Worlds 2011: as told by andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
bs bs bs no flame orb...I would have won with a stinking flame orb

^_______^;

Dude I wanted to let Andrea know her game was self-destructing. It was a very serious moment.
Dude, you very well may have won if there was a flame orb - but your amoonguss did not do the job it needed :-P
Great 5,000th post BTW.

Sweet warstory Andrea! :) It was nice to meet you in Newark. Sorry you didn't have a great VGC year :(

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i missed out on too much
<3 andrea and looking forward to seeing you and chad again next year

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Finally read through this thread - what a story! If anything, it has made me yearn even harder for Worlds 2012, and Nationals, and whatever regional I make it to in the spring! (atlanta? bring it synre) Although the pokemon hype is the a huge draw for myself and everyone else at these events, it wouldn't be half as worth it if we didn't have long-time and new friends to reunite with and meet! Aaaagh, so impatient for all of these events to being again!!

I hate how I can't read this right now, but I'm absolutely going to read this at my lunch break. You know why? Cause you're using Zoroark! WOOOHOOOO.

You guys had a basketball tourney and I didn't know about it. :O Also very nice warstory, I liked your team very much, I also used a Zoroark.

This sounds like such the funs.... I had better be getting myself to Worlds to be joining in on all the adventures! lol splendid story

My waitress was slow during my endless lunch Tuesday and it made me think of you guys. :(

This endless lunch ended 210 days, 13 hours, and 15 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)