Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Shocky's data here we come!

Also, Shocky is purchasing Double Team (a BW TM), so he still has 0 MC.

Magneton [Shocky] (Gender)
Nature: Timid(Speed *1.15, +8% Accuracy, Attack -1)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Analyze (DW-Locked): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 81 (+)
Size Class: Class 2
Weight Class: Class 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Metal Sound(*)
Tackle(*)
ThunderShock(*)
Supersonic(*)
SonicBoom(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Spark(*)
Tri Attack

Signal Beam(*)
Rollout(*)
Swift(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Substitute(*)
Hidden Power(Fire 7)(*)
Flash Cannon
Double Team

Total Moves:16

Also, with 2 of my 4 CC, I'll be purchasing a Duskull. Here is her data:

<Duskull> [Spook] (Female)
Nature: Calm (+1 Special Def, -1 Attack)
Type:
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Abilities:
Levitate(Trait):
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 25
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit

Dark Pulse
Ominous Wind
Pain Split

Shadow Ball
Psychic
Ice Beam

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4100146#post4100146

+2 CC
-Geodude earns 2 MC, as well as 1DC and 1EC.The EC and DC bring him up to 2 in both counters, while the MC will be put into Sandstorm (BW TM).
-Feebas earns 1EC, 1DC, 2MC, and a KO (!). The EC and DC bring her to one in both counters, while the MC and KO are used to teach her Dive (HM) and Flail (lvl up).
-Scraggy earns 1EC, 1 DC, and 2MC. The EC and DC bring him up to three in both stats, while the DC and KO are used to teach him Fake Out (Egg).
-Swinub earns 1EC, 1 DC, 2MC, and a KO. The EC and DC are stockpiled, bringing him to 2 in both categories. The MC are combined with 2 saved MC to teach it Light Screen and Reflect (BW TM).

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
With-holding approval on Ax on request.

Rediamond Approved.

