Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can drag those little symbols in the corner and place them on your map, and when Cresselia/Mespirit are on the loose in Sinnoh it shows you their current location.

Breed a Male Piloswine with Ancientpower with a Ditto/Female Piloswine? You can use a Heart Scale to get Piloswine to remember Ancientpower - It's one of his default moves.
thank you

You mean the blonde girl Cynthia? First you have to chase down a Galactic Grunt.

Outside of the the Great Marsh there will be a grunt who just stands there and tells you to bug off until after you get the 4th badge. When you do, talk to him again and he will run off for Lake Valor. Follow him.

Also, before you leave Pastoria City your rival will challenge you. After he's beaten, keep following the grunt till your almost at Lake Valor, where he will get tired of running and just battle you. After his defeat, he will go straight to Lake Valor. Go up a little, and Cynthia will be there.
Thanks, but I think the gym leader is Fantina, with purple hair?
I'll look around for that guy though, and hopefully that will trigger what I want.

Does Cynthia lead to Fantina?

What do i breed electbazuzz(lol) with to get cross chop? Machop family?
Yep, Electabuzz can breed with the Machop family in order to get Cross Chop Elekid.

Thanks, but I think the gym leader is Fantina, with purple hair?
I'll look around for that guy though, and hopefully that will trigger what I want.

Does Cynthia lead to Fantina?
Cynthia leads to a side quest, and after completing her side quest (trip to Celestic Town), Fantina opens her gym to you.

mild female feebas, aprox IVs at lvl 25: 21hp/19atk/29def/21satk/27sdef/21spd

keep trying, or is this good enough?

according to the old man in the battle zone, sdef and def are the same, but i haven't gotten her to a high enough lvl to know for sure what that is, yet.

EV recs for milotic also welcome. thanks!

I need help w/ cloning.

When i get to the rotation of the clock part, it never gets to 8, let alone 7 1/2.

I think its b/c i have a fast connection. how can i figure out the correct time when i turn the DS off?

bah, it took me 3 days to get one that good, and now i find the breeding guide, and it turns out i should have spent that time hunting dittos! oh well..

I believe you need to do it a split-second BEFORE you connect, so keep experimenting to get the average time at which you connect, then try that.

doe swords dance/ agility increase the stat by 50% of its total or double it? What about calm mind?
When agility is passed, is the boost based on the passer's speed or the poke that gets passed to?

eh cheesetoe its not too bad, but i wouldnt use it cuz im a perfectionist XD
yeah, me too XD

but it turns out that i randomly have a ditto with 31sdef/31spd and another with 31satk, so now that i know the right way, it should be a little easier...

thanks for the guide, x-act, wich i had had it last week! ;D

Keep or toss this Cresselia?

Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
5/31/25/3/27/29
Speed last.

SpA and HP are obviously a big blow, keep in mind though, Cresselia can't be synchronized, and is an all around bitch to catch.

How do I get more Honeys? do i just get what is found on the ground. I only have 2 left and I'm trying to find Munchlax. I tried the Valley Windwork tree and all I got was a damn Silcoon

Uh, i'm pretty sure there are chanseys in the grass along route 209, but they are pretty rare. At any rate, you can easily snag Happinys in the trophy garden.
How do I get more Honeys?
There is a guy in that section to the north of Floaroma town that sells them for 100 bucks a piece.

Which should I use on my SubSeed Sceptile:Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, or HP Ground (59 BP)
If you can't get HP ice or fire, just use Dragon Pulse, unless focus blast fills a gap in your team or something.

Defenses if you want it to survive as long as possible, since you generally want your HP and defenses to be as close to each other as possible for maximum effect. But if you're planning to Baton Pass Substitute you might want to go for a little more in HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)