Data The Battle Hall - Challenge Signups (Mk. II) (NOBODY POST HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Useful Links:

The Battle Hall - Preparations

The Battle Hall - Data
The Battle Hall - Challenge Signups (Mk. I)
The Battle Hall - Rank Listings for All Pokemon

- - - - -

The Battle Hall

The Battle Hall is a role playing challenge that uses both battling skills and decision making to make a fun, mischievous challenge for the battler. It is very versatile as the challenger can either take the safe or risky route to complete it.

Player Details:

1. There aren't any rules for the player. Just don't pass DQ.
Battle Details:

1. You must battle all 18 Pokemon to win.
  2. Weather, including Gravity and Trick Room, is subject to change in all arenas. Sand Stream, Drizzle, Drought, and Snow Warning will all function normally.
Challenge Details:

1. Each challenge will start with a table showing possible opponents pre-picked in each rank. It will be a table with Pokemon types showing each trainer's Pokemon resembling the opponents, and the challenger will start anywhere they want. Upon victory, the challenger will have the choice to move to any type on the table and start a new battle. If the challenger loses, their challenge will end.
  2. A trainer who enters will submit one of their Pokemon. A trainer may not enter this challenge twice simultaneously. If you've already taken the challenge, it's usually a good idea to wait a while until challenging the hall again. The challenge will NOT take up one of the slots of the three concurrent battle limit. This means a trainer can enter even if they are already in three battles.
  3. Inactivity for 2 days will result in a DQ. This counts as a loss and your challenge will end immediately, with you receiving nothing. Ref DQ will result in a subref taking over. If a subref is ever needed, the original ref will get the standard 3*[number of battles] UC. However, they will not get the additional 2 UC bonus. The subref will get the bonus along with UC awarded via the formula for the rest of the battles in the challenge that they ref.
  4. When battling ranks 1-3, items will be off. At rank 4, it will up to the challenger to decide on items being on or off. At rank 5, items will always be on.
Boss Info:

1. Hall Matron Argenta will use a randomly determined Pokemon from the Rank one above the one being challenged. In the event a challenger reaches Hall Matron Argenta in Rank 5, the ref may handpick any Pokemon.
Role-Playing Flow:

1. A player will post in the thread asking to participate in the Battle Hall challenge and choose their rank.
  2. A ref will take your challenge if procedures are followed correctly.
  3. Claim your counters in the Prize Claiming Thread as if it were a battle.
  4. Wait a week(ish), then you may rechallenge the Battle Hall. If you beat the Hall Matron, you may rechallenge without waiting a week.
Battle Format:

• Pokemon: 1v1 Singles
  • DQ: 2 days for actions / 3 days for refs
  • Abilities: One
  • Items: Ranks 1-3: No, Rank 4: Challenger's Choice, Rank 5: Yes
  • 2 Recovers/5 Chills
  • 2 Subs
Arena: Stadium Arena

The Stadium Arena is similar to the Tournament Arena, with all weather and seismic activity permitted. There is a lake in the middle so water moves are allowable. It is a circle of hard packed earth around 40 feet in diameter, and digging is permitted. The crowd can become involved in the battle at the referee's discretion. Nature Power's effect is randomised.

Pri
zes

After completing the following battles, you will get the prizes listed by them. They do accumulate, so you will get the prize every time you complete a battle in the specified range!

Battles 1-17: 2 CC, 2 KOC
Hall Matron Argenta: 6 CC, 2 KOC

*Completing a battle means finish it. That means if you lose, the battle is still completed.

Only approved refs may ref Battle Hall challenges. To become an appoved ref, talk to MK.

After reffing a battle hall challenge, the referee will get the following amount of UC:
3[Amount of battles] + 2 (unrounded)

- - - - -

To sign up, fill out the below form. This link has a table that contains the minimum ranks for every single Pokemon. You may only enter each Pokemon into their listed rank or a higher one.
Name:
Challenge Thread (if any):
Challenge Thread
Pokemon: Pokemon's name
Pokemon Ability: Pokemon's ability
Pokemon Info: Pokemon's info in Hide tags

Approved refs:
MK Ultra
Objection
Dogfish44
Engineer Pikachu
C$FP
Athenodoros
The Wolfe
deadfox081
Elevator Music
EndQuote
Pwnemon
Leethoof
Maxim
The Royal Guard
waterwarrior
rickheg
danmantincan
Box
SubwayJ
Texas Cloverleaf
Complications
LupusAter
Matezoide
King Serperior
ZhengTann
Gerard
Louis Cyphre
Birkal
zarator
Someoneelse
Canis_Majoris
MrcRanger97
starwarsfan
Kaxtar
Terrador
Destiny Warrior
Seven Deadly Sins
Alchemator
Mr.L
Blazikenmaster Zeo
orcinus_duo
EspyOwner
typon77

Only users: <referee> and <challenger> should be posting in this thread.

