Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarnus of Bethany: For the love of God, if you don't mention the species of a mon you're buying for, I will gut you. Approved.
TalkingLion: Your Froslass is missing the following free LU moves: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind. Furthermore, Ice Beam should be moved to LU (you have it in BW TMs). I trust you to fix this junk, though; Approved.
TheMogRunner: Approved.
Ice-Eyes: List which moves you're getting for free next time you claim an evo, but good work. Approved.
The Wanderer: Approved.
King Serperior: Approved.
waterwarrior: You get Stockpile for free on Lax. Otherwise, Approved.
TheWolfe: Approved.
typon77: Approved.
TheMogRunner: Yes, you can get pre-evo moves. Gengar's Speed at +Spe 127, but seeing as you've got the right Acc mod, I think that was just a typo. Fix that and you're Approved.
Pippy: Approved.
Ice-Eyes (2): Approved.
Mr.L: Roserade has 19 BST, not 20. Not that it matters. Approved.
Axmaster68: Bolderdash has Size Class 2, but I reckon you can fix that yourself. Approved.

Yarnus of Bethany: APPROVED
Maxim: APPROVED
deadfox081: APPROVED
Destiny Warrior: APPROVED
Ice-eyes: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 1.4, and I will spend the non-decimal part of that on Evil Queen the Feebas' EC, bringing it to 5/6 and my UC to 0.4. SELF-APPROVED

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462009

7 UC for me, bringing me up to 24.

and

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3461266

2 CC for me, bringing me to 14

Salamence gets 3 MC and a KO which goes to MC. It will buy Steel Wing (old TM) for 3 MC, leaving it with 1.

Jigglypuff gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and a KO. The KO goes to MC, bringing it up to 7 total. The DC brings it to 5/5 and unlocks Friend Guard. And, the EC brings it to 5/9.

Sandshrew gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and a KO. The KO goes to EC bringing it to 5/6. The DC brings it to 3/5 and the MC bring it to 6.

I'll deal with moves for Sandshrew and Jigglypuff some other time.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I feel: epic.

UllarWarlord: 2 CC
Charizard: 3 MC
Ivysaur: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Squirtle: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Firstly, I claim a Smash Ball from the battle. :3

Charizard uses his 3 MC for the tutor move Mimic.

Ivysaur EVOLVEZ. Oh, and uses the KOC for MC. And learns Mimic. And Seed Bomb.

<Venusaur> [Floros] (Male)
Nature: Rash (+Sp.Attack, -Sp. Def.)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Overgrow (Type: Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
Poisonpowder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Seed Bomb

Curse
Giga Drain
Safeguard
Charm

Sludge Bomb
Grass Knot
Flash
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Venoshock
Toxic
Protect

Grass Pledge
Mimic

GUESS WHO ELSE IS EVOLVING?!

<Wartortle> [Rockbottom] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Att, -Spe)
Type: Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Type: Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Rain Dish: (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50 (-, 10% flat decrease in evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw
Water Gun
Bite
Rapid Spin
Protect
Water Pulse
Skull Bash
Hydro Pump

Aqua Jet
Aqua Ring
Refresh

Dive
Substitute
Gyro Ball
Brick Break
Ice Beam

He'll use dat MC for Ice Beam.

...and that's it.

Claiming from here.

I pocket the 2 CC for now.

Nuzleaf (S):

EC: 5/9 > 6/9
MC: 1 > 3
DC: 3/5 > 4/5

I am also spending 7 CC (I was told that was the price) for a nature change on Nuzleaf:

Nuzleaf (M)

Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 SpD)

Type: Grass / Dark

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:

HP: 100
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (+)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 5/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Bide
Razor Leaf
Harden
Growth
Nature Power
Fake Out
Torment
Synthesis

Leech Seed
Nasty Plot
Quick Attack

Shadow Ball
Toxic
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Dark Pulse

Total: 16

Claiming from here
Maxim said:
Waterwarrior:

• 2 Currency Counters
  • Rarity: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
  • Pinkie Pie: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (Kirlia)
Stockpiling the 2 CC, giving me 4 total.

