Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 0+2=2

Skyla (Riolu):
EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5
KOC: 2

Spending one KOC on EC and the other on MC, then purchasing Ice Punch via Tutor move.

Odin (Collosshale):

Spending the MC on Crunch and Dig (Yay it evolved :P)

Helios (Staryu):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on MC then purchasing GRAVITY!

That's it unfortunately.

I am claiming from the same match as above

0+2 = 2 Trainer Counters (I think, please tell me if I'm wrong, this is my first time claiming prizes)

Monohm:
EC 1/9
MC 2
DC 1/5

Larvitar:
EC 1/9
MC 2
DC 1/5

Slowpoke
EC 1/6
MC 2
DC 1/5

Please tell me if I screwed this up and I will edit

Claiming from here.

I pocket 2 CC.

Xatu:

EC: 6/6
MC: 2 > 5
DC: 5/5

Using all of its MC to teach it Air Cutter (4th Gen Move Tutor) and Protect (BW TM).

Belated claiming from here.

I claim: 2 CC
Valentine the Exeggutor gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Boreas the Cloyster gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Titania the Roserade gets 3 MC

Valentine's KOC goes into DC, and he spends his MC (2 gained and 1 stored earlier) on Grass Knot (TM) and Worry Seed (Lv Up Exeggcute)

Boreas' KOC goes into MC, and he spends his MC on Protect (TM) and Substitute (TM).

Titanina spends her MC on Shadow Ball (TM), also storing 1.

Roserade- Titania (F)
Nature: Timid (Decrease Atk by *, Increase speed by 15%, Accuracy increase) [75^2/290= 10%]
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.
Technician (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk(-): 2
Def: 2
SpA: 5
SpD: 4
Spe: 104 (90*1.15=103.5, rounded up)
SC: 2
WC: 2
BRT: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Attacks:
Weather Ball
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Grasswhistle
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Aromatherapy
Ingrain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf

Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Extrasensory

Sludge Bomb
Solarbeam
Venoshock
Toxic
Hidden Power (Ground, 6)
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Swagger
Shadow Ball

Total Moves: 27

Cloyster- Boreas (M)
Nature: Hasty (Def decreased by 1, Spe increased by 15%, Accuracy also increased) [Acc modifier= 8%]
Type: Water/Ice
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Overcoat (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Hp: 90
Atk: 3
Def(-): 6
SpA: 3
SpD: 2
Spe: 81 (70x1.15=80.5)
SC: 3
WC: 5
BRT: 20

MC: 0

Attacks:
Toxic Spikes
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Aurora Beam
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump
Razor Shell
Brine
Spikes

Ice Shard
Rock Blast
Rapid Spin
Bubblebeam

Ice Beam
Surf
Payback
Hidden Power (Electric, 7)
Protect
Substitute

Total Moves: 25

Exeggutor- Valentine (M)
Nature: Modest (SpA increased by 1; SpD decreased by 1)
Type: Grass/Psychic
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Harvest (DW): (Innate) At the end of each round, this Pokemon recylces a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk(-): 2
Def: 3
SpA(+): 6
SpD: 3
Spe: 55
SC: 3
WC: 5
BRT: 19

DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Seed Bomb
Stomp
Confusion
Barrage
Uproar
Hypnosis
Reflect
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Stun Spore
Poisonpowder
Sleep Powder
Solarbeam
Worry Seed

Giga Drain
Synthesis
Leaf Storm

Psychic
Telekinesis
Light Screen
Hidden Power (7, Fire)
Grass Knot

Total Moves: 23

I'm going to use my 1CC and one of my UC to buy a Duskull (Because i really want one) (I'm now at 0CC and 13UC)

Duskull [Reaper] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ghost
Ghost:Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 21 (25/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: N/A

Attacks:
-Leer
-Night Shade
-Disable
-Foresight
-Astonish
-Confuse Ray
-Shadow Sneak
-Pursuit

-Pain Split
-Faint Attack
-Destiny Bond

-Shadow Ball
-Toxic
-Double Team

Total Moves: 14

Maxim, The_Mog_Runner, Terrador, jas, Ziposaki, deadfox, Temperantia (If Cloyster is using its KOC as MC and only buying 2 MC worth of moves it should be storing 2), typon and MrL are APPROVED.

Demo_Gorgon, that's ok but your Monohm and Slowpoke each also got a KOC, which can be put towards their respective EC, MC, or DC, or towards your own CC. You should use those ASAP. Nonetheless, APPROVED.

10 gives me a UC and leaves me at 4. I'll use that UC, the CC from this match and all the CC I have stocked up to buy an Exp. Share.

Also from that match:
Musclestrike the Gurdurr gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC will go into EC, putting it at 6/9, and the MC will go towards Rock Slide and Focus Punch, both level.

