, Endure, Leer, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Reflect, Roost, Safeguard, Substitute, Sunny Day, Thunder Wave

Eldest of a clutch, Oros made the mistakes that his siblings learned from, teaching him caution and prudence. Honed to figurative keeness, Oros is finally large and in charge. His dramatic jump in strength may have gotten to his head, however, as he still exhibits his same impulsive tendencies. Only now, though, his impulses are more often correct.

Self-Approved

Claiming from this match

I'm going to pretend he thrashed me so badly because I've been away for so long. Yes, let's go with that.

I go to 15 CC, thanks to my lovely Amulet Coin. I store those for now.

Cyclost the Dusknoir uses the KOC as MC and goes to 11 MC, and learns Protect, Taunt, Double Team, Brick Break, and Torment, all BW TMs, bringing him down to 1 MC.

Dust the Monohm gains 1/2/1, going to 2/9, 2, 2/5. She'll use the 2 MC to learn Substitute, BW TM, bringing her down to 0 MC.
I've included the KOC Dusknoir gets.

All you raid experts have no idea how good this feels.

I get 4 CC.
Moo gets 2 DC and 4 MC, plus 4 KOC. The KOC go into MC. She buys Stealth Rock (Past Gen), Iron Head (Past Gen), and Shadow Ball (TM).

Siege gets 6 MC (as his EC and DC are both filled), and 4 KOC, which go into MC. He buys Rock Slide (TM), Avalanche (Past Gen), Aqua Tail (Past Gen), and Dragon Tail (TM).

I think I claim the other stuff in the raid thread.

Claiming from this match...

Currency Counters: 0 + 2 = 2

Chugga - Weezing (M)
MC: 0 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 4
-Using Move Counters to learn Venoshock (5th Gen TM) and Protect (5th Gen TM).

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
-Using Move Counters to learn Thunder Wave (5th Gen TM) and Hyper Beam (5th Gen TM).

Jennie June - Gardevoir (F)
-Using Move Counters to learn Destiny Bond (Egg Move). Left with 1 MC.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
My team has a large amount of Stored MC to be found on it.

Hydreigon has 7 MC stored up on it. I use these 7 MC to buy:

U-Turn (TM)
Torment (TM)
Double Team (TM)
Outrage (Lvl)

Cofagrigus has 3 MC stored. Purchasing Endure (Egg).

And that's that for now. Self Approved.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.

"You've mounted my excitement like this for nothing! Off of my train! Off!"

Leethoof has been disqualified.

Leethoof gains 6 CC.
Ragequit earns 9 MC and 3 KOC.
Banzai gains 3 MC.

I gain 14 UC.
All 14 go into Camille's MC.

She buys BW TMs Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Fly, Psyshock, and Thunder Wave. She uses the remaining UC and her 1 existing MC to buy Egg Move Extrasensory.[a]Togekiss[/a]

Togekiss ♀ - Camille
Nature: Relaxed (Def: +1, Spe -11, Evasion -10%))
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace - (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
(DW) Super Luck - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-)

Height Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
BRT: 20

EC: 9 / 9
DC: 2 / 5

32 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Extremespeed, Fly, Sky Attack
Special Moves - Air Slash, AncientPower, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Magical Leaf, Psyshock, SolarBeam
Status Moves - Bestow, Charm, Encore, Endure, Growl, Heal Bell, Light Screen, Metronome, Mirror Move, Morning Sun, Protect, Psycho Shift, Rain Dance, Reflect, Safeguard, Sunny Day, Sweet Kiss, Tailwind, Thunder Wave, Yawn

Easygoing and carefree, Camille makes very little effort in any particular pursuit. She is content to wait for what she wants, and has enough patience for such waiting for often than not.

Self-Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)