Feebas uses 1 of her MC to buy the LU move Flail, and now:

Feebas (Rarity) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Adaptability (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 1/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle
Flail

Brine
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat

Surf
Ice Beam
Toxic

Total Moves: 9

Happiny stockpiles her 2 MC, and puts her KOC into DC:

Happiny (Pinkie Pie) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Friend Guard: (Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 30
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 1/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss

Metronome
Counter
Heal Bell

Toxic
Flamethrower
Echoed Voice

Total moves: 11

EDIT: It appears I have just wasted my 1.5K post. Goddamnit.

EDIT: I'm adding +3 UC to the claim. Stockpiling it, giving me a total of 12 UC.

Claiming from here.

And i get 3 Lovely UC.
Aside from capitalization errors, it's right. I get 3UC, and I'll stockpile them (for realz this time, giving me 14 UC)

EDIT: Also claiming from THIS AWESOME FLASHMATCH!

Mr. L: 2 CC
Bandit: 3 MC
Lumino: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Bandit gets Spikes (Egg), Lumino gets Volt Switch (LU), Thunder (LU), and Hidden Power Grass 7 (TM)(He used KOC as MC). I stockpile the CC, giving me 16

claiming this fight

Amalia the Mismagius
3 MC spent to learn Hypnosis (NYPC)
Also going to spend 3 UC to learn Magic Coat

Hacketia the Porygon-Z
3 MC +1 UC spent to learn Substitute and Swagger

Tahlzara the Electivire
4 MC +1 KOC spent to learn Focus Punch and Toxic
also spending 3 UC to learn Pursuit (NYPC)

Feralyn the Octillery
3 MC + 3 KOC spent to learn Whirlpool and Charge Beam

Nyri the Syclant
3 MC spent to learn Tail Glow

Zakireth the Chandelure
3 MC +2 KOC, and 1 UC spent to learn Toxic, Flame Charge, and Substitute

spending a total of 8 UC and earning 3 CC

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
jas###, Ullar, Ziposaki, waterwarrior, C$FP, DW, Ice-eyes, MrL, TRG, Alex and DW are all approved.

That gives me a UC and leaves me at 0.3!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Using the old 120 stat change's nature change for my Nidoking to switch it from Naive to Rash. I'll use 3 of my UC on buying it Lovely Kiss.

Destiny Warrior: So your Nidoking's speed stat is now 85 and its special attack rank is now 4, while all the other stats remain unchanged. After some searching on Bulbapedia (because Veekun did not list Lovely Kiss as a move Nidoking gets), it turns out that it's an event move. So, basically, APPROVED

This brings my UC to 0.5

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You two are approved, leaving me at 0.5!

Also claiming from here.

Destiny Warrior said:
Destiny Warrior: 5 UC
Alchemator: 2 TC
LevitatingLamprey: 2 TC
All Pokemon get 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC, and Faye gets 2 KOC.
Both of them evolve!

Vibrava [Faye] (F)

• Nature: Naive (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+11% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Defense.)

Type:

• [Ground]: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
  • [Dragon]: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (70*1.15^)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 6/9
DC: N/A

Abilities:

• Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (18):
Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Endure
Flail
Signal Beam
SolarBeam
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Crunch
Dig
Earth Power
Earthquake
Feint
Hidden Power [Ice] [7]
SonicBoom
Fly

It learns SonicBoom on evolution, and I'm using the two MC to grab Fly (BW HM). The two KOC are going into EC which, when combined with the earned EC, gives it 6/9.

Swadloon [Mercutio] (M)

• Nature: Naughty (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Defense.)

Type:

• [Bug]: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
  • [Grass]: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 42
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Abilities:

• Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
  • Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
  • Overcoat (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Attacks (17):
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug
Agility
Air Slash
Me First
Light Screen
SolarBeam
Payback
Endure
Bug Buzz
Camouflage
Hidden Power [Fire] [7]
GrassWhistle
Protect

It learns GrassWhistle and Protect on level. Stockpiling those MC.

Also hording the CC.

Approving myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)