VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will get zog laid
Please do not set me up with foodking.

lol they've put in a rule to DQ people who are timer stalling
And lol it's like they're changing every rule just for me to rub it in. I mean come on first making top 4 paid and now having it illegal to timestall, it's like they know everything that's happened to me and are taking the piss.

But hey single elim does mean we can friendrule still. I shouldn't have to fight any of you lads too early, but lol randoms beware.

Please do not set me up with foodking.

And lol it's like they're changing every rule just for me to rub it in. I mean come on first making top 4 paid and now having it illegal to timestall, it's like they know everything that's happened to me and are taking the piss.

But hey single elim does mean we can friendrule still. I shouldn't have to fight any of you lads too early, but lol randoms beware.

This time we will friendrule no matter what happens. !!!!!

anyway when i will face one single chansey in this tournament i will timestall them out since THEY try to stall me with this fucking eggfuck.

and yeah i will come to this tournament. just need some mons somwhere haha

Single elimination confirm? Peeerfeeeeeeeeeeeeect, no probleeeem peopleeeee, I WILL WINN AGAAAAAAIN :P

Who want batlle with me in Round 1? :$

This time we will friendrule no matter what happens. !!!!!

anyway when i will face one single chansey in this tournament i will timestall them out since THEY try to stall me with this fucking eggfuck.

and yeah i will come to this tournament. just need some mons somwhere haha
Doesn't it say somewhere in the rules on here that talk about friendclausing Smogonites is not what they want to encourage here?

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, please do not organise friend rules here. Was a big problem on the forums last year, the rule against it is still in place.

Regarding the event, please do not abuse the friend rule. Abuse it, and it'll be taken away.

Doesn't it say somewhere in the rules on here that talk about friendclausing Smogonites is not what they want to encourage here?
Haha nah it's okay he was referring to how we screwed up round 1 in Birmingham 2010. :P

Friendrules abuse is bad lol as has been said before. IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW SOMEONE ALREADY, DON'T FRIENDRULE THEM is basically the best way to put it in a sentence.

also shouldn't it be more like twash 2 splosh jajajaja YOU GOT SO LUCKY if i had a different colour of hair like if I was a brunette (fuck it why's there not a male version) then i would so have won lol but it happened so yeah

I thought I wouldn't be able to make it because it's such an early start and I would need the day before off to drive up from Dorset but I think I am going to try and make the effort now to get the shiny larvitar.
Going to have to get cracking on a team now though. I'm not prepared at all :(

Perhaps there could be a thread somewhere where we post pictures of what we look like... then maybe the people new to this might get recognised there. It'd be nice to meet people and stuff...

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There already was a thread like that, but it was locked with the suggestion that everyone post their picture in the appropriate regional thread(s). So go ahead and post it here.

Going.
Anyone wanna meet up in london to go? Probably have to leave the night before? lol
dont think londeners will make it on time if leaving that morning :/

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Urgh, get ready to watch my team fail, and me lurk around mumbling about things.

I'm also a bit offended by Solace. Thought we were friends. Evidently not....

I'II be attending I think,

Just to gather survey data, and download the shiny Larvitar.

Everyone make sure your surveys on B/W on complete. I NEED this research bad.

Yeah if you're going you might as well compete. If anything it's something to do, and even if you don't want to play you can always give a mate a free round or something. They even encourage you to play your mates most of the time. Lol last year the staff were trying to get me to play my brother, I was like, uhhh no why would I ever want to do that lol I can play him whenever I want and I also want him to do well.

BUT!!!! I think my UK team is finished. It's maybe a little boring by my standards but whatever it works. The only thing left is to RNG/steal/get given/whatever my mons ingame. I honestly can not be arsed RNGing. wat do where's gazooki when you need him jajajajaja

Yeah if you're going you might as well compete. If anything it's something to do, and even if you don't want to play you can always give a mate a free round or something. They even encourage you to play your mates most of the time. Lol last year the staff were trying to get me to play my brother, I was like, uhhh no why would I ever want to do that lol I can play him whenever I want and I also want him to do well.

BUT!!!! I think my UK team is finished. It's maybe a little boring by my standards but whatever it works. The only thing left is to RNG/steal/get given/whatever my mons ingame. I honestly can not be arsed RNGing. wat do where's gazooki when you need him jajajajaja
Right here :P

I think I already mentioned I'm not going, but just re-iterating. Not only is there wayyyyyyy too much work to do right now, I don't see myself getting down to birmingham in time for the event and I don't have a team.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just realised what a bad time for my Uni schedule these EU nationals come at. Starting all of my final projects next week, so my weekend working time, gone. Oh well.

I'm also in the same position as you Zog, need to get them on my cart. Might be time to flutter the eyelashes at some of thse RNG'ers on here.

Just realised what a bad time for my Uni schedule these EU nationals come at. Starting all of my final projects next week, so my weekend working time, gone. Oh well.

I'm also in the same position as you Zog, need to get them on my cart. Might be time to flutter the eyelashes at some of thse RNG'ers on here.
I second that, I'm teaching/planning about 5 or 6 lessons a week atm but that is about to go up to about 10 per week. By the end of the next few weeks it'll be up to about 14. As well as that I have a essay to finish off and I need to conduct some masters degree level research over the next month too. This is to say the very least gonna be a very hard month, if not damn near impossible.

Why did they have to have the VGCs now and not in June like normal......

I'll RNG your team for you if you tell me your exact strategy and promise to play me first round. ;)

Actually, I need to get cracking and make my own team. If I get any more distractions this week I'm going to end up having to run my 2011 team mixed with my 2010 team. Trick Room Reuniclus is a good replacement for Kyogre, right?

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah i'm not going, sorry guys but lack of funds :(, have fun everyone and bring home da trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)