VGC '12 France National - Paris - March 17th - WON BY bharmalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Fuck this is gonna be crowded:pimp:
This is what I thought, but remember how few there were last year Drug_Duck? With the whole first round just crossed off. Another 10 or so, will barely make a difference... The cap is 300, and the UK only had 387, so we should be alright :)

I know Dozz mate, what I actually was referring to was the high amount of good players from all over Europe going. I guess that's the fate of being right in the center of Europe.

Anyway, if I don't make it to T4 in Germany, I will make T4 here.
Bring it on,fuckers:pimp:

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
shit so many people to root for here. go drug duck and dozz and zog and albert and rees (if he goes) and massi (if he goes) and keely (if he goes)

MAGICAL GAYS REPRESENT

JUST A MAGICAL GIRL

GOT BEATEN BY POKÉMONWOOOOOORLD

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN WITH HIS STAAAAAAARING BROOOOTHER

(PIC RELATED THAT'S ME)

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What drug_duck meant by good players from all over Europe...was that I´m coming as well (only he knew, so far).

Basically, if there was a direct link from my capital to Madrid, I´d go, but I don´t feel like flying from Vienna for 350 €-ish only to piss off some Spanish guys on their home turf, that´s apparently their job all over Europe it seems lol

Anyway, this is going to be a tough competition with the jolly Spanish armada, the solid German pack, the angry Brits, the country defending French plus a Tower/Subway fanatic from Slovakia to round it up nicely...

Guys, be competitive, but also relax, it´s just a game...with a lot of hax. Enjoy your stay, Paris is wonderful.

But seriously, all of us smogonites have to get a group pic, don´t dare to scatter after the competition. Such an opportunity should not be wasted.

What drug_duck meant by good players from all over Europe...was that I´m coming as well (only he knew, so far).

Basically, if there was a direct link from my capital to Madrid, I´d go, but I don´t feel like flying from Vienna for 350 €-ish only to piss off some Spanish guys on their home turf, that´s apparently their job all over Europe it seems lol

Anyway, this is going to be a tough competition with the jolly Spanish armada, the solid German pack, the angry Brits, the country defending French plus a Tower/Subway fanatic from Slovakia to round it up nicely...

Guys, be competitive, but also relax, it´s just a game...with a lot of hax. Enjoy your stay, Paris is wonderful.

But seriously, all of us smogonites have to get a group pic, don´t dare to scatter after the competition. Such an opportunity should not be wasted.
100% agreed!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay this VGC just became even better :) I hope to meet a lot of Smogon members here!

CHANGE OF PLAN

I'm not going any more... because it's too expensive. Feels bad being poor and Zoggy.

There is a group of us travelling via coach from London on the friday, where a return journey from london-paris is £44 inc booking fees, then theres additional costs for getting to/from london etc

I'm not entirely sure if I will even be able to go this time, It would be nice to try again but, the expenses. Plus older order from...*mutters* parents >_>

Btw does the booking fees exclude accommodation by any chance, just to clarify.

Yes, what about accommodation costs, etc. - what exactly are the plans for staying over night, and coming back after the event on Saturday?

I am entertaining the thought of going, assuming the group wouldn't mind/would have room for another...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)