Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from this match

waterwarrior said:
Rickheg gets a win and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Mystic gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Asmodeus gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC
I go to 18 CC, I'll save them for now.

Mystic the Kirlia uses her KOC as EC, bringing herself to 7/9, 6, 3/5. She'll learn Toxic, Thunder Wave, and Taunt, all BW TMs, bringing her back down to 0.

Asmodeus the Zweilous also uses his KOC as EC, going to 6/9, 8. He'll learn Dark Pulse (egg), Work Up (Level), Dragon Tail (BW TM), and Double Team (BW TM), using all 8 MC.

rickheg, Axmaster68 (Magneton is incorrectly listed as 3 WC when its weight of 60 kg results in a WC of 4; I trust you to fix this), Approved.

Finally. I get 4 CC. All of my mons get 3 MC, which they will use like this:
Steelix learns Flail.
Excadrill learns Facade and store its third MC.
Aggron learns Endeavor.
Metagross also gets 2 KOC, which will be used as MC; it learns Endure and Brick Break.
Scizor has 1 stored MC; it learns Swagger and Rest.

Epic Fail

I get 2 CC, giving me a total of 13, which I will stockpile.
Mime Jr. gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 2 EC, 4 MC, and 2 DC total. Using 2 MC to get Solarbeam.

Other Epic Fail

4 more CC for me, 17 total.
Whismur now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, and will spend 1 MC on Hyper Voice.
Drilbur now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, and will spend the MC on Drill Run and Rock Slide, both BW Level up moves.
Rebble gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC(!) which will go into EC, giving it 3 EC, 2 MC, and 2 DC. MC will be hoarded for now.
Combee now has 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, MC will be kept for later.
Growlithe gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 3 EC, 4 MC, and 2 DC total. Purchasing Agility and Wild Charge for 3 MC, leaving him with 1 MC.
Bolded the changes I made after Objection not approving it, ready for approval again.

Claiming from here.

I'm saving the 3 CC (2 CC + 1 for Amulet Coin)

Silvanus the Servine gains 5 EC (1 EC + 4 UC), thus evolving in Serperior!
He also gets 4 DC (1 EC + 3 UC), unlocking his Dream World ability Contrary.
As for the moves, he gets Frenzy Plant (BW Tutor, 2 MC), Taunt (BW TM, 2 UC), Solarbeam (BW TM, 2 UC), Double Team (BW TM, 2 UC), Energy Ball (BW TM, 2 UC), and Grass Knot (BW TM, 2 UC).

So, in total I spend 17 UC for Silvanus

Serperior (Silvanus) (M)
Nature: Modest (Atk lowered by *; Sp. Attack raised by *)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Overgrow:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks (23 moves):

Double Team
Energy Ball
Frenzy Plant
Giga Drain
Glare
Grass Knot
Growth
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Leer
Light Screen
Mega Drain
Mirror Coat
Protect
Reflect
Slam
Solarbeam
Tackle
Taunt
Twister
Vine Whip
Wrap

Eldath the Lombre gets 5 EC (1 EC + 2 KOC + 2 UC), thus evolving into Ludicolo!
He also gets 1 DC, putting his Dream Counter at 2/5.
As for the moves, he gets Hydro Pump (Level Up, 1 MC), Synthesis (Egg, 2 MC + 1 UC), Blizzard (BW TM, 2 UC), Solarbeam (BW TM, 2 UC), Double Team (BW TM, 2 UC), Focus Blast (BW TM, 2 UC), and Energy Ball (Level Up, 1 UC).

So, in total I spend 12 UC for Eldath.

Ludicolo (Eldath) (F)
Nature: Modest (Attack lowered by *; Sp. Attack raised by *)
Type: Water / Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 70

DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
(Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Attacks (21 moves):

Absorb
Astonish
Blizzard
Bubblebeam
Counter
Double Team
Energy Ball
Fake Out
Focus Blast
Fury Swipes
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Growl
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Mist
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Protect
Rain Dance
Scald
Solarbeam
Synthesis
Water Sport

Dendar the Eelektrik gets 5 EC (1 EC + 1 KOC + 3 UC), thus evolving in Eelektross!
As for the moves (note he has 5 leftover MC + 3 MC for this battle), he gets Crush Claw (Pre-level 25), Discharge (Pre-level 25), Crunch (Pre-level 25), Acid Spray (Level Up, 1 MC), Hone Claws (BW TM, 2 MC), Dragon Claw (BW TM, 2 MC), Light Screen (BW TM, 2 MC), Thunder (BW TM, 1 MC + 1 UC), Brick Break (BW TM, 2 UC), Double Team (BW TM, 2 UC), Flamethrower (BW TM, 2 UC), Acrobatics (BW TM, 2 UC), Volt Switch (BW TM, 2 UC), Rock Slide (BW TM, 2 UC), Grass Knot (BW TM, 2 UC), and U-turn (BW TM, 2 UC).