<challenger> will be using <Pokemon> with <Ability>:
[.hide=<Pokemon>]<Pokemon Info>[/hide.]

<challenger>, you may choose your first type. Your options are:

[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/NormalType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/FireType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/FightingType.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/WaterType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/FlyingType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/GrassType.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/PoisonType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/ElectricType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/GroundType.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/PsychicType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/RockType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/IceType.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/BugType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/DragonType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/GhostType.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/DarkType.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Synerguy/Type%20Banners/SteelType.png[/IMG]

Good luck!

Just a little note for refs: always take the earliest challenge in the queue.

NB: The Hall does allow (reasonable) flavour actions, if you (as either a ref or a challenger) have an issue, talk to MK.
NB2: Hall doesn't lock your pokemon out of other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
REFS ANNOUNCEMENT

If you are currently a Battle Hall ref and wish to continue being a Battle Hall ref, please PM me, preferably on IRC. This allows Objection and I to have a better organised refs list.
The same goes for anyone not currently a ref who wishes to be a ref.

E@below: queue is the same, don't repost.

Why not, I'll give this a shot myself:
Name: Axmaster68
Challenge Thread (if any): LOL I don't think so...
Pokemon: Sage Noble the Axew
Pokemon Ability: Mold Breaker
Pokemon Info:

<Axew> [Sage Noble] (Male)
Nature: Adament (+1 Attack rank, -1 Special Attack rank)
Type: Dragon
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker(Innate)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry(Innate)
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group.
Ability 3: Unnerve (DW-Locked)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 57
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks(16):
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe

Counter
Iron Tail
Night Slash

Dragon Claw
Dig
Poison Jab

I have no issues waiting a while for a ref, too.

Name: Mr.L
Challenge Thread (if any): Thread
Pokemon: Dexter the Elgyem
Pokemon Ability: Analytic
Pokemon Info:

Elgyem [Dexter] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Analytic (DW UNLOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 25 (-)
Weight Class: 1

EC: 1/6
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Imprison
Psychic
Recover

Disable
Nasty Plot
Skill Swap

Trick Room
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Psyshock

Total Moves: 18

Name: typon77
Challenge Thread: Bada Bing!!!!!
Pokemon: Clyde the Remoraid
Ability: Sniper

Remoraid [Clyde] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpAtk, -15% Speed and -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate)This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy
Bullet Seed
Signal Beam
Ice Beam

Thunder Wave
Water Spout
Acid Spray

Bounce
Endure

Flamethrower
Scald
Protect
Surf
Double Team
Substitute
Dive

Total Moves: 21

Requesting C$FP for my Ref if your allowed to do that.

P.S. Not eligible for another 2 hours.... just posting now but doubt I'll get a ref before then.. Don't wanna miss any more super bowl!

EDIT: I know Remoraid is in a battle right now, but its almost over, and I doubt I'll get a ref before its my turn to battle

I never got an exact time, but I do know that my cooldown time ended yesterday, so...

Name: The Wanderer
Challenge Thread (if any): Challenge Thread
Pokemon: Kirlia
Pokemon Ability: Trace
Pokemon Info:

Kirlia [Quass] (Male)
"<The blood of the wicked shall flow like a river!>"
A Kirlia the wanderer had caught en route to the Tower of Heaven.

Nature: Hardy (no effect on stats)
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Synchronize, Trace
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 50

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks (24 total):
Level Up:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Charm
Dream Eater
Stored Power

Egg:
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Encore

TM:
Thunderbolt
Psyshock
Protect
Thunder Wave
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Ball

Ugh, a fucking huge queue. I'll take Doorknob and Athenodoros.

It's hard to say what exactly the order of the queue should be, since BM-Zeo took a bunch of challenges and then disappeared, but I guess it's this (I put Lou, waterwarrior, EndQuote, The Royal Guard and TalkingLion where I put them because of the placement of this post):

CURRENT QUEUE: 19
Ziposaki (Subref)
UllarWarlord
zarator
Ragnarokalex
Its_A_Random (Subref)
Rodan
Ice-eyes
Lou (Subref)
waterwarrior (Subref)
EndQuote (Subref)
The Royal Guard (Subref)
TalkingLion (Subref)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer

Not to be impacient, but I'm still waiting for my thread...

Also, bumping this thread in case people haven't noticed it yet.

@Axmaster your thread will go up when its your turn in the queue. As you can see in the post above yours, there are 15 people in front of you in the queue. So you'll be waiting a long time.

I'll take Ziposaki, UllarWarlord, and zarator.

CURRENT QUEUE: 17
Ragnarokalex
Its_A_Random (Subref)
Rodan
Ice-eyes
Lou (Subref)
waterwarrior (Subref)
EndQuote (Subref)
The Royal Guard (Subref)
TalkingLion (Subref)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer

(psssst, other Hall refs, ref Hall more)

@LeviLamprey Doubles doesn't exist anymore, second line of the OP

Anyways, can you update a Pokemon, i.e. between the time you signed up and the time the challenge was taken you get new moves and such, can you put the new moves in or must it be the same from when you signed up?