Sludgestrike the Nidorino gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. He'll stock the MC, giving him 3 total. Then I'll put 4 UC into his EC, evolving him into Nidoking! He'll use the MC now to buy Earth Power (level-up) and Fire Blast (BW TM) and 3 more UC will unlock his DW ability!

Nidoking - Sludgestrike (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Poison / Ground
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Sheer Force (DW): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18
Total Moves: 20

EC: 4/9 ->5/9 -> 9/9
MC: 1 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5 -> 5/5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Chip Away
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Earth Power
Poison Jab

Counter
Disable
Endure

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Fire Blast

Joystrike the Chansey gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC. The KOC both go into EC, putting her at 7/9, and the MC will go towards Ice Beam (BW TM).

This all leaves me with 0 CC and 1 UC.

SELF-APPROVED

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I be spending 6 CC on three new mons!

Deino [DAD] (M)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Dark
: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

ABILITIES
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

STATS
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 33 (-)
Base Rank Total: 13

ATTACKS (14)
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Earth Power

Taunt
Protect
Torment

Slakoth [Behemoth] (M)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Normal
: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

ABILITIES
Truant: (Trait) This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and only attacks twice every round, forsaking the second action of a round. Its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy during each Truant turn. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

STATS
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)

ATTACKS (12)

Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia

Body Slam
Sleep Talk
Hammer Arm

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Shuppet [Banshee] (M)
NATURE: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Ghost
: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

ABILITIES
Insomnia
: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.
Frisk: (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

STATS
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 39 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

ATTACKS (13)
Knock Off
Screech
Night Shade
Curse
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp

Disable
Imprison
Gunk Shot

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Torment

All done.

22-(2+2+2)=22-6=16 CC

Claiming from this 2v2 Doubles Victory!

Tammy the Krilowatt gets 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
Junior the Gabite gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.

Tammy's KOC goes towards DC, and Gabite's goes to EC

Tammy:
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 3/5
New Moves: Endure (Past Gen TM)

Gabite goes to 9/9 EC, so he evolves! Also, 5/5 DC means his DW Ability, Rough Skin, is unlocked!

Garchomp(*) [Junior] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW) [UNLOCKED]: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 102

Size Class: Class 4
Weight Class: Class 4
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Dual Chop
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang

Outrage(*)
Body Slam(*)
Scary Face(*)

Aqua Tail

Dig(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Protect(*)
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

Total Moves: 18

Gabite -> Garchomp:
EC: 7/9 -> 9/9
MC: 1 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 4/5 -> 5/5
New Move(s): Aqua Tail (Past Gen Tutor)

Also, my CC goes from 0 -> 3!

TalkingLion, MK Ultra, MrL, IAR, zarator, and EndQuote are APPROVED

typon, looks good except for one little thing: Krillowatt doesn't learn Brine. You'll have to replace it with a different move. Otherwise, APPROVED.

7 gives me a UC and leaves me at 1

Now Completed and Ready for Approval

3v3 Singles vs GrassBlade, Victory

I get 2 CC.
Peach the Buneary gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC. I put the KOC into CC, and she finally evolves! She gains Magic Coat, Mirror Coat, and Return as pre-25 moves, and I spend her MC on Thunder (BW TM)

Lopunny [Peach] (F)
Nature:
Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Klutz: (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.
Limber (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.

Stats:
HP: 100
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Magic Coat
Mirror Coat
Splash
Pound
Defense Curl
Foresight
Endure
Frustration
Return
Quick Attack
Jump Kick
Bounce
Charm
Dizzy Punch
Agility

Encore
Fake Out
Circle Throw

Protect
Dig
Thunder Wave
Thunder

Total: 22

Bruce the Tyrogue gains 3 MC (he has already evolved and full DC out of this battle) and 1 KOC. He puts the KOC into CC, and buys Rapid Spin (Egg).

Cairo the Yamask gains 3 MC (same as Bruce) and 1 KOC, putting it into MC. He will buy Thief (BW TM) and Flash (BW TM).

And this:
Battle Hall, 1 Battle
Parsec the Yanma gets 2 HC, one will go into EC, one into DC.
I get another 2 CC.

With this 6 CC (2 [Battle] + 2 [Hall] + 2 [KOC]), I purchase Snorri the Munchlax and Aurora the Togepi.

Munchlax [Snorri] (M)
Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities
Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
Spe: 4 (5/1.15)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Counter
Whirlwind
Zen Headbutt

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Return

Total: 16

Togepi [Aurora] (F)
Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Atk) (2% Accuracy Boost)
Type:

Abilities
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 23 (20*1.15) (2% Accuracy Boost)
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancientpower
Follow Me
Bestow

Mirror Move
Morning Sun
Extrasensory

Thunder Wave
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Total: 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)