Banned deucer.
Amell vs freedom2
Eranu vs lapras6666
Heathcliff Huxtable vs ITSU
CZ. vs Joeyboy

GL ALL

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
If there is any current tutee who is unsure of their skills and is still a participant of this tournament, I urge you to PM as soon as possible so I can ghost for you.

Bloo can confirm, my ghosting skills are worth every penny.

If there is any current tutee who is unsure of their skills and is still a participant of this tournament, I urge you to PM as soon as possible so I can ghost for you.

Lol PMd

Heathcliff and I are battling tommorow also. Should be good

and is still a participant

grr...

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
CZ is the only one who deserves to win this tournament. By saying he's bad, he's actually meaning "lol you guys are scrubs, im gonna beat the fuck out of all of you". Ergo, i will be casting my vote of confidence towards CZ.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CZ is the only one who deserves to win this tournament. By saying he's bad, he's actually meaning "lol you guys are scrubs, im gonna beat the fuck out of all of you". Ergo, i will be casting my vote of confidence towards CZ.
contrary to popular belief, stone doesn't know what he's talking about and JOEYBOY will win.

I.e. stone is ghosting for CZ. Nigga I gotcha

You beat the shit out of me due to some admin's idea of a sick joke, and you don't even have the decency to win your next match.

Son, I am disappoint.

My match was scheduled for yesterday, but freedom hasn't shown up, it's the second this happens, since today isn't a good day to play for me, I'm doing this activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)