EDIT: Well, saying as I can't edit in the old thread, I'm actually going to have to repost it... Sorry. Also, it was incorrectly listed as a rank 1 challenge when it should be rank 2. Anyways, Franziska now looks like this:

Snivy (Franziska) Female
Nature: Serious
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW ability, LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Spe: 63

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
VINE WHIP
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade

Glare
Iron Tail
Magical Leaf

Double Team
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power (Fire- 7)

Total moves: 18

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Since people don't seem to get this:
don't
repost
challenges
THANKS

And ww you can edit up until the time the challenge is taken.

I'll take Ragnarokalex and IAR. Look, the queue is only 14 now!
Rodan
Ice-eyes
Lou (Subref)
waterwarrior (Subref)
EndQuote (Subref)
The Royal Guard (Subref)
TalkingLion (Subref)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer

Alright, I'll do Rodan and Ice Eyes.

I'm not actually on the new refs list at the moment by MK can just add me when he sees this.

QUEUE (12)
Lou (Subref)
waterwarrior (Subref)
EndQuote (Subref)
The Royal Guard (Subref)
TalkingLion (Subref)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer

Name: dragonboy52
Challenge Thread (if any): http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454164
Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Pokemon Ability: Adaptability
Pokemon Info:

Porygon Z
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack decreased by *)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Adaptability

Analytic (DW): (Can be activated) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Porygon2
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6(+)
Spe: 90

EC: 9/9
MC: 11

Attacks:
Conversion(*)
Conversion 2(*)
Sharpen(*)
Tackle(*)
Agility(*)
Psybeam(*)
Recover(*)
Magnet Rise(*)
Tri Attack(*)
Discharge(*)
Magic Coat(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Toxic(*)

Alright, I guess I'll subref waterwarrior's Hall since that's next in the queue after Lou?
EDIT: And End Quote I guess

QUEUE (10)
The Royal Guard (Subref)
TalkingLion (Subref)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer
dragonboy52

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Taking the Royal Guard and Talking Lion.

QUEUE(8)
Yarnus of Bethany
TheMogRunner
the dead mans odyssey
Axmaster68
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer
dragonboy52

Time for another run of my own!

Regirock, Sturdy, Rank 4, Thread.

Regirock [Monolith] (Genderless)
Nature: Adamant (+ to Attack; - from Special Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Clear Body
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)

Ability 2 (DW) [unlocked]: Sturdy
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 8
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: N/A

Attacks:
Explosion
Stomp
Rock Throw
Curse
Superpower

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Brick Break

Moves: 13

Taking Mog Runner and Axmaster.

Dead Man's Odyssey, your challenge is illegal on multiple levels. Syclar is Rank 2 and you don't have a full DC to be able to use Technician as your ability. Edit your post to a legal challenge and then someone else might pick you up.

To refs: all the remaining challenges bar Dead Man's Odyssey should now be in this thread.

QUEUE(6)
the dead mans odyssey
Mr.L
typon77
The Wanderer
dragonboy52
C$FP

EDIT: For christ's sake people actually look up the rank of your mon before you post the challenge.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Name: Mr.L
Challenge Thread (if any): Thread
Pokemon: Dexter the Elgyem
Pokemon Ability: Analytic
Pokemon Info:

Elgyem [Dexter] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Analytic (DW UNLOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 25 (-)

EC: 1/6

Moves:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Imprison
Psychic
Recover

Disable
Nasty Plot
Skill Swap

Trick Room
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Psyshock

Total Moves: 18
Elgyem is a minimum of rank 2. REJECTED

Name: typon77
Challenge Thread: Bada Bing!!!!!
Pokemon: Clyde the Remoraid
Ability: Sniper

Remoraid [Clyde] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpAtk, -15% Speed and -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate)This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy
Bullet Seed
Signal Beam
Ice Beam

Thunder Wave
Water Spout
Acid Spray

Bounce
Endure

Flamethrower
Scald
Protect
Surf
Double Team
Substitute
Dive

Total Moves: 21

Requesting C$FP for my Ref if your allowed to do that.

P.S. Not eligible for another 2 hours.... just posting now but doubt I'll get a ref before then.. Don't wanna miss any more super bowl!

EDIT: I know Remoraid is in a battle right now, but its almost over, and I doubt I'll get a ref before its my turn to battle
Actually, no, you aren't allowed to request your ref. However, I'll Ref this one.

QUEUE(5)
The Wanderer
dragonboy52
C$FP
the dead mans odyssey - Illegal Rank & Pokémon
Mr.L - Illegal Rank

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The 2 challengers who I earlier picked had dropped(one dude) their challenge and already been subreffed(another dude), so I'll take The Wanderer and dragonboy52.

Queue
C$FP
the dead mans odyssey - Illegal Rank & Pokémon
Mr.L - Illegal Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)