So, in total I spend 20 UC for Dendar.

Eelektross (Dendar) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed reduced by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 4

DC: N/A

Ability:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (27 moves):

Acid
Acid Spray
Acrobatics
Bind
Brick Break
Charge Beam
Crunch
Crush Claw
Discharge
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BP)
Hone Claws
Light Screen
Protect
Rock Slide
Spark
Tackle
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
U-turn
Volt Switch
Wild Charge

So, at the end of the day, I spend 49 UC for these three badasses.

Cheers.

EDIT: Also claiming 38 UC from here.

EDIT2: Fixed.

Zarator: Ludicolo gets Energy Ball as a level up move, so you only need to spend 1 UC to get it, leaving you with a total of 142 UC factoring in the raid claim. It also now has 26 moves not 21. Fix that and you're APPROVED

And I think that brings my UC to 0.1

Claiming my UC from this subreffing

Universal Counters: 1+11=12

And I'll also claim from my first successful raid.

Currency Counters: 10+4=14

Major Ursa (Ursaring):
MC: 6

Orianna (Cinccino):
MC: 6

Total KOC: 8

Spending all the the KOC on Ursaring's MC and purchasing:
Level Up Moves: Thrash
Tutor Moves: Seed Bomb, Dynamicpunch, Endure
TM Moves: Swords Dance, Brick Break

That leaves Ursaring with 0 MC

Then for Orianna, spending the MC on Light Screen, Safeguard, and Giga Impact, leaving her with 0 MC.

After all of that, I'll spend 6 UC on CC to purchase a Smoke Ball

Currency Counters: 14+6-20=0
Universal Counters: 12-6=6

EDIT: Okay, apparently I get 7 CC

Currency Counters: 0+7=7

4 UC. I am now at 92.

EDIT: I'll use 5 UC to evolve my Prinplup and unlock its DW ability. I am now at 87 UC. It learns Swords Dance, Tackle and Swagger on evolution.

Empoleon [Pimplup] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+ to Attack; - from Special Attack)
Type: Water/Steel
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Torrent
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Ability 2 (DW) [unlocked]: Defiant
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:

SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubblebeam
Fury Attack
Brine
Hydro Pump
Metal Claw
Swords Dance
Tackle
Swagger

Agility
Icy Wind
Yawn

Ice Beam
Scald
Surf
Double Team
Protect
Rain Dance
Substitute
Grass Knot

Moves: 25

Spending 2 UC to teach Franziska the Snivy Leaf Blade and Giga Drain (both are LU moves). She now looks like this:

Snivy (Franziska) Female
Nature: Serious
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW ability, LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 63
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
VINE WHIP
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade

Glare
Iron Tail
Magical Leaf

Double Team
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power (Fire- 7)

Total moves: 18

I now have 6 UC.

Claiming from here.

and the lovely ref gets 3UC.
This time, I'm going to actually use them. *shot*

Blitzkreig, my Monohm, will recieve these 3 UC and buy Dragon Pulse (BW LU) and Round (BW TM).

Also, I'd like to take one of my previous UCs (Leaves me with 11 UC), combine them with my Jingles (Meowth)'s existing 4MC to buy Round (BW TM) and Water Pulse (Pre-Gen TM).

claiming my Phil Cup Match here

Sumthin the Squirtle
1 EC up to 3
3 MC spent to learn Muddy Water

Sellian the Quilava
1 EC up to 5
2 MC spent to learn Inferno and Flame Charge
1 DC up to 3
2 KOC used as EC, up to 7
As well as 4 UC to raise both EC and DC up to full, unlocking flash fire, and evolving Sellian to Typhlosion
Also going to spend 7 UC to learn Focus Blast, Counter, and Solar Beam

Typhlosion (Sellian) Male
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Fire: STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Flash Fire:(Dreamworld)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Stats:
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks: 22 Total
Tackle
Leer
Smokescreen
Ember
Quick Attack
Flame Wheel
Defense Curl
Eruption
Lava Plume
Gyro Ball
Inferno
Flame Charge

Extrasensory
Flame Burst
Foresight

Counter

Fire Blast
Protect
Sunny Day
Dig
Solar Beam
Focus Blast

Azavel the Togetic
1 EC up to 5
2 MC spent to learn Baton Pass and After You
1 DC up to 4

Malthir the Lairon
1 EC up to 7
2 MC plus its stockpiled MC to learn Defense Curl
1 DC +1 UC to bring DC up to 5, unlocking Heavy Metal
2 KOC used as EC up to 9, evolving Malthir into Aggron

Aggron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel: STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. Additionally the Base Attack Power of full contact attacks [Avalanche, Brave Bird, Body Slam, Bounce, Double-Edge, Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Ball, Iron Head, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Quick Attack, Revenge, Rollout, Slam, Spark, Steamroller, Submission, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, V-create, Volt Tackle, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, and Zen Headbutt is increased by two (2).] Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, and Circle Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 8 (360kg)

Attacks: 19 Total
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Protect

Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Superpower

Rollout
Defense Curl

Dig
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

and i will gain 3 CC

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this raid.