0.7 UC
~~~~~~

+3 UC (3.7 Total)

+2 CC (19)

Combining the 4 MC, 1 KOC and 3 UC to give Cofagrigus 8 MC. Purchasing Substitute, Rest, Hidden Power (Fighting, 7) and Calm Mind. Self Approved.

+9 CC (28)

Going down to 8 CC (-20) to purchase a second Exp Share. Rawr. Also Self Approved

+3 UC

This match

The Royal Guard gets 2 CC
Lasfirlan gets 3 MC

and this one

Me 2CC

<Servine> [Eirlasdar]
1 EC
2 MC
1 KOC to be used as EC
EC 8/9
MC 6

<Monohm> [Zephyr]
1 EC
2 MC
1 DC
2 KOC to be used as EC
EC 3/9
MC 2
DC 1/5

<Wartortle> [Sumvin]
1 EC
2 MC
1 DC
EC 9/9
MC 8
DC 2/5

<Embrich> [Axel]
1 EC
2 MC
1 DC
EC 1/9
MC 2
DC 1/5

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Typon; LordJesseus, TheRoyalGuard (claming double); Texas (claiming double, that is... a lot of crammed-together numbers) Approved.

AYAYAYA:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3772839#post3772839
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3749231#post3749231
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3749622#post3749622
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3741017#post3741017
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3706299#post3706299

(Also the other link of prize claiming is http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3723669#post3723669, if anyone wants to check my reupholstered MC, DC and EC (I undoutedly made some errors D: The sum total of my completed battles are in my sig).

All of these above prize claims bring Narusegawa to max EC, and unlock Cloud Nine?

Altaria(*)
Narusegawa (F)

Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank to Defense)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Natural Cure, Cloud Nine (DW Locked)
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80

EC: 6/6
MC: 5
DC: 5/5

Attacks
Pluck
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Astonish (*)
Sing (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Mist (*)

Roost (*)
Dragon Rush (*)
Featherdance (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Substitute (*)
Return (*)

Cotton Guard
Heat Wave
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Move

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have any prizes to claim, but since I'm returning only today, long after the CAP revamps, I need to make changes to my Cyclohm. After switching SF for Cloud Nine, and removing Taunt, it becomes

Brainstorm [Cyclohm][Male]

Types
Dragon: Summary: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Electric: Summary: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities
Shield Dust(Innate):This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static(Innate): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Dream World(Unlocked)(Innate):Overcoat: This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Timid Nature
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 92(+)
9.7% flat acc boost
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Slack Off
Hurricane

Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Magnet Rise
Hydro Pump
Heal Bell

Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Surf
Trick Room
Dragon Pulse
Blizzard
Fire Blast
Thunder
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Light Screen

From this battle I claim 4 CC, bringing my CC total to 11.

Monstro the Wailmer gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC (yes, only one, even though he did more than 50% of my team's total damage). The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his counters to 2/6, 3 and 2/5 respectively. The 3 MC will be used on the egg move Defense Curl, bringing his MC to 0.

Clayton the Rhyhorn gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC. The KOC go into his EC, bringing his counters to 4/9, 2 and 2/5 respectively. This means Clayton evolves into Rhydon, but doesn't appear to gain any new moves upon evolution. However, in this post I purchased Earthquake for Clayton as a BW TM, but as a Rhyhorn, he gets the move via level up. Therefore, I would like to reclaim 1 MC for him, bringing his MC to 3. The 3 MC will be spent on the level-up moves Drill Run, Stone Edge and Megahorn, bringing his MC to 0. Here's what he looks like now:

Rhydon [Clayton] (M)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defence, -Special Attack)

Type: Ground/Rock
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20
Moves: 17

Abilities:
Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks:
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast
Earthquake
Drill Run
Stone Edge
Megahorn

Counter
Magnitude
Pursuit

Dig
Payback
Rock Slide
Protect

Mother Gothel the Ralts gains 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, and I would like to put my 2 whole UC into her EC, bringing my UC total to 0.7 and her counters to 4/9, 2 and 2/5 respectively. This means Mother Gothel evolves into Kirlia, but doesn't gain any new moves upon evolving. Her 2 MC will be stored for now, so this is what she looks like after evolving:

Kirlia [Mother Gothel] (F)
Nature: Bold (+Defence, -Attack)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 13
Moves: 22

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Future Sight

Confuse Ray
Disable
Encore
Skill Swap

Psyshock
Taunt
Torment
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

Icy Wind
Pain Split

Evil Queen the Feebas gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC (yes, a Feebas gets 2 KOC). The KOC go into her EC, bringing her counters to 3/6, 2 and 1/5 respectively. The 2 MC will be spent on the BW TM Rain Dance, bringing her MC to 0.

Lotso the Voodoll gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 1/6, 2 and 1/5 respectively. The 2 MC will be spent on the level-up moves Faint Attack and Substitute, bringing his MC to 0.

And now I'm going to use that shiny new tool approvers get: SELF-APPROVED

Vs. Alchemator

2 CC.

Tough Nut the Ferroseed and Drain the Shellos both claim 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO. I put the KO into their EC (both), allowing them to evolve!

Ferrothorn "Tough Nut" (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds one Rank to Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Grass/Steel
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 17 (20/1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5

MC: 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse
Metal Claw
Pin Missile
Gyro Ball
Iron Head
Rock Climb

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Payback

Egg:
Leech Seed
Gravity
Worry Seed

Move Total: 15

Rock Climb is picked up as a pre-25 move.

Gastrodon "Drain" (M)
Nature: Quiet - +SpA, -15% Spd, -10% Eva

Type: Water/Ground
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities: Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Strength (DW, LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 34 (39/1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

Attacks:
Levelup
Mud Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Rain Dance

Egg
Counter
Mirror Coat
Yawn

TM
Protect
Ice Beam
Scald

Move Total: 13

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
SoS is approved, putting me at 0.2

Also claiming from SoS's battle.
Dummy007 said:
Son_of_Shadoo and Alchemator each receive 2 CC.
Godwin (Psyduck) receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Tough Nut (Ferroseed) receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC.
Drain (Shellos) and Vladimir (Venonat) each receive 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
Dummy007 receives 5 UC.

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)
EC:
2/6 <- 1 KOC
DC: 1/5

Buying Sleep Powder and Psychic, both BW Lvl.

---

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)
EC:
1/6
DC: 1/5

Buying Zen Headbutt and Hydro Pump, both BW Lvl.

Hording the CC, and approving myself.

Epic Fail

I get 2 CC, giving me a total of 13, which I will stockpile.
Mime Jr. gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 3 EC, 2 MC, and 3 DC total. Stockpiling the MC.

Other Epic Fail

4 more CC for me, 17 total.
Whismur now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, and will spend the 2 MC on Shock Wave.
Drilbur now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, and will spend the MC on Drill Run and Rock Slide, both BW Level up moves.
Rebble gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC(!) which will go into EC, giving it 3 EC, 2 MC, and 2 DC. MC will be hoarded for now.
Combee now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, MC will be kept for later.
Growlithe gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 3 EC, 4 MC, and 2 DC total. Purchasing Agility and Wild Charge for 3 MC, leaving him with 1 MC.

Ragnarokalex: APPROVED
TalkingLion: According to your profile, Mime Jr. has 1/9 (which should be 1/6), 2 and 1/5, so its counter totals should now be 2/6, 4 and 2/5. Also, Shock Wave is only available as a past gen TM for Whismur, which means it needs 3 MC to get the move. NOT APPROVED

This brings my UC to 0.9

So anyways, here's how the 7 UC will be spent:
2 on Apollo the Whismur (Chords of Steel bro!!!)

Whismur (Apollo) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Rattled (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 24 (28/1.15)
-10% Evasion
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Pound
Uproar
Astonish
Howl
Supersonic
Stomp

Hammer Arm
Take Down
Extrasensory

Frustration
Fire Blast
Substitute

Total moves: 12

2 on Klavier Gavin the Syclar (honestly, I'm already enough of a hipster with my poke selection. I'll get a shitty Chatot later. Screw sensical reasons why I picked Syclar.)

Syclar (Klavier Gavin) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 105 (91x1.15)
+25% accuracy ((105^2)/435)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Tail Glow
Earth Power
Signal Beam

Blizzard
Dig
Substitute

Total moves: 15
I'm not claiming any more from that, so I'm stockpiling the other 3 UC. I also get 5 UC from here, but I'm stockpiling all of that, leaving me with 8 UC.

waterwarrior: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 1.0, and I will put the 1.0 UC into Evil Queen the Feebas' EC, bringing it to 4/6 and my UC back to 0. SELF-APPROVED like a boss!

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Claiming from this. Also banking 5 UC from this.

I pick up 2 CC.

Munchlax gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC (MC). I'm also going to put my 5 UC into Munch's MC. Then I'll spend those 9 MC on Double-Edge (Egg), Focus Punch (Gen IV TM) and Endure (Gen IV TM).

Machop gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. Its 2 MC will be used to learn Light Screen (BW TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)