5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

^ Isn't this completely and utterly outclassed by CB Haxorus?
I could see U-turn, the surprise factor (dealing great amount to Blissey and whatever) and more resistances being a huge help, but beyond that, I think it is mostly outclassed by Haxorus. I think an AC mention is good enough.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everybody, only a small update as I need to be off now

that said, we have at last hit 150 completed analyses so "huzzah" and pat yourselves on the back. That and about fifty new sets and a good few updates.

now please finish up those last few analyses before Keldeo and Meloetta get released and mess absolutely everything up

Lastly: the Raikou update is in desperate need of love. Anybody want to give this poor, neglected, unfinished analysis the recognition it deserves, and take it over?

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

that said, we have at last hit 150 completed analyses so "huzzah" and pat yourselves on the back. That and about fifty new sets and a good few updates.

now please finish up those last few analyses before Keldeo and Meloetta get released and mess absolutely everything up

Lastly: the Raikou update is in desperate need of love. Anybody want to give this poor, neglected, unfinished analysis the recognition it deserves, and take it over?
I'll do Raikou, I actually already asked SDS, but if it's up for grabs, I'll take it,
So RESERVED RAIKOU,

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

The Raikou analysis is in progress and will be done soon.

Snorlaxe said:
yeah honestly, i think you probably ought to. contrary to what you say, im not busy at all; just very lazy and forgetful! but i havent played competitively in about 2 months so i probably wouldnt be able to create the best write-up possible. go ahead and write it up if you want to, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the set if need be! :)
So I'll be taking over the Dual Screens Virizion :)

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to revamp the Kyurem analysis (if possible).

I know I haven't been active lately, but this is because I have been at uni, where I am very busy, since my course is one of the most intensive in the country. I return home in a week, at which point I have weeks with literally nothing to do, and as such will have plenty of time to do it.

There is also a set that I would want to include here. This appears to be inactive so I presume it can just be locked.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Asterat said:
BTzz said:
Hey Asterat, do you plan on working on Mixed Shiftry? If not, I'll gladly push it through QC and write it up for you. I've had quite a bit of experience with that set :)
yeah, I'm not going to be on Smogon much anymore, I'm kind of leaving so have fun
So I'll be taking over Asterat's Mixed Shiftry

Asterat also posted a Dual Screens Latias set and a Mixed Kyurem set so I guess they are up for grabs as well?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If this is not the appropriate place to ask, just ignore (and slap me), but I'd like to do an update/revamp of Kyurem. I did the full analysis that is currently on-site and notice that there is some awkward phrasing in it. I notice that someone else is doing a Mixed Life Orb set, so I'd be sure to work closely with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)