Rhydon gets 3 EC, taking him to 9/9, meaning he evolves into Rhyperior.

Rhyperior [Behemoth] (M)
Nature: Careful (+SDef, -Spa)
Type: Ground/Rock
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Reckless (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Moves:
Poison Jab
Horn Attack
Tail Whip
Stomp
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast

Counter
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Payback

Stone Edge
Megahorn
Protect
Hammer Arm
Substitute

On evolution, he learns Poison Jab. He gets 3 DC, taking him to 5/5, unlocking Reckless. He gets 6 MC, taking him to 7.
Rhyperior's 7 MC+6 KOC are used on:
Fire Fang (3)
Pursuit (3)
Reversal (3)
Toxic (2)
Smack Down (2)

Tyranitar's 6 MC+6 KOC are used on:
Endure (3)
Smack Down (2)
Dig (2)
Shadow Claw (2)
Fury Cutter (3)

The 6 TC are (gasp) saved.

Maxim: You recieve an additional 7 CC for the achievement of defeating the masters of Wildfire Plateau. You only recieve this the first time you defeat them. Otherwise, Approved.
C$FP: Approved.
waterwarrior: Approved.
Mr.L: Approved.
Yarnus of Bethany: Approved.
Ragnarokalex: Note that your UC drop from 42 to 30. Furthermore, you recieve 4 CC, not 3. As a piece of info to put in your back pocket, Aggron's Heavy Metal WC is 10. I trust you to fix this junk yourself--Approved.
MK Ultra: You recieve 7 additional CC for your first defeat of Larvesta, Volcarona, and Moltres. Rhyperior is Size Class 4, not Size Class 5 (2.1m<2.4m<2.5m). Tyranitar gets 9 MC, not 6, assuming its DC are full; go ahead and add the extra 3. Finally, Rhyperior still has 4/5 DC in its profile. These are all minor enough that you can fix them yourself. Approved.

Claiming from here.

Pocketing the 6 CC.

H (Makuhita):

EC: 5/6 > 6/6 (1 HC)
MC: 0 > 4 (4 HC)
DC: 4/5 > 5/5 (1 HC)

Unlocking Sheer Force. Spending 3 MC on Force Palm (BW Level-Up) and Protect (BW TM) so it has 1 left. Holding off on evolution so I can challenge the Battle Hall again later.

+3 UC from this 1v1 Singles. I now have 18 UC. Gonna do a little shopping.

Using my 5 CC and 2 of my UC to buy this Castform.

Castform [Downburst] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpAtk, -1 Atk)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Ability:
Forecast: (Innate) Changes Weather Ball’s type based on weather, and Changes Castform’s form during Sunlight, Rain, and Hail. It reduces the Energy Cost of all weather changing moves by 4 and Weather Ball by 1.

Stats:

Spe: 70

Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Tackle
Water Gun
Ember
Powder Snow
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Hail
Weather Ball
Hydro Pump
Fire Blast
Blizzard

Clear Smog
Disable
Hex

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Scald

Total Moves: 17

Spending 4 more UC on the LU Moves Weather Ball, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, and Blizzard

After this claim, I have 0 CC and 12 UC

Blah, another loss

TheMogRunner gets a loss and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Rum the Lucario gets gets 3 MC (he evolved previous to the end of the battle)

EC:6/6
MC:5
DC:5/5
Buying Quick Guard, Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and ExtremeSpeed (all BW level-up)

Aches the Haunter gets 1 EC and 2 MC
EC:6/9
MC:2

C$FP: Approved.
Ziposaki: Approved.
typon77: Approved.
TheMogRunner: Withholding Approval; you technically have to re-order and waterwarrior has to re-ref, but all that consists of is you posting "Hey, Reversal x3" and Mog calcing out how much that does to Deino and C+Ping the round.

Posting from here.

And the lovely ref gets 3UC.
I can't decide as to what they'll be used for yet, so saving them. This leaves me with 14 UC.

Changed my mind. I'm going to use the UC to buy my Natu Round (BW TM). So my ending UC should be 12, not 14 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)